Your viewing journal

Had a lot of time the last few days so got a bit of a bit update =P

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood upto 14
Tears to Tiara upto 13
Dragonball Kai upto 13
One Piece upto 387

1-6 of one piece subbed, omg! i deffnatly couldn't watch it dubbed just the song over the opening was bad enough let alone there voices

I'm up to episode 13 of Macross. Both visually and narratively there are dips and faults abound, resulting in the series showing its age perhaps more than it needs to.
It gets by nonetheless: The pace is hardly frantic, and whilst the use of Protoculture as a central theme is not exactly stirring, it at least gives the narrative something to support itself with.
At the moment, it seems that the show is best viewed through nostalgic eyes in many respects. Perhaps something genuinely commendable will happen in it soon however, to give me a more stable appreciation.

Eureka 7 - Pocketful of Rainbows

Aka a movie retelling of the series where everyone seems to be a bad guy :D

All in all i enjoyed the film but tbf, didn't hold a candle to the series.

well bar the naked Eureka at the end \o/

Umineko no Naku Koro ni ep 1- not bad, i'll be certianly watching the rest of this. The first half of the episode though did like to throw characters name at you instead of being introduced gradually.

Since the weekend I've watched:
Kara no Kyoukai 1: Fukan Fuukei, Kara no Kyoukai 2: Satsujin Kousatsu (Part 1) and half of Kara no Kyoukai 3: Tsuukaku Zanryuu. I'll have to start Part 2 again I feel, fell asleep whilst watching it (but only because I was tired). Loving these movies. The animation is so nice to watch. I also finf them strangley relaxing, which is wierd as they are based on some rather gory murders. Story gets quite deep at times so you can find yourself getting lost in this anime. i for one am looking fwd to the rest of Part 2 and then Movie 4. XD

Also been watching Higashi no Eden (or "Eden of the East") over the last two nights. There's 11 episodes in all and I've seen upto episode 8. Now, I wasn't expecting thsi anime as good as it has turned out to me. The animation style once again is beautiful and very enjoyable to watch. Very similar to FLCL imo, in some respect.
The story line is Basically a search for truth, a boy with amnesia looking into his past. I find myslef completely engrossed with every episode. I have no idea how they plan to wrap it up in the next three episodes like. They better not boch it. o_O

Gankutsuou eps 19, 20 & 21

Yes yes i'm slow. (Edit: Well it has almost been a month...) I've just been utterly swamped recently. Still Episode 21 was fantastic! Really looking forward to how this will end. I've got a few theorys but I don't think any of them will be right.

MercenaryRaiden said:
Gankutsuou eps 19, 20 & 21

Yes yes i'm slow. (Edit: Well it has almost been a month...) I've just been utterly swamped recently. Still Episode 21 was fantastic! Really looking forward to how this will end. I've got a few theorys but I don't think any of them will be right.
I'm glad to hear someone enjoying this series. I have this lined up next. :p

Started Bleach. Episodes 1-2 :p

Been rereading the manga. Have no intention of watching the whole thing, but I got season one for my birthday last year...and didn't get around to started it.

Also watched the first two episodes of Shangri-la. Have no idea what's going on

Back