Your viewing journal

Aria The Scarlet Ammo episode 10-12 (completed) - If you have seen my previous comments, I really wanted this series to be great, an awesome concept and expecting some great action sequences, I could see other studios do this very well but then I have to mention the names J.C.Staff and Rie Kugimiya.

Aria The Scarlet Ammo does not care about it's cool ideas, it instead focuses on ecchi fan-service and annoying tsundere's that J.C.Staff is currently known for, it's unfunny, lazy and annoying to the point were a series drop looked very likely.

It still showed signs of good promise, unstoppable buses that could explode under the speed limit (homage to the movie Speed) and unmanned planes but when you see Aria (voiced by the infamous Rie Kugimiya) acting like an whiny and unlikeable twat that she is, its again another forgettable performance (yet Japan named Aria the 10th best character of the Spring season ¬_¬)

The finale is both stupid and unfulfilling (I mean Vlad revealing himself to be Count Dracula is just offensive to me) and it ends with another rant from Aria. What a surprise.

Thankfully it's BD and DVD sales have been pretty bad in Japan and so far not enough for a second season, lets hope it remains that way.

4/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Reevothemusefan said:
Thankfully it's BD and DVD sales have been pretty bad in Japan and so far not enough for a second season, lets hope it remains that way.

4/10
You missinterpreted the quote on ANN as did quite a lot of others.

Sales have been very good in Japan. 6k is high sales, not low. It's just falling short of getting a second season.

Giant Robo - eps. 2 - 3. Still enjoying this, but it hasn't really gripped me at all. The storyline has become more coherent, at least.

FMA: Brotherhood - eps. 30 - 33. Great series, taking me a while to get through it all though.

Yuruyuri 1, giggles. This seems lighthearted and fun enough so far. Almost no attempt to keep the characters on model, series is so loose it suits it though.

watched hellsing disc 1 and disc 1 of haibane last night
and today i watched disc 6 of X
and later today im watching disc 2 of both hellsing and haibane

Back