Your viewing journal

Cop Craft episode 5 The new chief seems pretty cool, reminds me a bit of Castillo from Miami Vice.

To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts episode 6 More than a Party.

Hidamari Sketch (Rewatch) episode 12/OVAs 1-2 (Complete. Such relaxed enjoyment, there’s a simplicity and charm to Hidamri Sketch that feels unique and welcoming. I can’t to work my way through all the seasons so far.) 4/5

Hidamari Sketch x 365 (Rewatch)
episodes 1-3

Girls Frontline Chibi Theater episodes 1-3 - A series of shorts based on the mobile game. Will give it a rewatch when the Japanese dub becomes available

Last edited:
Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest (English Dub) Episode 3

Cop Craft (English Dub) Episode 3

Cutie Honey Universe (English Dub) Episode 5

Fairy Tail (English Dub) Episode 317

Hensuki: Are you willing to fall in love with a pervert, as long as she's a cutie? (English Dub) Episode 3

Are You Lost? Episode 6
"Tastes Like Chicken" Does it really?

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Episode 5
Planning and making preparations.

Cop Craft Episode 5
A game of cat and mouse.

Hensuki: Are you willing to fall in love with a pervert, as long as she's a cutie? Episode 5
Bait and blackmail.

Magical Sempai Episode 6
New characters introductions this week with the same old magic mishaps.

Teasing Master Takagi-san 2 Episode 5
This show is too adorable.

To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts Episode 6
Unleashing the beast within.

YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World Episode 18
Looks like this will be an interesting Arc.

Last edited:
Wasteful Days of High School Girls ep 4
Another side character gets the spotlight.

The Demon Girl Next Door ep 4
Getting (slightly) stronger, but still being outwitted by your rival.

O Maidens in Your Savage Season ep 4
High school is a sexual minefield.

Kochoki ep 5
A tense negotiation.

Cop Craft ep 5
Hunting a powerful foe.

Hensuki ep 5
This still doesn't work on Funimation, seems to be the only show broken now though.
2 new candidates, but one's ruleed out straight away.

To The Abandoned Sacred Beasts ep 6
A party to end all parties.

Magical Sempai ep 6
The final cast members make an appearance and don't particularly add much. The gyaru girl makes Sempai look sane in comparison.

Are You Lost? ep 6
Et voilà, la lapin est servi!

Ace of Diamond: Act II episode 19 A decent episode.

Are you Lost? episode 6 Cooking a tasty meal.

Black Clover episode 95 Elfish conflict and infighting between villains.

Magical Sempai episode 6. A lewd rival and attempted hypnosis.

Hidamari Sketch x 365 (Rewatch) episodes 4-6

Started Avatar The Last Airbender on Monday git to ep 8. Solid start, energetic, vibrant, crazy characters. Lots of world building so far rather so pretty interesting.

Ha! I just started showing Avatar The Last Airbender to the neighbor couple Monday night too, we did eps 1-5. Neither of them have ever seen the series. Can't wait to get them to episode 8, that's when all the good stuff starts happening, and the episodes just keep getting better and better the rest of the way through all 3 seasons!

Ha! I just started showing Avatar The Last Airbender to the neighbor couple Monday night too, we did eps 1-5. Neither of them have ever seen the series. Can't wait to get them to episode 8, that's when all the good stuff starts happening, and the episodes just keep getting better and better the rest of the way through all 3 seasons!
Nice. I've heard lots of good things but also never actually seen it. Episode 8 was very good, our first real step into the mystic side of the show. Also the show is very good at introducing characters.

Been behind with my anime watching since last season so now is the perfect time so far am update on

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Episode 1-5
Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-sou (English Dub) Episode 1-2
Cop Craft Episode 1-5
If it's for my Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord Episode 1-5

Still to watch

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (Last Season)
Fire Force (This Season)
Spice and Wolf (Been meaning to watch it for )

Last edited:
ARIFURETA-2.jpg

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest (Japanese audio) - Episode 5
YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World (Japanese audio) - Episode 18

