Your viewing journal

Mermaid Forest

Last of the Rumic World OVAs and one I hadn't seen before, I liked Mermaid Forest, another reasonably effective 'horror' anime.

Oh wow, I really need to re-watch that series sometime, it's been a while, and I thought it was very good. Do you have that on DVD or did you stream that from somewhere? I have the Geneon DVD box set:

mermaidf1.jpg

mermaidf2.jpg

Oh wow, I really need to re-watch that series sometime, it's been a while, and I thought it was very good. Do you have that on DVD or did you stream that from somewhere? I have the Geneon DVD box set:

mermaidf1.jpg

mermaidf2.jpg
Wait, there's a series?! That totally flew under my radar. The UK just got one OAV on VHS as part of an anthology called Rumik World (which I think were originally unrelated titles released years apart in Japan). I knew there was a Mermaid's Scar OAV too, but hadn't heard of a TV series.

Wait, there's a series?! That totally flew under my radar. The UK just got one OAV on VHS as part of an anthology called Rumik World (which I think were originally unrelated titles released years apart in Japan). I knew there was a Mermaid's Scar OAV too, but hadn't heard of a TV series.

Yes, there was a 13 episode TV series released in 2003, and the Geneon box set I have was released in 2006.

Mermaid Forest - Myanimelist.net

NieR:Automata ver1.1a (Japanese audio) - Episodes 2-3 (Series now on-hold due to Production issues)
Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Season 3 (Japanese audio) - Episodes 15-17

Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skills episode 5 Otherworldly snacks.

Slam Dunk episodes 49-60, Slam Dunk Movie 3: The great crisis of Shōhoku! Burning Hanamichi Sakuragi (Film), & episode 61

Adventurer's Who Don't Believe in Humanity Will Save the World Episode 6 Endurance test.

Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skills Episode 5 Sweet cravings.

Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible Episode 5 Valentines.

The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague Episode 6 Double date.

Last edited:
Tomo-chan is a Girl! ep 6
Birthday and dodgeball.

Malevolent Spirits: Mononogatari ep 5
Interested parties.

Yuri Isekai ep 6
Fascination.

The Fire Hunter ep 4
Research.

The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten ep 5
New Years.

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense Season 2 Episode 17 Gotta tame 'em all.

The Eminence in Shadow Episode 19 Powerless.

The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady Episode 6 Curiosity and fascination.

Tomo-chan is a Girl! Episode 6 Dressed up.

BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, So I’ll Max Out My Defence Season 2 episode 17 Atrocity Exhibition.

Bungou Stray Dogs 4th Season episode 43 Amongst the crowd.

Kana of the Great Snow Sea episode 5 The rescue.

The Eminence in Shadow episode 19 Sins.

The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady episode 6 Circumstances.

Tomo-Chan Is a Girl! episode 6 Dress-up and tournament time.

Tsurune -The Linking Shot- episode 19 We can do it too.

Slam Dunk episodes 62-71

Zoku Owarimonogatari episodes 1-6.

Everything is reversed, a fitting end to a crazy series. Just the trio of prequel movies to watch if they ever come up in a sale

After the crazy ride I wasn't sure how they could make more extended content worth seeing as it ended at a really good spot. I really enjoyed the last few Zoku episodes all the same.

Reincarnated as a Sword (English Dub) Episode 7

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV Episode 17 Fulfilling the promise.

My Life as Inukai-san's Dog (Uncensored) Episode 6 Lonely.

ONIMAI: I'm Now Your Sister! (Uncensored) Episode 6 Back to school.

Spy Classroom Episode 6 Tough love.

The Iceblade Sorcerer Shall Rule the World Episode 6 Training.

Urusei Yatsura (2022) Episode 17 Fake date.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV Part 2 episode 17 Handiwork.

Spy Classroom episode 6 A desire for change.

Slam Dunk episodes 72-74, Slam Dunk Movie 4: The roaring soul of the basketball player! The hot summer of Hanamichi and Rukawa (Film), & episodes 75-83

Back