Your viewing journal

Dragon Slayer

Combat Butler
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (English Dub) Episode 21

In/Spectre (English Dub) Episode 4

Sword Art Online Alicization: War of Underworld (English Dub) Episode 10

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun (English Dub) Episode 14

22/7 Episode 11 Reassemble.

A Destructive God Sits Next to Me Episode 11 Moch Interviews and relieved.

Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia Episode 21 (Complete. A solid adaption and another welcome instalment into the franchise. With it's beautiful animation and brilliant fights, this was a truly worthwhile weekly viewing.) 3.5/5

ID: INVADED Episode 13 (Complete. For an anime original, this was quite the intriguing series which got me hooked from the very beginning. With that ending, I'm hoping that we can get a continuation.) 3.5/5

In/Spectre Episode 11 Final blow.

Interspecies Reviewers Episode 11 [Uncensored]

Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story Episode 12 For another's sake.

My Hero Academia Season 4 Episode 21-23 A gentle skirmish, Powerful Love and a Happy smile.

Professor Irony

CYBER FUNKER
Cat's Eye ep3-4

Assuming we're now getting the gist of it, Cat's Eye generally feels a bit milder than City Hunter, but I think it's still pretty notable that in 1981, a magazine for 12 year old boys could run a hit manga about three lady thieves in which the only male main character is the bumbling comic relief.

Girls wIth Guns

Stand User
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood eps 33-38 in my theater tonight (Sunday) with the next door neighbor couple.
Due to the virus quarantine, the neighbor couple and I plowed through the rest of Fullmetal Achemist Brotherhood, over five more nights this past week:

Tuesday - episodes 39-43
Thursday - episodes 44-52
Friday - episodes 53-55
Saturday - episodes 56-61
Sunday - episodes 62-64 (fin)

Still have the Sacred Star of Milos movie to watch, maybe tonight!

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Heya Camp episode 12 Stamping. (Complete. A series that works even in short format. A nice breather until we get Season 2 next year.) 3.5/5

Seton Academy, Join the Pack!
episode 12 The New Stone Age. (Complete. This provided some decent comedy and humorous scenarios thanks to its eclectic cast and taking advantage of its concepts.) 3.5/5

Yatogame-Chan Kansatsu Nikki 2
episode 12 The power of three. (Complete. Stronger than the first season and fun if lightweight once again.) 3/5

Tokyo Ghoul: re (Rewatch)
episodes 16-18

zrdb

Kiznaiver
Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka-some how I found out about this and started on it-it's kind of a cold and heartless series.

Professor Irony

CYBER FUNKER
Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! ep12

There is a faint hint of this having been an end point chosen to fit the half-cour anime cycle, rather than a good narrative conclusion, but it's still a fine finale to what has been a consistently fresh, clever and entertaining series.

I also already saw some mention (presumably pulled from the manga? I guess it's subtly implied in the show) that the story takes place after the sea levels have risen, but judging from those craters, has there also been a world war that no-one's talking about? It kind of puts a more poignant spin on the anti-war message of the girls' short than I would have otherwise expected.

Laid Back Camp ep1 (rewatch)

The show we need in these difficult times.

ActionFaust

Stand User
Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia episode 21 - End
Not the best addition to the Fate franchise in terms of story but it was good fun to watch with great characters and fantastic animation. Nakaya Onsen's directorial debut in episode 18 was a clear highlight and spiritual sequel to Azur Lane episode 8. Really looking forward to the Camelot and Solomon adaptations. 7/10

Room Camp
episode 12 - End
It's more Laid-Back Camp. Very Good Content. 9/10

Attack On Titan Season 3 Part 2
[Rewatch] episodes 6-10 - End
Still one of my favourite arcs in the series. 9/10

Healin' Good Pretty Cure
episode 8

Tesagure! Bukatsumono episodes 3-4

WMD

Thousand Master
Been a while so heres what I've seen recently

Heaven's Lost Property Season 1 rewatch
Giving it a rewatch before I see season 2. It's silly nonsense fun, I mean a flock of panties flys around the world so...

Attack on Titan Seasons 1, 2 & 3
Posted a larger post in the Rate Anime thread buts it's great.

Kings Game
Dunno why people on here seem to hate this show. I really enjoyed it. For gory, slightly supernatural, thriller horror it was good. It was constantly suspenseful and often brutal. I also really liked the narrative way 2 editions the game are being told in tandem. It was a nice twist on this sort of story telling. Also Coldrain for the OP song is a win.

D1tchd1gger

Chuunibyou
Chihayafuru s3 e24 (complete)
Like waves breaking apart and coming together.
Excellent season with amazingly tense moments in the karata parts and big moments in the relationship between the main three characters. I think there maybe an element of bias, after all we've gotten to know the characters over the previous 2 seasons totalling 50 episodes (the inc. recaps) and are invested in their lives, but there was definitely a step up in this season.
10/10

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki 2
ep 12 (complete)
Number 3.
Another collection of shorts with interesting tidbits on Nagoya.
6/10

Heya Camp△
ep 12 (complete)
Unusual campsite.
More Yuru Camp goodness is always welcome, but it's not enough 😝 At least we now have a date for the second season.
8/10

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Ace of Diamond: Act II episode 51 A good match.
Black Clover episode 127 The Marilyn Mansion.

Isekai Quartet 2 episode 11 Destroyer of plays?

Sorcerous Stabber Orphen episode 12 One eye glaring in the darkness.

Tokyo Ghoul: re (Rewatch) episodes 19-24 (Complete. I’m doing a full review of this for the site but this half of the adaptation is just frustrating for several reasons but manages to reach some high points when it isn’t rushing through key arcs to fit the 12 episode run.) Hovering between 2.5/5 & 3/5

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (Film)
Testing out Disney+, this film is very flawed but has its moments and some of the CGI has aged fairly well.

Last edited:

zrdb

Kiznaiver
I'm on a Game Of Thrones marathon tonight since I just got season 8 a few days ago and had stopped at season 4 a couple of months back.

Professor Irony

CYBER FUNKER
Cat's Eye ep5

I like how Not Kanuka Clancy immediately spots how blindingly obvious Cat's Eye's real identity is, but the resolution for this one feels like a bit of deus ex machina.

Laid Back Camp (Rewatch) ep2

Forgot how much I love the talking pinecones.

orgun

Death Scythe
Science Ninja team Gatchaman - Episodes 55 - 63 (Blu-ray)

Still, rather impressively, going strong!!!

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! - Episodes 11 & 12 [Final]

I adored this series, it has been a real highlight from the last few seasons.

Wanna-Bes!

Your typically needless but fun and entertaining 80's OVA, wasn't quite what I was expecting but I enjoyed it.

Space Fantasia 2001 Nights

I absolutely loved the high concept sci-fi and old school epic storytelling feel of this.