Green - was covered in the anime
Yellow - was briefly covered but not in its entirety
  • The Prologue of Light Novel 1:
    • The introduction of the classmates.
    • How the classmates got into the fantasy world.
  • Chapter 1:
    • How Hajime was treated by his classmates throughout.
    • The priests going over their world's situation. [EP02]
    • The semi-introduction of the royal family (very brief but adds to how even the fantasy characters like Kaori).
    • Classmates' stats and what jobs they were given. The reactions afterward.
    • Hajime studying in the library and monologuing about the demi-humans.
    • Training segments, including more instances of Hajime treatment by his classmates. [EP02]
    • The Labyrinth entrance, and the first 20 floors (well more so primarily the 20th floor).
    • The fight with the Behemoth. [EP01]
    • More coverage over Hiyama responsible for targeting Hajime; from spying on the Inn discussion to the moment that he takes the shot against him.
    • The post-battle scene, with Kaori in shock and eventually being knocked out by the captain. [EP02]
    • The post-labyrinth scene with Hiyama and an unknown person blackmailing him.
  • Chapter 2:
    • Hajime going into detail about how he is leveling up during the floor with the Claw Bear. [EP01]
    • Kaori sleeping while Shizuku trains, then spots Hiyama along the way. [EP02]
    • Kaori wakes up and Shizuku comforts her. [EP02]
    • Kaori wanting to get stronger to find Hajime with Shizuku helping her. [EP02]
    • Kouki and Kaori's friends meet her after she is woken, Hiyama spies but gets spotted and runs off.
  • Chapter 3:
    • Hajime's journey from Bottom of the Labyrinth Floor 1 all the way to the Pandora's Box room. [EP02]
    • Hajime going into more detail about how he's progressing with his level.
    • Hajime's encounter with Yue, naming her. [EP02]
    • The Scorpion battle. [EP03]
  • Chapter 4:
    • Hajime and Yue have a conversation about the labyrinth and how Hajime ended up meeting her. [EP03]
    • The classmates & Captain return to the palace and report the news to the King. [EP02]
    • The reaction over Hajime's fate with the classmates and the palace.
    • The classmates returning to the labyrinth. [EP04]
    • The classmates vs Behemoth battle in Floor 65. [EP05]
    • Hajime and Yue facing the Raptors in the Bottom of the Labyrinth Floor 99. [EP03]
    • Hajime and Yue discovering the cause of the Raptors and locate the source. [EP03]
    • Hajime and Yue preparing for their venture into Bottom of the Labyrinth Floor 100. [EP03]
    • Hajime and Yue vs the Hydra in Bottom of the Labyrinth Floor 100. [EP04]
    • The Hoelscher Empire pays a visit to the palace to meet the classmates.
    • The Hoelscher Empire test Kouki's skills.
    • The Hoelscher Empire's Emperor appears, and afterward mocks Kouki's presentation and the palace.
  • Chapter 5:
    • Hajime and Yue find themselves at the main base of operations for the labyrinth. [EP05]
    • Hajime and Yue explore the surrounding area and discover a coded message that explains the truth of the world. [EP05]
    • Hajime and Yue gain new skills from the message. [EP05]
    • Hajime and Yue decide to spend their time living in the base to build up and prepare for the path back to the entrance. [EP05]
  • The Epilogue of Light Novel 1:
    • The first brief appearance of the Bunny girl.
For a more proper in-depth comparison, I recommend checking out this Reddit user's posts on each episode.
On-Going Simulcasts from Spring 2019 Season - 3 titles:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - 17 of 26
Fruits Basket 1st Season - 16 of 25
YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World - 18 of 26 up-to-date

Summer 2019 Season - 14 titles:
Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest - 5 of 13 up-to-date
Astra Lost in Space - 5 of 12
Cop Craft - 1 of 12
Demon Lord, Retry? - 3 of 12
Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? - 4 of 12 up-to-date
Dr. STONE - 5 of 24 up-to-date
Given - 4 of 11 up-to-date
Hensuki: Are you willing to fall in love with a pervert, as long as she's a cutie? - 1 of 12
How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? - 4 of 12
If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord - 4 of 12
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II - 2 of 12
Isekai Cheat Magician - 2 of 12
To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts - 4 of 12
VINLAND SAGA - 4 of 24

Wasteful Days of High School Girls ep 5
A transfer student joins the madness.

O Maidens in Your Savage Season ep 5
Loved the scene at the end.

Dumbbells ep 6
A new character joins the team.

Astra Lost in Space ep 6
Ulgar's backstory was sad, but pretty cliché. Luca's reveal was interesting. The tsunami was a bit stupid, it was massive then only upto the height of the boarding device when it hit them and then massive again when they were holding onto the highest branches of the trees.
And another cliffhanger, wonder if this one will lead into another backstory and then "oh, it was all a misunderstanding".

Back