Your viewing journal

Zombie Land Saga episode 2
My favourite of the season so far. OP is ace. The rap at the end was really funny and this morning I'm still saying "and your Tamagochi's long dead".

As Miss Beelzebub Likes episode 1
The focus of this seems to be "things are cute". I don't like the setting or the characters so no, this one might not last for me.

Between The Sky and Sea episode 2
I expected to drop this, but it was actually an improvement on last weeks. We'll give it another episode and see what we get next time.

Is The Order a Rabbit?? episodes 5-6
Not as good as the first season.

Sakura_1.jpg

Fate/Stay Night [Heaven's Feel] I. presage flower (Japanese audio) - Film

Golden Kamuy : episodes 4-7-Cooking!:)
Little Witch Academia: The Enchanted Parade(Sub): 7/10 Cute.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind : episode 2

Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits (English Dub) Episode 26 (Complete)

Battle Girl High School (Sub) Episode 8 - 12 (Complete) (Blu-ray)

A Certain Magical Index III (Sub) Episode 2

IRODUKU: The World in Colors (Sub) Episode 2

Ms. Vampire Who Lives in My Neighbourhood (Sub) Episode 2

UzaMaid (Sub) Episode 2

Lost Song eps 4-6
The journey continues. The pantomime villain continues to ham it up, but there also appears to be another villain who is on the same side, I think, but his full motivation doesn't seem to have been revealed. Overall this has become a bit bland.

Ms. Vampire etc, etc. ep 2
Going to a book signing and meeting a new friend.

Bloom into You ep 2
The relationship is a bit one sided so far.

Boarding School Juliet ep 2
Dating is hard when you're supposed to be enemies.

Iroduku: The World in Colors ep 2
Continues to be stunning. And the relationship between the mains seems like it'll be quite sweet.

Hinomaru Sumo ep 2
Time to recruit some club members.

Angels of Death ep 2 (14)
Almost time to leave, but there maybe one final hurdle.

A certain Magical Index III episodes 1-2 Crunchyroll got their sh*t together I see. Nice to see this series return.

Angels of Death episode 14 More acceptance and looking forward.

Hiromaru Sumo episode 2 Apparently an entire volumes worth of content was skipped here. Maybe they’re reshuffling or so I hope.

IRODUKU: The World in Colours episode 2 Fitting in during the present is hard enough, let alone the past.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind episode 2 A decent episode but that ED is hilarious
EVERYTIME I WAKE UP/I WAKE UP FEELING SO HORNY

Ms. Vampire who lives in my Neighbourhood episode 2 More cute SoVL (slice of vampire life)

Muhyo & Roji’s Bureau of Supernatural Investigations episode 11 There’s always someone pulling the strings.

31 Days of Halloween Day #12: House by the Cemetery (1981, Lucio Fulci) More Fulci goodness, this time playing on a haunted house motif. Unfortunately this film was decidedly weaker than other Fulci efforts that I’d seen so far, with a lacklustre cast that couldn’t carry the film but at least there was a decent last third to make it worth watching. 3/5

March Comes in like a Lion 2nd Season episodes 5-16

Zombie Land Saga episode 2 (re-watch)
I couldn't get it out of my head, but this was the first time I've re-watched a simulcast before the next episode aired.

Ms Vampire Who Lives in Our Neighbourhood episode 2
Better than the first episode

Uzu-Maid episode 2 (dropped)
This made me quite uncomfortable so bye.

Bloom Into You episode 2
Okay so far. Art and animation is nice.

Banana Fish episode 14
Getting samey now.

Stand-alone Complex 2nd Gig 1-13 (re-watch)
Not seen this for a very long time.

Cells at Work ep5-6

Particularly liked the Cedar Pollen monsters, I think there was a bit of Ghostbusters about that whole episode.

GioGio's Italian Adventure ep2

When they said the stands were crazier this time around, they weren't kidding. Kind of warming to Giorno as the main character too.

Cyber City Oedo 808 SLA Screening

Clearly the best way to experience what is surely the great masterpiece of our time. 808/10.

Goblin Slayer episode 2 Goblin Slayer has no time for a childhood friend love interest. It’s Goblin slayer x Slaughtered Goblins or bust.

Radiant episode 2 Deception and shounen punching.

SSSS.Gridman episode 2 Seems decent so far, as long as they keep any relationship plot to a minimum it should remain so.

31 Days of Halloween Day #13: Lifeforce (1985, Tobe Hooper) What happens when you give the director of Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Poltergeist 25 Million and a novel to make a sci-fi horror? Some damn fine insanity that’s what. This is pretty barmy at times, with body draining and swapping space vampires and a lead actress who spends a majority of her screentime in the buff. The effects are great and the cast is delightfully British for the most part with Patrick Stewart making an appearance. 4/5

March comes in like a Lion episodes 17-22 (Complete. This was another impressive season. I’ll be honest though the bullying storyline, whilst handled effectively did feel trope-y at times. Only one of the bullies ever got any development, and no one even tries to stand up to it. This was at least noted with what happened to their teacher.

The second half of the season felt more like a series of shorter stories, and I quite enjoyed the change in structure. Whilst this season didn’t quite reach the emotional intensity of the first, I still greatly enjoyed this, and hope for a third season in the near future to adapt up to volume 13.) 4/5

My Little Monster episodes 1-13 (Complete. A quirky romance comedy with a rather violent MC with a heart of gold and a pet rooster. The relationship between Haru and Shizuku is interesting, acting as a slow build with the two accepting their flaws and differences. It just takes a while and feels a bit predictable.

