Your viewing journal

Toradora rewatch
Great show this. Starts out comedic but develops into a proper drama. Full of likeable characters and tense relationships. It's also nice to see a show with a will they, wont they love triangle story actual be resolved at the end! At times Ryuji is overly dense and unobservant as to what is going on with people (and himself) emotionally but then again it's one of the main narrative devices of the show.

Ahiru no Sora episode 29 Knees-up.

TAMAYOMI: The Baseball Girls episode 5 Training time.

Tower of God episode 5 Save.

Amanchu! (Rewatch) episodes 4-10

RahXephon episode 5

Legend of the Galactic Heroes episodes 15-16

Wolf's Rain episodes 12-13

MondaysMonogatari Series: Second Season528
TuesdaysClaymore426
WednesdaysWolf's Rain1326
ThursdaysMobile Suit Gundam842
FridaysAldnoah.Zero312
SaturdaysSound of the Sky512
SundaysWelcome to the NHK!424
ExtraThe Girl in Twilight512
SimulwatchRahXephon526

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex eps 1-6
The first "Complex" episode alone had plenty of scenes already that were cut from the OVA that make the story a bit clearer, apart from one thing. I wonder why Section 9 didn't butt-in earlier, I know the current team weren't a thing when the first incident happened 6 years earlier, but I'm sure Aramaki would have noted a lack of progress by the police and used his new team to investigate once in place a few years previous to the current events.

Hurrah, I can make a new tracker. Was going to leave this till I had access to all (nearly done), but needing to watch SAC in Japanese forced my hand. Watched these shows (checks earliest posts on this forum) 12 and a half years ago!, apart from Bleach (Arcs 1-3) and Cowboy Bebop which I have rewatched since, on a channel dedicated to anime:
Bleach Arcs 1-3 Already rewatched the first 3 arcs fairly recently 3 years ago. Need to get back to watching the rest after stopping again after the 5th Arc.
Cowboy Bebop (about time I re-rewatched!)
Fullmetal Alchemist
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (1st GIG)
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (2nd GIG)
Gundam SEED
.hack//SIGN
Planetes
s-CRY-ed
Vision of Escaflowne
Witch Hunter Robin
Wolf's Rain

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: Tachikomatic Days eps 1-6 (dub)
Technically, I guess, this is a re-watch as well. I'm sure I remember these short segments. I switch to the dub during the ED for this as they tend to talk fairly rapidly so hard to follow the subs.

Kakushigoto ep 5
Doing your duty and pulling an all nighter.

Kakushigoto - Episode 5
That ending in particular seems ominous and has me worried for Goto-sensei. The series in general is incredibly cute and wholesome but I'm almost certain it'll be a tearjerker in the end.

Kakushigoto episode 5 Live and learn.

The 8th Son? Are you Kidding Me? episode 5 We live in a (regal) society.

Amanchu! (Rewatch) episodes 11-12, OVA & Shorts (Complete. I love the vibes this series gives off, a shame the second season left me a bit cold otherwise I’d be rewatching that too.) 4/5

Mobile Suit Gundam episodes 9-10

The Girl in Twilight episodes 6-7

RahXephon episode 6

TuesdaysClaymore426
ThursdaysMobile Suit Gundam1042
FridaysAldnoah.Zero312
ExtraThe Girl in Twilight712
SimulwatchRahXephon626

Wednesday 29th & Thursday 30th.

Dropkick on My Devil!! Dash Episode 12 (Chapter Chitose) Hot Springs trip.

Invaders of the Rokujouma!? [Rewatch] Episode 1-12 (Complete. Despite the amount of dumb fun this has to offer, For the majority of it, it is still pretty entertaining.) 3/5

Plunderer Episode 16 Assault and Retaliation.

Re-Kan! [Rewatch] Episode 1-13 (Complete. For me this is a series that with every watch it continuously emphasises just how admirable the main cast of characters are and in their own way.) 3.5/5

Tamayomi: The Baseball Girls Episode 5 Training camp.

The 8th Son? Are You Kidding Me? Episode 5 Hitched.

Tower of God Episode 5 Intervening save.

Sword Art Online The Movie: Ordinal Scale
Nice storyline for the movie, and seems to lead into the 3rd series with the post credits scene

Great Dangaioh Episode 1
Next title from my back-pile (focusing on some of my region 1 DVDs this month), interesting first episode, but I can tell it is an old series based on the animation

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex eps 7-10
Dispite the crime committed episode 8 was a fun Stand Alone episode whilst 9 was a bottle episode in the "Complex" side similar to that of ep 15 of Ergo Proxy (although this show predates EP by 4 years), with people chatting in a virtual room about the Laughing Man crimes.
Ep 10 was a rather intense Stand Alone episode.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: Tachikomatic Days (dub) eps 7-10

Listeners ep 5
Love revolution.

Wave, Listen to Me! ep 5
Killing it!

Great Dangaioh Episodes 2 to 7

Characters are slowly building up, but very much a "baddie of the week" style show so far. Episode 7 was good with various costume changes.

Aldnoah.Zero episodes 4-6

The Girl in Twilight episodes 8-9

Healin' Good Pretty Cure episode 12 (Stalled)
Really unfortunate point for the series to be postponed with the introduction of a new villain and a cliffhangar like that. Gonna miss this show.

Episode behind on RahXephon due to internet issues ayy

TuesdaysClaymore426
ThursdaysMobile Suit Gundam1042
FridaysAldnoah.Zero612
ExtraThe Girl in Twilight912
SimulwatchRahXephon626

Last edited:
A Certain Scientific Railgun T episode 13 Underground.

Listeners episode 5 Prince references aplenty.

Sakura Wars The Animation episode 5 We are detective.

Wave, Listen to Me! episode 5 Moving forward.

And yet the Town Moves episodes 1-12 (Complete. Quirky and likeable, the ED was groovy too.) 3.5/5

Last edited:
Back