Your viewing journal

Vinland Saga ep 8
Resting for the Winter and prepping for the next campaign.

Lord El-Melloi II ep 8
A Servant shows up, seems she's a new one looking at comments elsewhere and links in nicely with Alexander being his best friend in real life, although they gender swopped him, as seems to happen plenty in Fate and anime in general. But the one question I have is that I thought that Servants only showed up during the Holy Grail War?

Demon Slayer ep 21
Saved by the crow.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 121 One Tail tricks.

Vinland Saga episode 8 Taunts and visions.

Hunter x Hunter (1999) episodes 67-87

Vinland Saga ep 8
Resting for the Winter and prepping for the next campaign.

Lord El-Melloi II ep 8
A Servant shows up, seems she's a new one looking at comments elsewhere and links in nicely with Alexander being his best friend in real life, although they gender swopped him, as seems to happen plenty in Fate and anime in general. But the one question I have is that I thought that Servants only showed up during the Holy Grail War?
They did say she is bound to something it’s got magic in there world so they can do some hand waving and sort it out.

Finished season 3 of Avatar The Last Airbender

Overall I really enjoyed it and I get the hype. Though I think it was over hyped for me somewhat. Oddly i didnt particularly enjoy the start of any season but by the end of each I was super involved. Zuko is easily the best character, with the best story arc and most interesting development.

Annoyingly I found Aang rather annoying in season 3 but the finale was very well handled and I got why they gave him that story.

The animation was great and the character work really good. Azula was the only disappointing main character. She was so 1 note and only there to serve Zukos story, but even she played her part in the finale.

Now onto Korra...

I wouldn't be surprised if the eventual S2 was a different studio as its gonna be long gaps between seasons as HF took how long after UBW 4 and that was announced with UBW in 2013.

Ep 8 of Vinland Saga
Ep 8 of Lord El-Melloi II Case Files...no Waver
Ep 21 of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba....still brilliant
Ep 8 of Dr Stone...so much better now that Taiju is gone
Ep 7 of Fire Force
Ep 7 of Given

Star☆Twinkle Precure episodes 4-6

Also forgot to mention earlier but I've dropped Fire Force since I've kinda lost interest. I'll still keep up with the production side from the sakuga community though since it's one of the more interesting productions this season.

Cop Craft episode 8 Bodyswap.

To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts episode 9 More futile fighting.

Hunter x Hunter (1999) episodes 88-92 (Complete. I had a very enjoyable experience rewatching the story of HxH up to the end of Greed Island and actually found that I preferred parts of the original adaptation to the 2011 anime. The animation stood out more due to some lovely backgrounds and attentions to detail too. A shame it’s DVD release is long OOP and expensive.) 4/5

Doctor Who: The Time Meddler
Going back to the Hartnell era for one of the few stories to exist that featured Steven. I imagine this story will need some work done for the eventual Season 2 Blu Ray but it’s a little gem of a story. 3.5/5

Doctor Who: Paradise Towers
A story that’s easy to dismiss due to its cheesier aspects but one that has some clever writing and a well-realised setting to keep the narrative going. It’s also nice seeing McCoy settle further into his role and the supporting cast are clearly having fun. 4/5

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest (Japanese audio) - Episode 7

I don't believe it. They crammed a 380-page volume into 2 episodes. How. That's like 4-5 episodes worth of content gone. Looks like they're going to very likely adapt volume 4 at this point. Holy hell.

EC7mbYUXUAIfcXv

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Episode 7
A classic dungeon trap and a sexually charged bunny.

Cop Craft Episode 8
Body swapping.

Hensuki: Are you willing to fall in love with a pervert, as long as she's a cutie? Episode 8
Home visits and a tummy rub.

Teasing Master Takagi-san 2 Episode 8

To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts Episode 9
Another futile clash.

Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel II - Lost Butterfly - Well Demon Slayer no longer looks impressive just wow theShadow + Saber Alter vs Berserker and Archer fight was better than I dreamed wow its just wow it really felt like you were there and a proper film and it adapted 90% better than the VN adding more FZ links as to be expected and the ending was as epic as I hoped.

Back