Also disliked the whole love triangle that emerged, always feels like cheap storytelling. Despite that this was overall a fun series, and one I’d like to check out the manga for to see where the story picks up.) 3.5/5

Last edited:
From the new season I watched far too much:

*Double Decker - Doug & Krill (Ep 1) - Was okay, but I never got into Tiger & Bunny, and the rookie cop and rest of the crew just didn't grab me here
*Zombie Land Saga (Ep 1 & 2) - Loved how secretive this was kept going in and wow that first hit me like a truck. Loving this show. Great (one could say Legendary) cast of characters.
*Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny-Senpai (Ep 1 & 2) - Great chemistry between the 2 leads, especially like the Main Lad's comebacks and bit of confidence. Is actually quite refreshing.
*Between The Sky and The Sea (Ep 1) - Cute Girls Do Space Fishing. I have a lot of time for CGDCT shows but I just didn't bite on this one. The premise is just a little too out-there.
*Jingai-san No Yome (Ep 1) - Even as a short I felt my time was wasted.
*That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime (Ep 1 & 2) - Light novel Isekai story where the main character is reborn with lots of OP abilities. Love the interactions between him and Tsundere-Dragon in ep 1. Really good animation and cinematography and just a nice fairly light-hearted show so far.
*Xuan Yuan Sword Luminary (Ep 1) - Nothing wrong with it but I honestly cant remember much about it except CG wolf-girl
*Ms. Vampire Who Lives in my Neighbourhood (Ep 1 & 2) - Funny and cute, all in.
*Sword Art Online Alicization (ep 1 & 2) - The first half of ep 1 was interesting, the rest is a bit slow but its got a lot of story to go.
*Goblin Slayer (ep 1) - Nope. Not for me. Too rough with the sexual assault and even assault in general. Don't care. Out.
*SSSS.Gridman (ep 1 & 2) - Love what Trigger is doing with adapting the tokusatsu genre, plus I really enjoyed the American edit of Gridman as a kid.
*Golden Kamuy 2 (ep 1) - So happy my favourite cooking show is back. Apparently now the best fashion anime as well. Very odd, but great.
*Skull-face Bookseller Honda-San (ep 1) - Absolutely hilarious. Loved it. Some brilliant Engrish featured here.
*My Sister, My Writer (ep 1) - Absolute trash. Out.
*Anima Yell! (ep 1) - Cute Girls Do Cheerleading. A cheerleading show without going overly fanservicey which was nice.
*UzaMaid! (ep 1 & 2) - A little uncomfortable, but some great cinematography in ep 1 and some really funny moments. From the studio that gave us Umaru-chan so I'm giving it some leeway as I enjoyed that.
*Merc StoriA (ep 1) - Fun little fantasy series with good interactions between the leads. Don't know how long i'll continue with it.
*Radiant (ep 1 & 2) - Good to see a European series get an adaptation. Very shonen-esque and not a lot original but we'll see where it goes.
*Run With The Wind (ep 1 & 2) - Wasn't originally gonna watch it but glad I did. Nice mix in the cast. Will see where it goes.
*Ulyssess (ep 1) - FMA based in the real world with a harem and less personality, but overall fine.
*The Girl In Twilight (Ep 1 & 2) - This season's CGI Girl-fight series, will be interesting to see what other worlds they come across.
*Release the Spyce (ep 1) - More girl ninjas, this should be exciting.
*Bloom Into You (ep 1 & 2) - Yuri-drama series. Not as over the top as Citrus was. Could go either way.
*IRODUKU: The World in Colors (ep 1 & 2) - Gorgeous P.A. Works original series, absolutely fantastic looking. Interesting modern fantasy series.
*Boarding School Juliet (ep 1 & 2) - Interesting adaptation of the bard, with a very funny ep 2 with best boi Julio.
*Kakakuri Circus (ep 1) - I do love throwback 90s series. That all I have to say about that.

My Hero Academia Season 3 (English Dub) Episode 25 (Complete)
Definitely the best season of MHA to date IMO. Can't wait for season 4, hopefully it isn't to far away. 4.5/5

The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar (English Dub) Episode 12 (Complete)
Worst "Isekai" series ever. Enough said. 1.5/5

Fairy Tail (Sub) Episode 279

Goblin Slayer (Sub) Episode 2
Not as gory as last week but a really good episode. The viewers warning at the start was a smart move on Crunchyroll's part after. A portion of GS's past is revealed. I really like the OP/ED themes, it gives the series a more ominous fell to it.

Radiant (Sub) Episode 2
A decent episode. Seth seems just abit to gullible for a MC imo.

Release the Spyce (Sub) Episode 2
Momo's training begins.

SSSS.Gridman (Sub) Episode 2
Another crazy episode. Was that a Mecha Godzilla reference and a Power Rangers morpher reference that I just saw.

Sword Art Online Alicization (Sub) Episode 2

Lost Song eps 7-9
Episode 7 - oh that was a dark turn! Maybe this show is getting interesting again:
Episode 8 - wut! OK Otogi Zoshi type time jump! No, she's become immortal and the world keeps resetting, WUT!
Episode 9 - OK if that's the case how did that happen and that and WTF! What has happened to this show!?

Goblin Slayer ep 2
Not as brutal as the first episode. We learn of the Goblin Slayers background.

Sword Art Online: Alicization ep 2
Another introduction to the same world we saw in the first part of the first episode. Somehow even more dull episode than the first.

Release the Spyce ep 2
Spy training.

Back