Your viewing journal

Finished I'm in Love with the Villainess. This is a bit of an odd pick considering the kinds of seasonal shows I usually watch with notably stronger productions and more interesting staff. That said Hideaki Oba's team at Platinum Vision did a fine enough job but the series is definitely carried by its strong source material and voice acting. Easily one of the best LGBT series out there. Hope they'll do a second season.

Last edited:
Undead Unluck ep1-2

This is entertaining and well directed, but I think it is struggling to hide the familiar shonen fighting show structure of the story at the moment. I’ll keep up with it for a while at least, but how long it’ll hold my attention remains to be seen.

Weather Report Girl (rewatch)

Mentioned this to some friends a while ago, and we finally ended up watching it last night. Still holds up on a second viewing; the bawdy humour and kinky sex may be too much for some, but woman-behaving-very-badly Keiko is undeniably entertaining to watch as she claws her way to the top of breakfast TV. For better or worse, there really is nothing else out there quite like it.

Shy episode 12 Greeting. (Complete. This showed some potential so I hope the second season is stronger.) 3/5

Stardust Telepath
episode 11 Without me.

Kekkaishi episodes 40-52 (Complete. This was a series that made me reminisce to the early days of my anime watching, for lack of a better way of putting it, and was a very solid watch.) 4/5

Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple
episodes 1-9

Shy (English Dub) Episode 10

The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 21-22

A Playthrough of a Certain Dude's VRMMO Life Episode 12 (Complete. A fine fantasy outing though I'll unlikely be revisiting this one anytime soon.) 3/5

I'm In Love with the Villainess
Episode 12 Tipping the scales. (Complete. Standard Villainess anime that finally brings something new to the genre with its yuri concept twist.) 3.5/5

Shy Episode 12 Greetings. (Complete. For a Monday night watch this was somewhat decent for which I'll be checking out the second season.) 3/5

The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent Season 2 Episode 24 Proposal. (Complete. A stronger season than the first which concludes on a high note.) 3.5/5

Boarding School Juliet episodes 1-12

Latest anime watched on Amazon (although seems to be getting removed in the next couple of days), interesting spin on the Romeo & Juliet concept.

Chainsaw Man
Episodes 1+2
Mmm. I feel they've lured me in with the promise of action but there's too much talking. That must have hurt.😱

My Dress Up Darling
Episode 1
That's how to grab my attention.
I bought this after seeing the price and reading the myanimelist forums.
I would have made the character design a bit more

Attachments

• 81DKreEwkgL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
    81DKreEwkgL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 2
Bullbuster episode 12 Underestimate. (Complete. This had its moments but was uneven in what enjoyment it provided for me.) 2.5/5

Heaven’s Official Blessing Season 2
episode 8 Heart of stone.

The Eminence in Shadow Season 2 episode 32 Stolen achievement. (Complete. Like the first season this was very enjoyable and I’m happy to see a film has been confirmed.) 4/5

Uma Musume: Pretty Derby Season 3
episode 12 Decline.

Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple episodes 28-40

The Eminence in Shadow 2nd Season (English Dub) Episode 32 (Complete. A good continuation and with a film on the way I'll definitely be looking forward to checking it out.) 4/5

I'm Giving the Disgraced Noble Lady I Rescued a Crash Course in Naughtiness
Episode 12 (Complete. A fine fantasy series with a likeable central pairing at its core.) 3/5

Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 episode 22 Lunar ambition. (Complete. A great continuation that sets up the final season nicely.) 4/5

Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season
episode 46 On the move.

The Ancient Magus’ Bride Season 2 episode 48 Come undone. (Complete. This was an engaging continuation to the second season.) 4/5

Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple
episodes 41-50, Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple OVA episodes 1-11 (Complete. This was an entertaining fighting anime and the OVA series was solid as well.) 3.5/5, 3.5/5

Back