Your viewing journal

Chio's School Road ep 9
An odd make over. Spotted references to Borderlands and GTA.
And Andou has a plan and Manana has a horrific vision of the future.

Yuuna and the Haunted Hotsprings ep 8
Fairly dramatic episode, but it still finds time for plenty of ecchi-ness.

Music Girls ep 9
Half of the group go on a game show. Kiri learns she doesn't have to rely on Uori all the time and she takes it about as well as you'd expect!

Persona 5 the Animation ep 22
The authorities close in. More confident side stories for Ann, Hifumi and Mishima, and a nod to another the arcade King.

Review Starlight ep 8
Bit of backstory for Hikari and how she broke into Banana-chans timeloop. The fight scene in the second half was quite stunning.

Banana Fish ep 9

Happy Sugar Life ep 8
A part of the mystery is solved and Satou hatches another plan.

Grand Blue Dreaming ep 8
Who needs enemies with friends like this!

Cells at Work ep 9
Backstory for Killer T-Cell and Helper T-Cell.

Magical Girl Raising Project (English Dub) Episode 6

Attack on Titan Season 3 (Sub) Episode 7

Asobi Asobase (Sub) Episode 9
The pure randomness from this keeps getting better each week. Still funny though.

Gegege no Kitarou 2018 (Sub) Episode 23

Hanebado! (Sub) Episode 10
Nagisa's backstory is revealed. The whole segments between ayano and her mother we're pretty tense, I was expecting ayano to snap at her for what she did. That final scene was surprising though, Uchika really has some nerve asking that of ayano considering her past actions.

High Score Girl (Sub) Episode 8
Haruo and Oono rekindle their gaming rivalry.

ISLAND (Sub) Episode 10

Iya na Kao sare nagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai (Sub) Episode 5

Planet With (Sub) Episode 9

Asobi Asobase -workshop of fun- episode 9 Some amusing bits here and there but otherwise a lacklustre episode.

Attack on Titan 3rd Season episode 44 I recall reading this confrontation in the manga, and here it's done justice.

Back Street Girls episode 9 More ludicrous gags and Yakuza antics.

Double Decker! Doug and Kirill episode 1 A decent first episode, will see how the next few go as usual.

Hanebado! episode 10 The fated confrontation finally happens, though words are only said one way. Problem is the anime has made Ayano so unlikeable that I seldom care about her character anymore.

Planet With episode 9 Kuroi gets out of his rut.

We Sell Tsukumogami episode 7 Another solid episode involving a supernatural loss.

Sweetness and Lightning episodes 1-12 (Complete. A sweet and nicely characterised series dealing with a single parent raising his young daughter and trying to cook properly for her with the assistance of those around him including an introverted restaurant owners' daughter.

I quite liked how they managed to be cute but also quite emotionally effective with a lot of the scenes here, especially the part involving recreating the curry the wife/mother used to make. Another worthy Crunchyroll blind-watch.) 3.5/5

Last edited:
Angels of Death ep 9
Still trying to make us sympathise with a mass murderer. And someone is back from seemingly being dead.

Planet With ep 9
Everyone, it seems, gets their turn at being the "bad guy" in this show. Yousuke turn this time and he almost won.

Island ep 10
The stakes are raised, literally at some point. Setsuna receives a present before getting on with his mission.

Dropkick on My Devil!! (Sub) Episode 9

Encouragement of Climb 3rd Season (Sub) Episode 10
Aoi and Hinata make plans, and again not with each other.

Holmes of Kyoto (Sub) Episode 9
Another party invitation. Aoi visits Kiyotaka's home, however things turn sour when an surprising guest shows up.

Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits (Sub) Episode 23
Aoi loses something important to her as Raiju reveals his true intentions.

One Room Season 2 (Sub) Episode 9
New girl introduced.

Phantom in the Twilight (Sub) Episode 9
City wide game of hide and seek.

