Your viewing journal

Undead Unluck ep3-4

Under Ninja ep12 [end]

Not quite sure how to feel about that as a conclusion. I suppose it rounds out that arc, but it doesn’t provide much catharsis otherwise. My suspicion, based on the fact that the end card changed in the previous episode, is that they want to do another cour, and if the show returns, I’ll watch it, but by and large, I feel the latter half of this series lacked the goofy charm of the first few episodes.

My Dress Up Darling
Episodes 2-5
This is great. Funny, ecchi and maybe romantic. Maybe that should be in spoilers. I don't remember anyone Raving about this on here. And it was a strangely low Blu-ray Crunchyroll price.
Now, how much is the body pillow?
Btw somebody on myanimelist was really upset with this show. They're at school, people! 😡

Classroom of the Elite 2
Episodes 11-13
FIGHT
Love this.
It might be clever but even if it has just appeared to be clever. Who cares.
I'm quite sad it's over. Who knows when I'll get to see 3.

I'm on holiday until 7/1/24. 🥳🍆

My Dress Up Darling
Episodes 2-5
This is great. Funny, ecchi and maybe romantic. Maybe that should be in spoilers. I don't remember anyone Raving about this on here. And it was a strangely low Blu-ray Crunchyroll price.
Now, how much is the body pillow?
Btw somebody on myanimelist was really upset with this show. They're at school, people! 😡

I'm on holiday until 7/1/24. 🥳🍆

Quite a lot of people on here do seem to like My Dress Up Darling as they are buying the LE from the US, I haven't seen it yet but glad you're enjoying it, I am curious to see it. Not sure what you're commenting on with the MAL reviews but the not recommended review that came up when I looked seemed a bit mean-spirited so maybe that's what you meant... I don't always read really long reviews cuz of my crummy ADHD attention span (which has yes possibly been made worse by certain aspects of the internet and smart devices as well) 😅

I hope you enjoy the tasty wholesome aubergine dishes you will no doubt be consuming with great delight, if I have interpreted your emoji choice correctly :p

Ancient Magus' Bride Season 2 Part 2 (English Dub) Episode 46

Dr. STONE: New World Part 2 Episode 22 (Complete. Another good batch of episodes that set's up the final season.) 4/5

My Daughter Left the Nest and Returned an S-Rank Adventurer
Episode 13 (Complete. A decent fantasy series overall.) 3/5

The Ancient Magus' Bride Season 2 Part 2
Episode 48 (Complete. An engaging second half continuation for this second season.) 4/5

Frieren: Beyond Journey’s End episode 16 A face in the foggy memory.

Goblin Slayer II episode 12 Just who he is. (Complete. A solid second season - hopefully a third isn’t too far off.) 3.5/5

The Kingdoms of Ruin
episode 12 Pact. (Complete. A disappointing series which had potential but failed to meet it after the initial first few episodes.) 2/5

The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 3
episode 50 Deciding fate. (Complete. An improvement on season 2, despite the plot being a bit repetitive.) 3.5/5

Undead Unluck
episode 12 Caged.

Kemonozume episodes 1-13 (Complete. A series directed by Masaaki Yuasa that was stylish but had a disappointing final run of episodes.) 3/5

Knights of Sidonia: Love Woven in the Stars (Film)
Though a fairly decent conclusion for this story I wish this was a full run of episodes instead of a film. 3.5/5

Kiba
episodes 1-5

Quite a lot of people on here do seem to like My Dress Up Darling as they are buying the LE from the US, I haven't seen it yet but glad you're enjoying it, I am curious to see it. Not sure what you're commenting on with the MAL reviews but the not recommended review that came up when I looked seemed a bit mean-spirited so maybe that's what you meant... I don't always read really long reviews cuz of my crummy ADHD attention span (which has yes possibly been made worse by certain aspects of the internet and smart devices as well) 😅

I hope you enjoy the tasty wholesome aubergine dishes you will no doubt be consuming with great delight, if I have interpreted your emoji choice correctly :p
I've sorta stopped reading the reviews as I find quite a few are full of themselves.
I'll read through a few episode threads on the forum part of the site. That's where I saw the comment.

Eggplant? Just amusing myself with a reference to that cute kids show, Hyperdimension Neptunia.
Might be my favourite baddy.

I don't remember anyone Raving about this on here.
I gave it a 9!
They're at school, people!
I assume some prude who doesn't think teenagers get horny and didn't like the ecchi stuff.
If they didn't drop it early, they probably would have keeled over in shock at the part where they go to a Love Hotel!! (this relates to an episode late in the season, but I can't remember which. Don't read till you've finished!)

Girlfriend, Girlfriend Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 22

Goblin Slayer II (English Dub) Episode 22

The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 3 (English Dub) Episode 48

Frieren: Beyond Journey's End Episode 16 Hazy memory.

Girlfriend, Girlfriend Season 2 Episode 24 Revealing all. (Complete. A sequel season that somewhat improved upon the first.) 2.5/5

Goblin Slayer II Episode 24 Remain the same. (Complete. Another solid season - I would definitely welcome a third.) 3.5/5

Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and The Inexperienced Me
Episode 12 Memorable Christmas. (Complete. An anime with a genuinely sweet and wholesome romance surrounding the main central pair.) 3/5

The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 3
Episode 50 Fate. (Complete. A repetitive season that focuses on certain characters development and their redemption.) 3.5/5

I gave it a 9!

I assume some prude who doesn't think teenagers get horny and didn't like the ecchi stuff.
If they didn't drop it early, they probably would have keeled over in shock at the part where they go to a Love Hotel!! (this relates to an episode late in the season, but I can't remember which. Don't read till you've finished!)
I don't recall!

Any idea when the anime version of Slippery Girls Academy comes out?

2023-12-23 (31).png

Yesterday:
The Misfit of Demon King Academy II (Japanese audio) - Episodes 9-12 (Completed)

Today:
The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You (Japanese audio) - Episodes 1-6
Dr. STONE New World (Japanese audio) - Episodes 12-22 (Completed)

2023-12-23 (1).png2023-12-23 (8).png2023-12-23 (14).png2023-12-23 (26).png
2023-12-23 (27).png
2023-12-23 (38).png2023-12-23 (47).png2023-12-23 (48).png
2023-12-23 (51).png

Spy x Family Season 2 episode 37 Stars. (Complete. SxF is a charming watch that continues to be a lot of fun.) 4/5

The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess
episode 11 Ambition and trust.

Kiba episodes 6-20

Various Christmas specials and films.

My Dress Up Darling
Episodes 6+7
It's progressing nicely. Humour not dipped. I'm liking Gramps but I feel Tomo's Grandad from Heaven's Lost Property would be more useful in this situation.
Saying nothing about the new character.
I would have liked to see scenes set at school with the MC getting attention because he's got a pal.

A Returner's Magic Should Be Special Episode 12 Rewards and requests. (Complete. A good first outing - hopefully season 2 will be the same.) 3/5

I Shall Survive Using Potions!
Episode 12 Epidemic elimination. (Complete. Another fantasy series with it's own unique idea of the "overpowered protagonist".) 3.5/5

Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 37 Stars. (Complete. Another fun season of SxF - Now to wait for the Code: White film to be released by Crunchyroll.) 4/5

Tearmoon Empire
Episode 12 Punishment. (Complete. An anime that treads down the same path that most Villainess animes do to avoid the "bad ending".) 3/5

The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess
Episode 11 Traitor.

Back