Your viewing journal

Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls episode 9 Another alright episode, this hasn't been as interesting as the OG series so far.

Death Parade episodes 1-12 (Complete. This was a unique series that deals with death and how people act/react to it. As the Arbiter's pass judgement, the anime presents a varied set of characters-some of which are more relatable than others. I enjoyed how effectively the series tackled its themes, and the ending that both concluded and left the series open for a second season.) 4/5

You ship Yato and Hiyori? I ship Yato and Bisha personally!
Not particularly. I don't think that would work because in her current state she would be in constant threat, if she went back to being human she would lose her powers. So the only way for it to work would be to die and become his regalia, but regalias seem to be lost souls, so she might pass over properly if she did die because she's had a good life. I just want Yato to kick that bastards ass!

Panzer World Galient - Episode 5

Darling in the Franxx - Episode 8

I understand and appreciate where this episode wanted to get to and it was enjoyable enough but as usual it took a sledgehammer to crack a walnut.

Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls episode 9 Another alright episode, this hasn't been as interesting as the OG series so far.

Death Parade episodes 1-12 (Complete. This was a unique series that deals with death and how people act/react to it. As the Arbiter's pass judgement, the anime presents a varied set of characters-some of which are more relatable than others. I enjoyed how effectively the series tackled its themes, and the ending that both concluded and left the series open for a second season.) 4/5

I'm not sure if I start watching this new Basilisk series, I loved the 1st one but this one.. I don't know, it doesnt look as mature or serious (if I'm making myself clear) as the 1st. Is it any interesting so far?

Death Parade was awesome, really good and unique like you said.

I'm not sure if I start watching this new Basilisk series, I loved the 1st one but this one.. I don't know, it doesnt look as mature or serious (if I'm making myself clear) as the 1st. Is it any interesting so far?

Basilisk: Ouka Ninja Scrolls is okay, I'm hoping it picks up in the second half or I might just drop it.

The new basilisk is mediocre in my opinion. Defeintely does not live up to the original. If it picks up I’d possibly recommend checking it out but as is so far I wish it didn’t exist, it’s a let down compared to its earlier counterpart!

The new basilisk is mediocre in my opinion. Defeintely does not live up to the original. If it picks up I’d possibly recommend checking it out but as is so far I wish it didn’t exist, it’s a let down compared to its earlier counterpart!
Pretty much this to be honest. I'm giving it two more episodes and it's getting dropped if it doesn't improve.

B: The Beginning (complete)
I enjoyed it. It felt like a cross between Terror In Resonance and Psycho-Pass with a bit of Twin Peaks thrown in for good measure.

A Place Further Than the Universe ep 10 (Twice!)
Another great episode, the feels part was centered around Yuzuki and was about friendship. It also had some of the usual high jinx as they prepared the base after finally arriving in Antarctica.

Black Clover episode 22 'Twas alright

Overlord II episode 9 Brutal and badass

Dragonball Super episodes 1-11

I need to catch up on what I’ve watched here.

Dies Irie 1-end
Not bad overall. Not particularly good either.

Chaos:child 1-end
I only need one word to sum this up; bad.

Chain chronicle -the light of haecceitas- 1-end
Fairly decent, could see the basic plot from the get go so not a surprising anime by any means but it’s an enjoyable ride.

Junji Ito episode 7
Not what I was expecting by any means. An out and out enjoyable episode! If only they were all this good.

Couldn’t settle so decided to watch...

Basilisk season 2 episode 6

Nothing really happened. Felt like a wasted episode. Seriously considering dropping this. Only carried on this far because of the first series.

Yesterday:
Space Patrol Luluco eps 8–13 (complete)
I really enjoyed this. The cameos from other Studio Trigger characters (including Inferno Cop!) were great, and it had a satisfying ending. Any chance of some more?

Today:
Sh*tpost: The Animation
Sorry, I mean...
Pop Team Epic eps 6+7
That live-action "Hellshake Yano" sketch in episode 7 was a work of mad genius, as was the shogi skit in episode 6. (Especially the "Kimi no Na Wa"/"Kamehameha" pun.)

A Place Further than the Universe ep 1
This... didn't especially grab me from the opening episode. :eek:
I know. Scandal.

Back