Your viewing journal

Adachi and Shimamura episode 10 Distance.

Akudama Drive episode 10 Parasite.

Higurashi: When They Cry - NEW episode 11 Campaign.

Naruto Shippuden (Rewatch) episodes 43-56

Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu episodes 4-5

SeriesFormatStatus
Grimoire of Zero12 episode seriesWatched
Show By Rock!!12 episode seriesWatched
AKB004813 episode seriesWatched
Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu12 episode seriesWatching
Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu Specials2 episode specialPlanned
Humanity Has Declined12 episode seriesPlanned
A Certain Scientific Railgun25 episode seriesPlanned
Gatchaman Crowds Insight: Inbound1 episode specialPlanned
Gatchaman Crowds Insight12 episode seriesPlanned
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R225 episode seriesPlanned

Invincible Champion Tri-Zenon - Episodes 20 - 22 [Final]

As expected Tri-Zenon comes to a very rushed conclusion, but does at least tie up the main plot threads. A decent and entertaining series.

Wish Upon The Pleiades
Really charming magical girl show. Takes the familiar theme of change and plays around with it in some fun and inventive ways. The cast are charming, the set pieces are quite extravagant (one occurs admist the rings of Saturn!) and it looks great too. The are some contrivances but given how crazy and high concept the plot is it's not surprising and by the end its told a heart felt story.

Tokyo Ghoul: Re has been completed. Pretty good ending (haven't read the manga yet, I'm going to compare that). Still, I liked it. For me, the Tokyo Ghoul series was slightly worse for each sequel, but always worth attention. It was the same this time. I was curious and satisfied with ending and seeing how this story ended. At times, I was a bit bored when all the heroes returned (even the ones I forgot). Anyway, I liked it and I even feel a pity that this is the end. The series is very nice, I liked the heroes (even those from last season). By the way, the characters' intimate scene is interesting - a bit clumsy, so unforced - that's what it should be like in their case. Well done. I recommend it and I do not fully understand why people hate this series so much. It's worse this way, but not significantly.

Phantom Quest Corp.
Episodes 1 - 4

A short but sweet series from 1994/95 this evening, quite enjoyable although the shortness didn't really do anything for character development

Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu episodes 6-8

SeriesFormatStatus
Humanity Has Declined12 episode seriesPlanned
Humanity Has Declined Specials6 episode specialPlanned
A Certain Scientific Railgun25 episode seriesPlanned
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R225 episode seriesPlanned

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? III (English Dub) Episode 4

Assault Lily: Bouquet Episode 10 Mourning.

Fire Force Season 2 Episode 48 Blazing blue. (Complete. A stronger season this time around and more of the same from the previous season. Hopefully a 3rd season isn't too far off judging by that ending.) 3.5/5

I'm Standing on a Million Lives Episode 11 Real or reality?

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? III Episode 11 Realization.

King's Raid: Successors of the Will Episode 11 An Orc's challenge.

Rail Romanesque Episode 11

TONIKAWA: Over the Moon for You Episode 11 Party.

Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina Episode 11 Loved-up.

I'm still rewatching Ouran High School Host Club on Blu-ray, there was a detour to watch the first two or three eps of Berserk (1997) which i have seen all of before and really wanted to see again (WHYYYYY did Casca's dub voice have to be so annoying? It ruined the dub! The Japanese audio is great though), and the first 8 episodes of Shiki which were phenomenal, great dub all round and I'm not massively surprised by how good it is considering the author wrote The Twelve Kingdoms! :) So yeah Ouran High School Host Club is mostly awesome but I'm skipping the two Lobelia Girls Academy eps. The perfect comfort food/rainy day anime :)

Assault Lily BOUQUET episode 10 Missing and mourning.

Fire Force Season 2 episode 48 Bizarre training regime. (Complete. An enjoyable second season with some solid arcs throughout.) 3.5/5

Haikyu!!: To the Top 2nd Season
episode 24 Damn good.

I'm Standing on a Million Lives episode 11 An unexpected opening.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? III episode 11 Broken wings.

Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) episode 11 Mother.

MajoTabi, The Journey of Elaina episode 11 Breathing in fumes.

TONIKAWA: Over the Moon For You episode 11 Takoyaki.

Naruto Shippuden (Rewatch) episodes 72-88, 119-123

Last edited:
Up to date Seasonal

Is the order a Rabbit
Iwakakeru
Love Live S3
Rail Romanesque

Other Seasonal

Assault Lily - Ep 5
Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon - Ep 3
Strike Witches Road to Berlin - Ep 9
Tonikawa - Ep 10

Other

X/Z Code Reunion - Ep 5 (Need to Finish)

Ghost in the Shell SAC_2045 eps 8-12 (dub, complete)
I remember someone said that this felt like part 1 of a 2 cour show and I thought that meant that they'd defeated some enemy, but there were hints of something bigger, but no it stops halfway through a subplot to the bigger plot and at a cliffhanger as well, so surely there has to be more!
The last episode was very good with that gutwrenching scene near the end. As soon as I saw the kids little cousin I knew she was a gonna because it was clear she was a vision that was haunting him earlier, but I still felt sick to the stomach seeing that gunshot wound through her chest 😭
The first half of what we got was pretty entertaining and sets up the second half quite nicely and then the second half slows down a bit with a Stand Alone episode and one more to fully establish what the next step is.
I'm not sure what to think of the new character added to the squad in the second half, seems a bit like upping the female quota on the team. She's played by Cherami Leigh a bit like a naive newby/comic relief with a bit of a moe voice (actually a bit like how the Tachikomas sound) that doesn't fit the tone of the rest of the team, but she's so good at the investigation side that she leaves most of them redundant. Pazu is in a couple of scenes and doesn't say a word and Borma has about 2 lines.
I've already talked about the technical side, which overall is OK, but probably knocks a point off.
7/10

Love Live! High School Idol Club episode 11
I really wasn't expecting this kind of development from the series and I'm loving it. Really excited to see how they resolve this.

Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu episode 9

SeriesFormatStatus
AKB0048: Next Stage13 episode seriesPlanned
Snow White with the Red Hair [Rewatch]13 episode seriesPlanned
Snow White with the Red Hair 2nd Season13 episode seriesPlanned
Adjusted to give other series priority

Last edited:
I'm not sure what to think of the new character added to the squad in the second half, seems a bit like upping the female quota on the team.
I kinda agree. I actually really like her as a character. She just doesnt mesh that well into the SAC format. However the episode where she got to strut her stuff had me pretty pumped.

Warlords of Sigrdrifa (English Dub) Episode 5

Is the Order a Rabbit? BLOOM Episode 10 Secret santa,

Iwakakeru -Sport Climbing Girls- Episode 11 To the top.

Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club Episode 11 Grand plan.

The Day I Became a God Episode 10 Emotional.

Warlords of Sigrdrifa Episode 10 Festival.

Back