Your viewing journal

Pom Poko

Finally got round to watching this having recorded it on C4 a few weeks ago and I have to say that I thought it was a truly fascinating film, the eco message wasn't subtle (whats new for a Ghibli film) but the bitter sweetness and matter-of-factness of the story really had me gripped, not on the same level as Only Yesterday but still a very good watch.

Not much recently, i'll admit. Primarily focusing on getting Gintama finished so i can start the new season. In the last 2 days i've watched Episodes 178 - 183. Only 18 more episodes then i can get started.

Also on the plan for tonight. I'll finally get stuck into Baccano!, and continue my watch with probably 4-6 or 7. Tiger & Bunny is looking increasingly likely too.

Infinite Stratos ep 10 - ehhhhh, the Cecilia fanservice could have been so much better, but I guess at least there is sort of a story now.

charl said:
ilmaestro said:
charl said:
The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya episodes 1 - 4.
Is this your first time watching the show? How are you liking it so far?

Yes it is, i only bought it the other day :) Im really liking it, the characters are really good and funny.
Excellent to hear. ^_^ Watching Haruhi for the first time is up there with my favorite anime experiences.

Gave up waiting and watched FLCL through other means. (Don't worry, will still buy DVD's)

Was really awesome, but made me depressed cos of life being ordinary and something, I dunno, it's 4am.

mangaman74 said:
Kanokon: The Girl Who Cried Fox Episodes 2 - 4

Voogie's Angel Episodes 1 - 3

What did you think of Voogie's Angel? I've seen it a few times and think it' s a brilliant little OVA.

And today:

Fang of the Sun Dougram - Episodes 62 & 63

Episode 62 was another recap episode, but 63 had a lot going on it.

Tiger & Bunny - Episode 1

I enjoyed this, difficult to say if I think it's going to be series though.

Back