Your viewing journal

School Live! Episodes 1 to 12 (complete)

An interesting series which went in a completely different direction to what I was expecting from the back description. Shame another series wasn't made to carry on the story of what happened next

Ahiru no Sora episode 45 Breaking point?

DECA-DENCE episode 8 Sneak.

Mr Love: Queen’s Choice episode 7 Sacrifice.

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- 2nd Season episode 33 Devour and divulge.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Season 2 episodes 13-24 (Complete. A very good follow up wherein the tragedies of the story really start to come into play. Would love to see a Season 3 in the future) 4/5

Aggretsuko s3 eps 1-10 (dub, complete)
Another fun ride with the put upon Red Panda. The start was funny with how she got into the situation where she spends the majority of the season, but she used it to eventually have the most fun she's had in all 3 seasons. Meanwhile Haida seems finally ready to get over Retsuko and move on with a new girl. And so I was happy for both of them, but then suddenly there's a pretty dark turn towards the end which whilst it forced Haida to finally tell Retsuko how he feels, it also forces her to quit the thing that she found so it was quite bittersweet.
8/10

Last edited:
No Guns Life 2nd Season episode 20 Righting wrongs.

The Millionaire Detective - Balance: UNLIMITED episode 7 In too deep.

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! (Rewatch) episodes 1-12 & OVA (Complete. Comfy, likeable and an easy watch outside of the dramatics towards the end. I’ll be watching S2 and both movies next - the latter for the first time.) 3.5/5

Tower of God ep2-3 (English dub)

Quite glad they dubbed this. It's nothing groundbreaking, but as a thing to stick on in the background while doing something else, it's quite agreeable.

Fate / Apocrypha ep11-12 (English dub)

Feels like the plot is actually moving again, which is nice. Unfortunately, once transformed Vlad was revealed, I couldn't unsee Russell Brand...

Golden Kamuy s2 eps 1-3 (dub, rewatch)
Ah, the taxidermist. How delightfully absurd.

Fire Force s2 e9
Core of the problem.

Rent-A-Girlfriend ep 8

A Certain Scientific Railgun T episode 21 Getting some terminator vibes.

APPARE-RANMAN! episode 9 A fun breather episode.

Fire Force Season 2 episode 33 Is that a JoJo reference?

Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! episode 8 Festival fun and a look into the past.

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!: Heart Throb (Rewatch) episodes 1-12 & OVA (Complete. This continues the leisurely vibes of the first season with some occasional dramatic flare for good measure with a new addition/romantic rival.) 3.5/5

A Certain Scientific Railgun T (English Dub) Episode 18

Hatena☆Illusion (English Dub) Episode 11

A Certain Scientific Railgun T Episode 21 Feminator.

Fire Force Season 2 Episode 33 Ora ora ora.

Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma: The Fifth Plate Episode 9 A big reveal.

Rent-A-Girlfriend Episode 8 The ugly side of jealousy.

Super HxEros Episode 8 H-Friend.

Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! Episode 8 Festival and a flashback.

Back