Keijo 1-12
Trash but enjoyable trash.

Kenka bancho otome: girl beats boys 1–12
Remarkably enjoyable.

Koro Sensei 1-12

Steins gate 0 18
Magical girls raising project 6
Black clover 45

Last edited:
Dropkick on my Devil! episode 9 Minos getting some screentime is always nice.

Holmes of Kyoto episode 9 A certain someone crashes the party.

Kakuriyo -bed&breakfast for Spirits- episode 23 Byakuya gives the dickish thunder God his comeuppance somewhat as Aoi has another issue that's resolved by the end of the episode.

Phantom in the Twilight episode 9 The Twilight cafe group are being pursued, and another rescue mission must begin.

Steins;Gate Zero (Dub) episode 18 Well I called that reveal a while back.

Brian de Palma's The Fury (Film) BDP impresses me again with another story involving psychic teenagers, but with the added plot of an angered father seeking revenge as he looks for his son. Some great performances here and the direction is stylish and engaging as expected from such a great filmmaker. Even the more ludicrous scenes have a great flare to them. 4/5

Adventure Time Come along with Me A great conclusion to a superb animated series, I'm going to miss it.

Last edited:
My Hero Academia Season 3 episodes 20-21

Cells at Work episode 9

Attack on Titan Season 3 episode 7

Asobi Asobase episode 9

Hanebado episode 10

Bungo Stray Dogs - DEAD APPLE - A fun addition to the franchise which sets the gifted against their own abilities. If you enjoyed the previous two seasons then you'll enjoy this film. 9/10

Akira - While I do think it's got absolutely stellar animation for the time and a pretty awesome soundtrack I didn't really find the story to be that great. It's not necessarily an average story but much of my enjoyment came from the animation and music. 7/10

Last edited:
Akira - While I do think it's got absolutely stellar animation for the time and a pretty awesome soundtrack I didn't really find the story to be that great. It's not necessarily an average story but much of my enjoyment came from the animation and music. 8/10
That was true back in the 90's though - it was always the animation that made it stand out more than anything. They got the character designer to work on Batman Beyond to help sell the pilot, didn't really mention the writer because the story wasn't what caused ruffles in the industry

Harukana Recieve ep 9
The girls recieve a bit of bad news, but no time to dwell on it, it's tournament time. The hard work is paying off, can't wait for the next match.

Hanebado! ep 10
The boys get a bit of screen time as they play in the prelims. We don't learn much more about Uchikas treatment of Ayano, but maybe it had the desired effect of turning her into a right b**** who will do anything to win. Yu's fumbled confession at the end was sweet.

We Rent Tsukumogami ep 7
Quite sad at the end, but at least the guy got his revenge and didn't have to die for it.

Kakuriyo - Bed and Breakfast for Spirits - ep 23
Aoi has one hell of a hangover as Raiju's plan is revealed. Next weeks looks like it'll be interesting.

Holmes of Kyoto ep 9
Aoi and Holmes go on a shrine crawl before going to yet another party, this time for New Years.

Encouragement of Climb s3 e10
Aoi goes on another trip without Hinata, although it's her mistake that causes it Hinata ends up getting jealous.

Holmes of Kyoto (episode 6)
Still trying to catch up on my simulcasts. I end up in bed at like nine or ten o'clock though :(
Dropkick on My Devil (episode 9)
Although I can stick Amazon stuff on at dinner while I'm eating my butties :)

Can you elaborate?
PLAYBACK
But it starts alright which ends up its problem the new footage of the Summer of love is pretty good. But them the recap footage starts about 20 eps in if my memory is correct then randomly jumps around while hardly showing any Eureka or any Gekko footage like they show the final scene from the first ep bout 1 hour 20 mins in it focuses on two kinda minor characters in the whole show scope. So we get like no Gekko footage but all Charles and Ray footage and it doesnt even end their part of the show it looks like the will be in the second film. It also has a bizarre next film preview

Back