Your viewing journal

Love Live! Sunshine!! episodes 8-13. Complete, felt kinda weak in comparison to Muse's series but still pretty good regardless. 8/10

Steins;Gate 0 episode 10

Magical Girl Ore episode 7

Last edited:
TadaKoi ep 11
Tada-kun enters a slump after the events at the end of the last episode. Nice insert song of the ED, but sung by, I assume, the VA of Tada-kun.

WotaKoi ep 10
Nao meets another gamer who he thinks might be similar to his brother and tries to 'git gud' to be able to play online with them.

Comic Girls ep 11
Kaos-chan finally finds her groove. Was probably obvious that she would end up drawing a manga about her and her friends. Love that answer for 2nd choice on her career form.

Tokyo Ghoul: re ep 11
That was a brutal and bloody series of fights.

LotGH: Die Neue These ep 10
Seems like the Free Planets navy is about to commit the ultimate no-no in war over reaching themselves (did they learn nothing in History, assuming they are descendants from our own timeliness). And the Imperials are going to let them!

Megalo Box ep 11
That is some price to pay to ensure the dream is kept alive. And what's with the kid breaking out into a rap halfway through!?

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 62 This continues to improve upon the movie but the difference in new animation and reused content from the film is very jarring.

Comic Girls episode 11 It's almost the end, and Kaos' suffering finally bears fruit (and a lot of wood chopping.)

Megalo Box episode 11 Wasn't expecting a rap breakdown, otherwise another solid outing. The ending draws near.

Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku episode 10 Another couple is introduced as the series nears its conclusion. Definitely feels like it'll be a "read the source material" kind of ending.

Yowamushi Pedal episodes 1-3

Comic Girls (Sub) Episode 11
Kaos-chan finally finds her groove. Kinda obvious that she would end up drawing manga about herself and her friends.

Megalo Box (Sub) Episode 11
Having an eye stabbed out, that is a heavy price to pay to keep a dream alive.

Tada Never Falls in Love (Sub) Episode 11
Bruh that was really emotional, this episode nearly killed me inside😢. Poor Tada having to go through an emotional breakdown (again) and having to accept that he may never see Teresa again just as he's coming to terms with his feelings for her, plus all the mementos and photos of her didn't help his mental state either. As for Ijuin, this man deserves a medal IMO, and proves just how much of a true friend he is to Tada by comforting him and almost completely breaking down himself from seeing his friend in so much emotional pain, to convincing him to go after Teresa.

Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku (Sub) Episode 10
Nifuji gains a sudden popularity with the ladies at work, resulting in Momose becoming jealous and Naoya makes a new online gaming friend.

Megalo Box ep11

I suppose the big question now is whether this show will follow the same endgame as Ashita no Joe...

Mezzo DSA ep2

Still daft, but I got a laugh out the weaponised fridge.

On a side note, the HIDIVE ios app now restricts all access to shows with 'mature themes', apparently without a means of opting-in. While it's not the end of the world, I do find this annoying, as I do most of my viewing on my tablet these days.

Steins;Gate 0 (ep 10)
I find this is dragging a bit more than the first series did
Comic Girls (ep 11)
One of my favourites of the season for some reason.
Darling In The FranXX (eps 6 - 12)
Still seen it all before at this point but give it a chance and see what happens.
Celestial Method (1-6)
Not entirely sure why I'm still watching this, but its halfway though now. I might as well finish it right?

Casshern Sins eps 15–19
Episode 15: "You said that we become weak when we find someone we want to protect, but you're wrong: when you find someone you want to protect, you become gentle."

Yuru Camp eps 1+2
Now this is a quality slice of SoL! This is doing everything right for me. All this warm-and-fuzzy goodness and Akio Otsuka as narrator? Yes please! :D

And the first half of
Bananya (eps 1–7)
Just because.

Magical Girl Site ep 11
Never thought, after the first episode, we'd get a genuinely moving moment like that from this series. And an interesting twist at the end as well.

Hinamatsuri ep 11
Fake news and Nittas attempt at corrupting Anzu fails spectacularly.

Friday has definitely been the day of the week I've looked forward to the most this season.

Hinamatsuri episode 11 Nitta's life is documented and hilarity ensues. Anzu continues to be best girl.

My Sweet Tyrant episode 11 Fun festival stuff

Yowamushi Pedal episodes 4-7

DARLING in the FRANXX (Dub) Episode 19
Dr franxx's backstory and the truth behind the FranXX is revealed.

Doreiku The Animation (Dub) Episode 8

Hinamatsuri (Dub) Episode 8

Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits (Dub) Episode 9
Aoi entertains the Royal Family at Moon Flower.

Akkun to Kanojo (Sub) Episode 11
Festival time.

Beatless (Sub) Episode 22

Dances with the Dragons (Sub) Episode 11

Doreiku The Animation (Sub) Episode 10
Regaining what has been lost.

Full Metal Panic! IV (Sub) Episode 8.5
Another recap ep.

Hinamatsuri (Sub) Episode 11
Fake news article and Nittas plan to corrupt Anzu backfires.

Katana Maidens (Sub) Episode 23
The final battle with Princess Tagitsu begins with the earth and the rest of humanity at stake.

Lost Song (Sub) Episode 11
Rin's mission to rescue finis continues.

Lostorage Conflated WIXOSS (Sub) Episode 11

Magical Girl Site (Sub) Episode 11
Oh my, we actually got a genuinely moving scene from this series. That twist at the end though. :eek:

Record of Grancrest War (Sub)
Episode 23

Magical Girl Site episode 11. This is going for an anime original ending and I'm dreading every moment of it.

My Love Tyrant episode 11

Hinamatsuri episode 11

Eps 62-66 of Legend of the Galactic Heroes...now passed where the english release of the novels are currently at. Also Reinhard has magic hair, its grew a lot in 2 months.

I'm currently showing Your Lie in April to the next door neighbor girl, she came over tonight to my theater and we finished off the first cour, eps 6-11. Now the real "fun" begins...

Back