Your viewing journal

Code Geass 19-21 and Xam'd: Lost Memories 9-11

Code Geass is starting to get... really good, after all that crap early on.

Episode 11 of Xam'd was FSCKING awesome.

Code Geass has pleased me and so has Xam'd this is a good day.

Bleach 186-188 When will this fight end T_T

Naruto Shippuuden 75 "Montage!! Talking bout a montage!!" - sang

Mobile Suir Gundam 00 1-4 My fisrt Gundam anime since GWing. Hope I'm not disappointed :p

OutlawStar 1-4 I watched them the other day but looing at previouse posts alot of people are doing it.

Code Geass R2 Completed I was impressed with the ending to this series. Was a little worried about how it was going to finish given how rushed the previouse four episodes felt to me. I can genuinly say I was impressed and not disappointed. Book closed.

Oh My goddess v1 and v2

hopeful_monster said:
ROD TV Vol 3 - forgot it was a 26 episoder and was expecting it to finish in this vol. Wonder what they are going to do for the next 3 dvd's.
But you're not even in the best part of it yet....
The second half of ROD tv is my favourite bit, specially because my favourites characters are still to show up...
So, how do you like it so far? It's one of my all time favourites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gun X Sword 1-10

Since last night I've watched ten episodes of Gun X Sword, more anime than I've watched in the previous three weeks or so. I'm not entirely sure how this has happened, because while Gun X Sword is undoubtedly entertaining, it's not exactly riveting, edge-of-your-seat fare, and the visuals are disappointingly bland and generic. But there's something about it that I like, something that keeps me interested. It's probably Fasalina, who hasn't yet been introduced but whose pictures I've seen online. Really need a nosebleed smiley but I'll have to make do with this one :eek:

Clouded said:
Watched the first 4 episodes of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, must say i am impressed. Surely cant be long now till its released on dvd though?

I've got a feeling we'll hear news about it at the london expo in oct, i think its already seen a release of sorts in the states

GaoGaiGar FINAL eps 1-2: So far so good, enjoying it so far the first ep was a bit slow and served mainly to reintroduce the cast again and the mecha (the transformation scenes seem to be even longer now, guess it gets them more bang for their buck when the reuse it every ep...)

Gintama 1-3 - After reading a fair bit of the manga, thought it best to start the anime, and i have to say its enjoyable, even if 1-2 was filleresque(may have been from the manga, but since i can't find anything from 51-80 i couldn't say)

planning for later: Clannad Tomoyo After and Clannad ~ After Story ~ 1

Shakugan No Shana collection. Overall an ejoyable series but did have a couple of moments where I thought it was going to lose it's way. Also like many of series nowadays the character named in the title of the show is nore like the first supporting actor than the lead.

Bleach volume 12. Series still seems to be moving along okay at this point but is starting to slow up. The first episode on this disc feels a little pointless as well.

Gun X Sword 11-20

This series continues to surprise me with the quality of its writing, well-directed action sequences, and its self-consciously silly moments. And I like that it's not the kind of show in which there are clear lines between good and evil; none of the antagonists are inherently bad, while the protagonist is the most outwardly selfish character in the show, singlemindedly obsessed with revenge.

Not that any of that matters, since Gun X Sword would be worth watching for Fasalina alone <3

GaoGaiGar FINAL eps 3-4 This just keeps getting better though its obvious that this wasn't made for the exact same audience as the first since Renne is raped by her evil Sol Master counterpart :eek: well implied anyway halfway through now in anycase

Last edited by a moderator:
V Gundam 25 - Much as I'm enjoying it I think I'm almost Gundam-ed out. Might have to take a break for a while, hence:
Rewatched: Urusei Yatsura 3 - Not the best of the films, but like anything UY, good fun and still enjoyable.
Rewatched: Ghost In The Shell & Innocence - Still Brilliant.

Back