Humanity Has Declined12 episode seriesPlanned
A Certain Scientific Railgun25 episode seriesPlanned
Gatchaman Crowds Insight: Inbound1 episode specialPlanned
Gatchaman Crowds Insight12 episode seriesPlanned
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R225 episode seriesPlanned

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG eps 16-20

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG - Tachikomatic Days eps 16-20

Attack on Titan Final Season ep 1
History lesson (I assume this is before the events of the series? Apart from the other flashbacks we've had).

Noblesse ep 9
Blood ties.

Rail Romanesque ep 10
Railway fans.

1m Lives ep 10
Team wipe? Quite the cliffhanger!

Jujutsu Kaisen ep 10
Soul shifting.

Iwakakeru ep 10
Tough love.

Golden Kamuy s3 e10
The way of the wolf.

Ep 155 of Black Clover
Ep 10 of Golden Kamuy season 3
Ep 23 of Fire Force 2nd season
Ep 10 of Jujutsu Kaisen
Ep 10 of Ikebukuro West Gate Park
Ep 7 of Heaven Official's Blessing
Ep 9 of Moriarty the Patriot

D4DJ First Mix episodes 4-6

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime OVAs episode 5 (End)
A nice offering before Season 2 arrives

Golden Kamuy Season 3 episode 10

Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu episode 2

SeriesFormatStatus
Grimoire of Zero12 episode seriesWatched
Show By Rock!!12 episode seriesWatched
AKB004813 episode seriesWatched
Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu12 episode seriesWatching
Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu Specials2 episode specialPlanned

Black Clover episode 155 Diminished reserves.

Ikebukuro West Gate Park episode 10 Sibling strength.

Naruto Shippuden (Rewatch) episodes 14-27

His and Her Circumstances
Really good. Mix of comedy and drama at high school, with a varied and at times crazy cast. The style was a lot of fun too. Mixing normal and chibi character designs, full colour and black and white images, even some live action is thrown in. Backgrounds often kept simple to keep the focus on the characters and it really works in the shows favour.

The cast starts small and gets larger over time allowing everyone to feel like a real character who can be flawed and sympathetic. Loneliness is major theme of the show and each main character seems to come from such a place be it no real friends, orphan, bullied, broken home etc. It makes for a very interesting series. Highly recommend it.

His and Her Circumstances
Really good. Mix of comedy and drama at high school, with a varied and at times crazy cast. The style was a lot of fun too. Mixing normal and chibi character designs, full colour and black and white images, even some live action is thrown in. Backgrounds often kept simple to keep the focus on the characters and it really works in the shows favour.

The cast starts small and gets larger over time allowing everyone to feel like a real character who can be flawed and sympathetic. Loneliness is major theme of the show and each main character seems to come from such a place be it no real friends, orphan, bullied, broken home etc. It makes for a very interesting series. Highly recommend it.

One of my favourite anime and one of the first I saw, glad you enjoyed it so much :)

Nightwalker: The Midnight Detective
Episodes 9 - 12 (complete)

A good show overall. Yes it's a "monster of the week" style series with some flashbacks to the past but certainly watchable

Kimisen, Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World episode 10 Vacation.

Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear episode 10 Price to live.

Noblesse episode 10 Impatient.

Naruto Shippuden (Rewatch) episodes 29-42

Last edited:
Great Pretender episodes 20-23 (End)
Honestly didn't like Case 4 as much as the first three. Had some great moments and while I know it had more episodes to set things up the pacing just didn't feel as good. The first three cases are still great fun though.

Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu episode 3
SeriesFormatStatus
Grimoire of Zero12 episode seriesWatched
Show By Rock!!12 episode seriesWatched
AKB004813 episode seriesWatched
Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu12 episode seriesWatching
Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu Specials2 episode specialPlanned

X- The movie

I will admit I got confused when watching the movie adaptation of the Clamp manga, felt like it was a bit over the place at the start.

Tuesday 8th.
Aria the Scarlet Ammo (English Dub) Episode 1-12 + OVA (Complete. A solid series, decent action sequences and a solid cast of characters. I really liked how this series also factored in the importance of Holmes having a partner and the inclusions of an arch rival and a bitter enemy.) 4/5

Yesterday.
Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World (English Dub) Episode 6

DOGEZA: I Tried Asking Episode 9 Nurse play.

Kud Wafter OVA (Complete. A decent double length episode that depicts and delves into the Riki-Kudryavka relationship from the VN route.) 3.5/5

Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World Episode 10 Vacation.

Strike Witches: Road to Berlin Episode 10 Costly.

The Comic Artist and His Assistants Episode 1-12 + OVA's (Complete. Ridiculously dumb and comical fun. Let's be honest here, how on earth the MC's antics and obsession with girls underwear hasn't scared off the female cast or gotten himself arrested is mind-boggingly astounding.) 3/5

Today.
Adachi and Shimamura Episode 10 Rekindle.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG eps 21-26 (re-watch, complete)
A bit confusing to start with, but the final third is pretty straightforward with what's at stake and what Section 9's mission is. There's even a scene that explains what's happened so far before they go on that mission which clears up some of the confusion.
I think I'll keep the:
8/10

Bleach Arcs 1-3 Already rewatched the first 3 arcs fairly recently 3 years ago. Need to get back to watching the rest after stopping again after the 5th Arc.
Cowboy Bebop (about time I re-rewatched!)
Fullmetal Alchemist
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (1st GIG)
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (2nd GIG)

Gundam SEED
.hack//SIGN
Planetes
s-CRY-ed
Vision of Escaflowne
Witch Hunter Robin
Wolf's Rain

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG - Tachikomatic Days eps 21-26
Very similar thoughts to the first season. Fun enough, but very short.
6/10

Skipping Solid State Society as I watched it fairly recently and onto 2045.

Ghost in the Shell SAC_2045 eps 1-6 (dub)
I initially did the rewatch of the 2 series to get used to the Japanese VAs because the dub was delayed, but then the dub came out halfway through my rewatch of season 1, and then season 2 reminded me why I normally watch more complicated shows dubbed first, because I can't read that quickly (even after 3 years of watching seasonal stuff) and can't process what's going on in time and thus get a bit confused, but also can't be bothered to rewind 😅 Not that the plot in this series is that complicated so far! Only question is where are the missing members? Visually the animation is probably some of the best from the cg shows I've seen apart from the characters sometimes look really stiff ironically when they're not moving as much as they do in the action scenes and the art style is bad, they look like Borderlands characters from the first game! Whereas the backgrounds and vehicles all look realistic.
OP is great visually (nice call back to the original film), but the music is rubbish and doesn't fit at all. In fact probably the worst song I've ever heard from an OP. ED is pretty good.

Last edited:
Back