Your viewing journal

2023-12-24 (38).png

The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You (Japanese audio) - Episodes 7-12 (Completed)
Frieren: Beyond Journey's End (Japanese audio) - Episodes 1-4
Pluto (Japanese audio) - Episodes 1-4

I Shall Survive Using Potions! (English Dub) Episode 10

Spy x Family Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 35

The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, REALLY Love You (English Dub) Episode 9

The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, REALLY Love You Episode 12 Sensual sleepover. (Complete. A hilarious first season romp - hopefully season 2 delivers more of the same.) 3.5/5

Dark Gathering episode 25 Doomed dorm. (Complete. I’ve very much enjoyed this series despite not every episode being a standout, and I hope it gets a continuation down the line.) 4/5

Shangri-La Frontier
episode 13 Training up.

THE IDOLM@STER Million Live! episode 12 Running together. (Complete. A solid entry for the series.) 3.5/5

Kiba
episodes 21-33

National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (Film)

Die Hard (Film)

More Christmas specials

I can't remember if I already said about it so

Air: The Movie (English subbed) - A decent watch, some of the animation was a bit janky but made an interesting companion to the series, it's directed by Osamu Dezaki but doesn't really have the same vibe as his other work that I've seen :)

Onimusha
Episodes 7+8
First half better than the second.

Onmyoji
Episodes 2-5 edit 6+7
Reminds me of Midnight Occult Civil Servants.

Twins Mission
HK martial arts movie. Daft I call it.
Sammo Hung did jump out of a train window onto the roof. So all good.

Last edited:
Christmas watching: Love, Chunibyo and other Delusions season 2: enter the love rival. Such a long drawn out romance. Will they ever get smoochy? There's only the second movie left... tomorrow.

Had a mad craving to rewatch Snow White With The Red Hair (season 1 and commentaries), so there went the plan to watch any Christmas movies. I notice there is a lot of emotional similarity between Shiroyuki and Rikka from LCaoD.

Probably too late to watch Tokyo Godfathers or Muppet Christmas Carol now.

Stardust Telepath episode 12 Worry together. (Complete. A series with potential but not necessarily one that utilised it as I wasn’t that satisfied with how it concluded - maybe a second season could improve this.) 3/5

Kiba
episodes 34-51 (Complete. An overlooked action-adventure fantasy series that MAL recommended.) 3.5/5

Kiddy Grade
episodes 1-3

Last edited:
XecDtfDF_400x400.jpg

Dead Mount Death Play (Japanese audio) - Episodes 13-16
Frieren: Beyond Journey's End (Japanese audio) - Episodes 10-12
MF Ghost (Japanese audio) - Episodes 1-6
Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead (Japanese audio) - Episodes 10-12 (Completed)

Watching MF Ghost gives me the nostalgia of anime from the 90s/00s era, especially because it keeps the Eurobeat music.

Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead (Japanese) - Episode 10 - 12 (Complete)

This was such a fun series, entertaining the entire way through. Loved how the colours popped, making it very visually pleasing and the OP is a banger, along with the dance sequence during the opening. Not sure if a second season has been announced yet but I sure hope so! one of this years highlights for me (and there has been quite a few).

Spy x Family (Season 2) (Japanese) - Episode 34 - 37 (Complete)

Another great season of Spy x Family, I adore this show. Anya is just adorable and funny to watch. Liked that we got a lot of focus on Yor this season as well, she has some great action scenes as well as heartfelt moments. Bring on the movie and season three, I'll be there.

The Apothecary Diaries (Japanese) - Episode 9 - 12

My Hero Academia (Season 6) (Japanese) - OVA (Complete)

Forgot that this OVA released recently, like other MHA OVA's it's fine, not bad, not amazing but a decent time if you enjoy the show and have 25 mins to spare.

Jujutsu Kaisen (Season 2) (Japanese) - Episode 43 - 44

Clannad: The Movie (English dubbed) - This was better than the Air film, I think the Clannad series wins out but there were things in this film that I really liked that weren't in the TV series, and I appreciated that it didn't make it so that Nagisa's death was undone, because while obviously I didn't want to see her die, I find that element of the TV series ending very problematic, given the current political climate around reproductive choices - a woman (or pregnant person of any gender) can die in childbirth, or have an abortion because she knows that is what will happen if she continues with pregnancy, regardless of how good and kind a person she is or isn't, and she'll never come back.

Back