Your viewing journal

My Hero Academia Season 4 (English Dub) Episode 3
Work studies and right place wrong time.

Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia Episode 4

High Score Girl II Episode 1
Some recap and a tense house visit.

Shoujo☆Conte All Starlight Episode 17

Stop This Sound: Kono Oto Tomare! 2nd Season Episode 4
A new piece. Well... let's face it, Hozuki's family are utter scumbags. And the new heir/apprentice, I can already tell she's going to be trouble as well.

Sword Art Online Alicization: War of Underworld Episode 3
Few questions answered, Even more questions asked.

Val x Love Episode 4

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN Season 2 Episode 4
A hairstyle makeover. Who would've guessed that speaking English could be so complicated.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Episode 4
Wings and Big birb.

My Hero Academia 4th Season episode 66 Hard to impress.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-Kun episode 4 Classroom competition.

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN Season 2 episode 4 Diamond in the rough?

Deadbeat by Dawn (Film)

March comes in like a Lion (Rewatch)
episodes 15-22 (Complete. Decided to check out the dub and was pleasantly surprised. I noticed more of the subtle touches on my second viewing and found myself appreciating the series all over again.) 4.5/5

Last edited:
When They Cry episodes 1-8
A rather fitting series to start as we get closer to the spooky day. A lot of good twists and mysteries in this one and the story structure is pretty interesting.

Outburst Dreamer Boys ep 4
Transfer student.

Dr. Stone ep 17
A message from the past.

Null & Peta ep 4
A slight diversion on the way to school.

Fire Force ep 14
Let's have a tear-up!

How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? ep8-9

Off-brand Arnold Schwarzenegger being a recurring character is already pretty funny, but now off-brand Jason Statham is also his manservant. I died.

No Guns Life ep3

Enjoyed this one more than last week's - less exposition, more things actually happening.

Africa Salaryman episode 4 A trip to the dentist and hiring a mascot.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 130 They appear to making the most of the concept.

Rifle is Beautiful episode 3 Competitors emerge.

Special 7: Special Crime Investigation Unit episode 4 Bombs and kicks.

Vinland Saga episode 16 Beasts and bloodshed.

The Fog (Film)

BoJack Horseman Season 6 Part 1
episodes 6-8 Time to wait again. A very solid final season so far.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (English Dub) Episode 3

One Punch Man Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 3

Chidori RSC (Rifle is Beautiful) Episode 3
First practice match and rival competitors appear.

Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 4
Stuff happens, but thing's still remain interesting.

Vinland Saga Episode 16
The beast(s) and another bloodbath.

Girls Frontline Chibi Theatre episode 15

Fate/Grand Order -Babylonia- episode 4
Pseudo-servants may be an excuse for fanservice but it's still great fun to see Taiga absolutely dunking on the main crew

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun episode 4

When They Cry episodes 9-13

Miss Hokusai (Blu-ray)

I really enjoyed this, it was touching, funny and intriguing and at 90 minutes paced it itself perfectly.

Assemble Insert - Episodes 1 & 2 [Final]

I watched this once about 15 years and it's still probably the dullest OVA I've ever seen.

No Guns Life - Episodes 1 -3

No Guns Life ep3

Enjoyed this one more than last week's - less exposition, more things actually happening.

An interesting premise, the 3rd episode definitely gets thing moving after a talky first couple of episodes. I get a definite Gunnm/Alita vibe from it so far.

Vinland Saga episode 16
The last few episodes of this have been dragging for me now.

Psycho-Pass S3 episode 1
I'm not too sure how I feel about this yet. I do prefer the longer episode length (46 minutes) but I'm not sure how I feel about the characters at this point. Animation is really good as expected, but the first episode served as an introduction to the world for people who haven't seen the others. Shouldn't be surprised there really but we'll see how it unfolds.

We Never Learn s2 e4
Mistaken identity and language faux pas.
Rizu reminded me of Kirino from OREIMO after she had that makeover.

Kono Oto Tomare! s2 e4
Choosing the next piece to play.

Kabukichou Sherlock e3
We get the reveal of what Watson's case is about and it seems quite serious. I guess it'll make up the back bone of the overall plot, but for now we're still on the episodic cases.

Fairy Gone s1 p2 e4
Another Black Fairy Tome shows up. They haven't really made the significance of them clear apart from the fact it's bad that bad people have them.

Special 7 ep 4
Another explosive episode.

Vinland Saga ep 16
Running out of luck.

Fate Stay Night Ep. 1 - Continuing the Fate madness, seeing as how this is a different route, I was curious about this, even if it's not ufotable, and was pleasantly surprised that the voice actors are the same. I hope Lancer's still Guts.

Animation is pretty OK, too, so I'm looking forward to the fights. Source material is still the same, so odds are I'll really like it. Fingers crossed.

Waiting in the Summer (English Dub) Episode 12

Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! Episode 4
Tackling some monster quests and guard duty. That ending tho...

Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle Episode 4
More skirmishes and an unusual discovery.

Seven Mortal Sins

The premise of the story was interesting. The characters were fun. The fan service was aggressive.
Think yourself lucky you didn't look for it in japanese - I'm pretty sure "mortal" and "deadly" are the same thing in japanese, so yea, if you look for it by name it's a roll of the dice whether you get the adventures of meliodas and his friends or, well, whatever That Was

Back