Your viewing journal

Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro (English Dub) Episode 15

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun 3rd Season (English Dub) Episode 58

By the Grace of the Gods 2nd Season Episode 17

Handyman Saitou in Another World Episode 5

In/Spectre Season 2 Episode 17

Ippon Again! Episode 5

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 286 An offer.

By the Grace of the Gods 2nd Season episode 17 Make slime music.

Handyman Saitou in Another World episode 5 Tracked.

In/Spectre Season 2 episode 17 Trapped.

Ippon Again! episode 5 After the fight.

One Piece episode 1050 Clash of dragons.

To Your Eternity 2nd Season episode 15 Rope.

Slam Dunk episodes 19-20, Slam Dunk (Movie) (Film), episodes 21-34 & Slam Dunk Movie 2: The National Championship! Courage Hanamichi Sakuragi (Film)

Cat's Eye (Japanese) - Episode 5 - 8

Bungo Stray Dogs (Season 4) (Japanese) - Episode 41 - 42

Urusei Yatsura (2022) (Japanese) - Episode 16

Trigun Stampede (English) - Episode 2

Tomo-chan Is a Girl! (English) - Episode 4 - 5

Sasaki and Miyano (English) - Episode 10 - 11

Almost Famous - I really liked this film and it made me want to check out Say Anything which was also directed by Cameron Crowe, I wonder what Patrick Fugit is up to now as I liked Saved! which he plays a major character in as well. Better than many other films about similar topics :)

Am taking a break from Hunter X Hunter and watching Golden Kamuy, great series with a great dub (I'm only on Episode 3 tho lol) :)

Almost Famous - I really liked this film and it made me want to check out Say Anything which was also directed by Cameron Crowe, I wonder what Patrick Fugit is up to now as I liked Saved! which he plays a major character in as well. Better than many other films about similar topics :)

Am taking a break from Hunter X Hunter and watching Golden Kamuy, great series with a great dub (I'm only on Episode 3 tho lol) :)
Glad you're liking Golden Kamuy.
I had to stop myself bingeing it all in a few days.

Kakakuri Circus S2
Episodes 13-16

Getting a bit confused as some of the important characters look alike.
Great fights.

ONIMAI ep 4
New friend.

Giant Beasts of Ars ep 5
New name.

Ippon again! ep 5
Tournament ends.

My Life as Inukai-san's Dog ep 4
Lost in translation.

Yuri Isekai ep 5
Team up.

Vinland Saga s2 e5
Negotiations.

The Eminence in Shadow (English Dub) Episode 7

Malevolent Spirits: Monogatari Episode 5 Surveillance.

Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire Episode 5 Enrollment.

Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 29 Negotiate.

Malevolent Spirits: Monogatari episode 5 Protective measures.

The Vampire Dies in No Time Season 2 episode 17 Secret hideout.

Vinland Saga Season 2 episode 29 Ascension.

Slam Dunk episodes 35-46, 48

You finished Summertime Render yet @D1tchd1gger ?

Not seen you post it, I had a couple of comments to add but was waiting for you to complete it first.
Not yet. I want to watch the last 5 episodes in one go, but with work, etc I'm behind on the current season so keep putting it off. That and I sort don't want it to end, and hoping it doesn't crash land at the end!
If you want to get it off your chest make an episode 25 thread on the Weekley Streaming forum and I'll read it/react later. I noticed no one has posted in there for 2 years!

Last edited:
Powered Armor Dorvack - Episodes 20 - 36 [Final]

Such a good mecha show, it's been nice to be able to finally watch it with subtitles, one thing that hasn't changed since I watched it raw well over a decade ago is that the animation still holds up, it's really good looking for a mid-80's mecha show and there are some lovely flourishes in the animation through out the series. Definitely a recommendation.

Mermaid Forest

Last of the Rumic World OVAs and one I hadn't seen before, I liked Mermaid Forest, another reasonably effective 'horror' anime.

Not yet. I want to watch the last 5 episodes in one go, but with work, etc I'm behind on the current season so keep putting it off. That and I sort don't want it to end, and hoping it doesn't crash land at the end!
If you want to get it off your chest make an episode 25 thread on the Weekley Streaming forum and I'll read it/react later. I noticed no one has posted in there for 2 years!

It's cool man no pressure I just wondered if I'd missed you finishing it :)

I'll wait patiently some more!

Back