Your viewing journal

Kimi ni Todoke ep 1 - this is beautifully drawn in its own way, I really love the style of these post-2000 shows. ^^;

But yeah, slightly weird show. Hopefully it isn't as sickeningly life-is-beautiful sweet as the first ep suggests, and the other classmates (like the two main girls featured in the ep who weren't Sawako) are actually a little bit heartless.

ilmaestro said:
Kimi ni Todoke ep 1 - this is beautifully drawn in its own way, I really love the style of these post-2000 shows. ^^;

But yeah, slightly weird show. Hopefully it isn't as sickeningly life-is-beautiful sweet as the first ep suggests, and the other classmates (like the two main girls featured in the ep who weren't Sawako) are actually a little bit heartless.
It looks like it might be just as sweet as that, I just watched the second ep. It's enjoyable, but Sawako's narration is over-elaborate and goes into waaaay too much detail about her feelings, snore.

Just completed New Fist of the North star, .Hack/Roots & ./Hack/Gu trilogy

Outlawstar said:
Wtching the crazy and amazing mind game, gotta finish Boogiepop too if I EVER GET THE DARN TIME:)
Hope you like this one. It's a bit complicated to understand without reading the novels.

iisan said:
ilmaestro said:

It looks like it might be just as sweet as that, I just watched the second ep. It's enjoyable, but Sawako's narration is over-elaborate and goes into waaaay too much detail about her feelings, snore.
D:

--

Book of Bantorra ep 1. Not so good. Certainly the weakest show I've seen so far from this season. Generally awful character designs, laughably heavy-handed plot with the "Church" brainwashing people and using them as suicide bombers. I'll stick with it for a couple more episodes in case the fanservice improves or all the current characters die and are replaced by more interesting ones.

Hmm.. this is what I can remember..

07-Ghost - Completed
Neo Angelique Abyss - Completed
Neo Angelique Abyss Second Age - Completed
Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-Chan!! - Completed
Yokuwakaru Gendaimahou - Completed
Chi's New Address - Completed
Black Cat - Completed
Happiness! - Completed

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood > 27
One Piece > 421
Tears to Tiara > 21
Heroic Age > 17
Valkyria Chronicles > 22

I should really get around to finishing Valkyria and Tears as I enjoy them. :p

In the last few days i've watched:

One Piece 320-327 - Glad i got back to working on this one. Having not had much chance to catch up with some older series recently, i thought this would be a good starting point..ok i still have about 100 episodes to watch but hey, at least i'm making progress now.
Gintama 34
Fairy Tail 1 - This wasn't to bad actually, i like the music it has with it. The only problem i saw really was how Erza looks in the opening. Comparing it to her in the manga..and its rather horrid =/
Gun X Sword 13-16 - Yay for finishing that cliffhanger. I think its safe to say i'm a fan of the show now, hah. Just contemplating whether or not i continue and watch volume 5 now or hold off.

Back