Your viewing journal

Warlords of Sigrdrifa (English Dub) Episode 5

Is the Order a Rabbit? BLOOM Episode 10 Secret santa,

Iwakakeru -Sport Climbing Girls- Episode 11 To the top.

Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club Episode 11 Grand plan.

The Day I Became a God Episode 10 Emotional.

Warlords of Sigrdrifa Episode 10 Festival.

Gal & Dino episode 11 Not what you think.

Is the Order a Rabbit? BLOOM episode 10 Festive fun.

Iwa Kakeru!: Sport Climbing Girls episode 11 Conquering weaknesses.

Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai episode 11 Fragile tension.

Sugiruri, Warlords of Sigrdrifa episode 10 Eve of destruction?

The Day I Became a God episode 10 Tested.

The Gymnast Samurai episode 10 Performance.

Naruto Shippuden (Rewatch) episodes 124-143, 152-159

Last edited:
Ghost in the Shell SAC_2045 eps 8-12 (dub, complete)
I'm not sure what to think of the new character added to the squad in the second half, seems a bit like upping the female quota on the team. She's played by Cherami Leigh a bit like a naive newby/comic relief with a bit of a moe voice (actually a bit like how the Tachikomas sound) that doesn't fit the tone of the rest of the team, but she's so good at the investigation side that she leaves most of them redundant.

I kinda agree. I actually really like her as a character. She just doesnt mesh that well into the SAC format. However the episode where she got to strut her stuff had me pretty pumped.

I didn’t mind Purin as a character, but it does bother me slightly that she seems like a kind of generic representation of Ilya Kuvshinov’s designs in general. Perhaps putting a ‘Kuvshinov girl’ in there was just his way of signing his work...

Attack on Titan: The Final Season (Japanese audio) - Episode 2
I'm Standing on a Million Lives (Japanese audio) - Episodes 7-9
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? III (Japanese audio) - Episodes 7-9

Simulcast Day/TimesAnimeCurrent Watch count
Mondays 4:00pmGolden Kamuy Season 310 / 12
Mondays 6:00pmSleepy Princess in the Demon Castle4 / 12
Wednesdays 2:30pmOur Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World6 / 12
Thursdays 3:30pmHigurashi: When They Cry Gou8 / 24 (on-going into Winter 2021)
Fridays 3:00pmI'm Standing on a Million Lives9 / 12
Fridays 4:30pmIs It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? III9 / 12
Sundays 1:30pmTalentless Nana7 / 13
Sundays 2:00pmMoriarty the Patriot7 / 24 (second-cour airing Spring 2021)
Sundays 8:45pmAttack on Titan: The Final Season2 / 16 (on-going into Winter 2021)

Attack on Titan: The Final Season episode 61 Home.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 178 Paying respects.

By the Grace of the Gods episode 11 A bird’s eye view.

Maesetsu! Opening Act episode 10 Stuck.

Moriarty the Patriot episode 10 Catch me if you can.

Talentless Nana episode 11 Investigating.

Naruto Shippuden (Rewatch) episodes 160-169, 172-175, 197-203

Last edited:
Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu episodes 10-12 (End)
Yet more good Kirara fun. The two new characters make a good addition to the series

Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu Specials episodes 1-2 (End)

SeriesFormatStatus
Grimoire of Zero12 episode seriesWatched
Show By Rock!!12 episode seriesWatched
AKB004813 episode seriesWatched
Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu12 episode seriesWatched
Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu Specials2 episode specialWatched
AKB0048: Next Stage13 episode seriesPlanned
Snow White with the Red Hair [Rewatch]13 episode seriesPlanned
Snow White with the Red Hair 2nd Season13 episode seriesPlanned
Gatchaman Crowds Insight: Inbound1 episode specialPlanned
Gatchaman Crowds Insight12 episode seriesPlanned

Ep 11 of Jujutsu Kaisen
Eps 10-12 of How Not to Summon a Demon Lord....glad i didn't buy this, some was enjoyable but the rest was trash
Ep 10 of Moriarty the Patriot...they really did this scene justice from the manga
EpIgE8ZVgAEhkIG.jpg

In my never ending quest to watch the backlog I bought in the Christmas sales last year I have started watching Eden of the East which I bought entirely on a whim because it was going oop and was a beutiful looking set. Well 8 episodes in and it's pretty bloody engaging on top of all that. Who would have thought.

I have finished Ouran High School Host Club (subbed), watched all of Shiki (dubbed) and am now rewatching Punch Line, which I really liked when I watched it as it aired a few years ago. It holds up well, I'm glad to be taking the time :)

Anthem of the Heart (I watched this movie for the fourth time)
The life of teenage Jun Naruse was largely shaped by childhood trauma. As a girl, she was a small talker, immersed in her world of princes and princesses (and, a curiosity, eggs), which - as this is the norm at such an age - did not bother anyone. By the time. Once, Jun saw her father in an unequivocal situation, which she was not fully aware of, and told her mother about it. It led to a childhood catastrophe, that is, the breakdown of the family, and the blame for God of the spirit of the guilty girl. Unable to simply go over it, she came to the conclusion, by the way of her imagination (the egg-prince participated in it), that it was time to end the talkative talk and stopped talking at all. Some time had passed since then. Now Jun is in high school and still doesn't speak. For fear of ridicule, she avoids contact with her peers, but a twist of fate makes her selected for the group organizing the annual performance of the class - the musical. This is more or less the plot of this movie. Is awesome! Full of emotions and excellently guided. Without any happy ending by force. The main characters don't have to magically fall in love with each other. It's a great story, and it may seem sad, but it's not really so. With a beautiful message and great production and music. In addition, the movie is really inventive and hard to compare in this respect. I definitely recommend it!

In my never ending quest to watch the backlog I bought in the Christmas sales last year I have started watching Eden of the East which I bought entirely on a whim because it was going oop and was a beutiful looking set. Well 8 episodes in and it's pretty bloody engaging on top of all that. Who would have thought.
I mean it is by the guy who made Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex! But yes it's an excellent series.

Eden of the East reminded me a bit of Mirai Nikki (The Future Diary) due to the use of telephones. Yes, it's a very good series with an interesting story. I repeated it some time ago and it seemed to be even better to me. I remember that I liked the graphics in the series a lot, but the cinema films disappointed me a bit (they had almost the same, and it's a movie, it should be better). I recommend it anyway, but I think this story could have been more complex and then it could be better. The Bourne Identity in the anime version in total :)

And this OP:

Hokuto no Ken - Episodes 1 - 8

Last year I promised myself that I would start the Gatchaman TV series and I finished that back in March and this year I promised myself that I would start Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star). This is actually the third time I've watched these episodes, I had the 6 disc Manga Entertainment boxset and then I started a fansub but stopped after episode 80-something (I can't remember exactly why but it may have been Discotek had licensed it). I've the Discotek SD-BD set for a couple of years so I feel it's about time I finish it. These episodes establish the backstory and are relatively simplistic but they're sooooo entertaining.

Back