Your viewing journal

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou (English Dub) Episode 2

Lapis Re:Lights Episode 9 Not giving up.

Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time (Uncensored) Episode 8 Date crasher.

Sword Art Online Alicization –War of Underworld– Episode 20 Connected hearts and an epic fight.

The Misfit of Demon King Academy Episode 9 Field trip.

Lapis Re:LiGHTs episode 9 Tomorrow.

The Misfit of Demon King Academy episode 9 Field trip time.

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!: Rikka Version (Film) A neat little feature that retells the events of the first season from Rikka’s perspective. 3.5/5

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!: Take on Me! (Film)
A decent conclusion to the series, though it doesn’t exactly tread much new ground until the finale. The storyline itself with its chase elements was pretty fun at least. 3.5/5

Gundam Origin: Advent of the Red Comet ep3-6

One of my friends finally persuaded me to go back to this, and I'm really quite enjoying it. I don't think it'll replace War in the Pocket as my favourite, but it's very good.

Lupin III: Part 2 ep12-13 (English dub)

Starting to feel quite aware of the localisation changes for the dub now - not a complaint, just an observation. More than anything else, I'm curious as to whether they're trying to make the cultural references appropriate to the time period of the show. It seems like they're name dropping US figures I've not heard of who I presume weren't mentioned in the Japanese script, anyway; unfortunately Amazon only has the dub, so I can't switch over to check.

Azur Lane (English Dub) Episode 11

Kaguya-Sama: Love is War 2nd Season (English Dub) Episode 5

Monster Girl Doctor (English Dub) Episode 3

The Demon Girl Next Door (English Dub) Episode 1

Monster Girl Doctor Episode 8 A gentle giant and commemoration.

Balance: UNLIMITED ep 7
Cold case.

No Guns Life s2 e8
Truth and origins of the central conflict.

APPARE-RANMAN! ep 9
A day off.

Lapis Re:LiGHTs ep 9
Facing an uncertain future.

Monster Girl Doctor ep 8
A large dose of medicine.

Ninja Collection ep 8
Waiting at the window.

Golden Kamuy s2 eps 7-9 (dub, rewatch)
Stories, secrets and homoeroticism!

Hidamari Sketch x 365 episodes 13-14 (End)
Yet more fun times at the Hidamari Apartments.

Astra Lost In Space episodes 1-5
Very different from the usual Shonen Jump. Really enjoying this one so far and I've heard it's a full adaptation which is pretty rare for a Jump series.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 163 A close aide appears.

Monster Girl Doctor episode 8 A giant check-up.

The Mandalorian (Streaming) episodes 1-8 Quite entertaining and action-packed. Looking forward to the second season.

Lucky☆Star (Rewatch) episodes 1-10

Last edited:
Astra Lost In Space episodes 1-5
Very different from the usual Shonen Jump. Really enjoying this one so far and I've heard it's a full adaptation which is pretty rare for a Jump series.

Yes the original manga is just five volumes long. The entire manga is available in English.

Astra-Lost In Space-Am just finishing a re-watch of this excellent sci fi series. I watched it subbed when it first came out-this time dubbed, it's quite a well done one.

Golden Kamuy s2 eps 10-12 (dub, rewatch complete)
Excellent last 3 episodes with lots of tension, action, and twists and turns aplenty.

Golden Kamuy s2 OVAs
Shiraishi's guide to the prisons of Japan and a run in with some bears.
Nowhere near as plot relevant as the s1 OVA, but fun backstory (OVA 1) and quite intense ride (OVA 2) that links into a side story from the end of s1.
8/10

Fruits Basket 2nd Season episode 47 Purely and sincerely.

The God of High School episode 9 Sword fights and smouldering ruins.

Lucky☆Star (Rewatch) episodes 11-24 & OVA (Complete. Endearing and charming throughout. Some of those end live action segments were bizarre though.) 4/5

Astra Lost in Space episodes 6-12 (End)
Man finishing this series in two days was a heck of an experience when you're getting such great plot twists and revelations in every episode. Been a while since I enjoyed a series this much. Really loved the characters and watching their journey through the series. Writing was great with a good balance of character drama and conspiracy. Definitely a new favourite of mine.

Watched

SAO S3 P2 E8
Kinda not sure how I feel about this series so far, some really good moments but Kirito just seems OP and its not as strong as previous series

Breakwater Club E8
Ducks <3

Uzaki Chan E8
Its Uzaki

X/Z Code Reunion E3
What a load of rubbish this series is

Music Girls E8
Drama!

BNA E6-8
Moving on with the main story

Yu Yu Hakusho ep13-14

Shirobako ep5-6

Starting to see why so many folk said the Director was their favourite character. He's a petulant man-child, but he's strangely endearing - perhaps it's because he sticks so doggedly to his own vision.

Also one of the characters described their work as 'Japanimation' and I do not know how to feel about that...

Back