Your viewing journal

Finished Gundam Seed Destiny the other night. It never managed to be even close to as bad as people say but it wasn't exactly good either and was more popcorn entertainment with a disjointed, confused feel.

Watching 00 and Marimite season 3 tonight which seem like exceptionally fine art in comparison.

R

Watched a fair bit these past two days:

Gintama 33-34
One Piece 317-320 - thought i'd better get started with this again so that i can start catching up. Yes these where more or less filler, but there is just something about One Piece filler which is decent compared to the pathetic stuff that comes from naruto and bleach.
GunXSword 5-12 - Gah! A Cliffhanger! Is my first response. Second one is, i'll admit, i'm hooked. I really do enjoy this show, specially now its beginning to pick up too. Of course, always when this happens, it goes into a cliffhanger style bit, so i've got the rest of the series ordered for only 16 quid(4 DVD's).

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood [Episode 25]
Umineko No Naku Koro Ni [Episode 15] - At this rate, I'm finding it harder and harder to complete the series =/
Tehxnolyze [Episode 9]

I've been re-watching more Urusei Yatsura. I'm currently up to episode 40, well into the really good Oshii material.

And I went back to Eureka Seven, watching episodes 31 and 32. It's a decent show even though I only have half an idea what's going on at any given moment.

Yesterday I saw down and watched my FMA 2.1 boxset, episodes 29-40. On the plus side it's still as good as before (watching it for the first time) on the negative side, I don't have the 2.2 set yet :lol:

Also watched the first four episodes of Black lagoon second barrage today. And then I started Kobato which was pretty adorable ^_^

Got some ep 1 watching done from the new season:

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - this is just a super sexy show, visuals, music, voice acting, was an ace ep pretty much the whole way though.

Queen's Blade s.2 - show us the characters who are going to be involved, a few pairs of tits, set up the main narrative thrust of the second season, job done.

Natsu no Arashi s.2 - pretty amusing and touching (if predictable) start to the new season, still love this show.

Kampfer - lol? rofl? I'm not sure what to say here, this show seems completely redonkulous, but falls squarely into my "can't stop watching" genre of schoolgirls fighting each other. Was actually quite funny at times, even if it is a bit ott.

Hayate The Combat Butler Volume 2. Fun show that feels almost like a new story yet there is something familiar.

Kaze No Stigma. Quite a decent series, but most of it has been done before.

Vampire Princes Miyu TV. I don't think it is as good as the OVAs. It is still quite enjoyable, but quite episodic with a lose story running through.

Kannagi. Not a bad series, but it is pretty cliched. Though I would not be too disappointed if it had more episodes to continue the story.

Watched episode 27 of FMA:Brotherhood, I actually liked this episode, it was just a clip show, but it had all the good moments of the series in it, mostly.

Queen's Blade 2 episode 2 - Holyshit, I thought the first series was bad.

Episodes 16-22 of Gundam WING - You know, I like how it actually went into space earlier than 0079, SEED and Turn A did, the change of scenery is nice and dare I say it, it could actually turn out good. The best line in the whole series so far is when Milliardo's mask is breaking and he says "Once my mask breaks, I can no longer be your friend, Treize..." two minutes later it brakes and "We are longer friends." it just made me lol.

Shigurui Death Frenzy. Violence with an interesting story. The beginning is the ending as most of the show is one long flash back. Unfortunately this means when you get to the end there is no real ending leaving things open.

Back