Your viewing journal

Noragami Aragoto eps 4-9
I forgot to mention action in my little list of stuff that this anime brings. Some excellent action stuff in these episodes, especially the fight between Yato and Bishamon.

Citrus (Sub) Ep 9
Dagashi Kashi 2 (Sub) Ep 8
Katana Maidens (Sub) Ep 9
Slow Start (Sub) Ep 9
Takunomi (Sub) Ep 8
The Seven Deadly Sins Revival of the Commandments Ep 8
The Seven Heavenly Virtues (Sub) Ep 6
Voltron Legendary Defender Season 5 Ep 1

Darling in the FranXX episode 8 This was a decent episode to reinforce some characters relationships though it did feel cliched in places. The series makes it work at least. The ending also gave some interesting developments. Sh*t has to hit the fan soon though.

Pop Team Epic episode 9 A lot of Engrish in this episode

The Ancient Magus' Bride episode 21 F*ck me there are no breaks on this train, bring on next week.

91 Days episodes 3-12/Special (Complete. I love a good mob story, and this manages to deliver. I'd honestly like to see more mafia anime, especially if they're as solid as this. Shame the special was out of place and pretty meh though.) 4/5, 3/5

Code Geass: Akito the Exiled OVA I

Air (TV) was incredible. Holy crap KyoAni starting to get in my good books again!

The most amazing thing about it was the pacing... One cour yet felt like 2 cours. This shows that sometimes a cour is enough if done right.

Loved the shift of focus too, very unexpected.

Air (TV) was incredible. Holy crap KyoAni starting to get in my good books again!

The most amazing thing about it was the pacing... One cour yet felt like 2 cours. This shows that sometimes a cour is enough if done right.

Loved the shift of focus too, very unexpected.
Really? I felt like air could have done with a longer running time if I’m honest. Just seemed like they tried to cram one too many viewpoints into the space they had. Still a solid though.

Noragami Aragoto (complete)
Another excellent season, I liked the first arc better. The relationship between Ebisu and Yato was a bit odd one minute they were fighting next he's crying over his death. The post credit scene seems to hint at a third season, but seemingly no news on that front.

Noragami Aragoto (complete)
Another excellent season, I liked the first arc better. The relationship between Ebisu and Yato was a bit odd one minute they were fighting next he's crying over his death. The post credit scene seems to hint at a third season, but seemingly no news on that front.
First season was way better. The second season sort of fizzled out for me and became kinda boring in the end.

Junji Ito 8 - even got my brother to watch this one, reminded him of Steven king, very bloody stories this week!
Franxx 8 - begun a little ooh eer there, but ended up being quite a relatable episode in the sense of general relationships
dragon ball super 129 - ohmigodohmigodohmigod I'm 12, ok? do you want me to be 12, toei?

First season was way better. The second season sort of fizzled out for me and became kinda boring in the end.
Yeah. The last episode was more of an epilogue than a final show down which sort of happened in the previous episode, but not with the big bad of the series who was only revealed right at the end. The 2nd arc also didn't have enough Yato with Hiyori and Yukine moments. I still enjoyed it overall, but it definitely needs a 3rd season just so Yato can destroy Fujisaki for stealing that kiss off Hiyori 😠 (and whatever other bad stuff he was behind)

Yeah. The last episode was more of an epilogue than a final show down which sort of happened in the previous episode, but not with the big bad of the series who was only revealed right at the end. The 2nd arc also didn't have enough Yato with Hiyori and Yukine moments. I still enjoyed it overall, but it definitely needs a 3rd season just so Yato can destroy Fujisaki for stealing that kiss off Hiyori 😠 (and whatever other bad stuff he was behind)
Fujisaki needs total annihilation for stealing that kiss, that scene really p*ssed me off. I need S3 just for that showdown

Ancient Magus Bride (Sub) Ep 21
Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card (Sub) Ep 9
Darling in the FranXX (Sub) Ep 8
Mitsuboshi Colors (Sub) Ep 9
School Babysitters (Sub) Ep 9
Voltron Legendary Defender Season 5 Ep 2

Code Geass: Akito the Exiled OVAs 2-5 (Complete. This was a very solid series that I found just as enjoyable, if not more so in places than the core series. Unfortunately some of the story still felt a bit confusing, in that CG style, but I still enjoyed it, the cast and the action. Overall if you enjoyed CG and R2, this is a must see.) Overall rating: 4/5 Individual OVA ratings: 3.5/5, 3.5/5, 4/5, 3.5/5, 4/5

Dragon Ball Super 129
Welcome to the NHK!(Sub) 9-14- Getting pretty deep.
Yu Yu Hakusho(Dub) 37-40- Interesting techniques and outcomes,getting intense.Loving the Dark Tournament so far.

I still enjoyed it overall, but it definitely needs a 3rd season just so Yato can destroy Fujisaki for stealing that kiss off Hiyori 😠 (and whatever other bad stuff he was behind)
I keep meaning to make a start on the manga to be honest, but there's like 18 volumes or something. I really need to finish off my current reading list first :confused:

I keep meaning to make a start on the manga to be honest, but there's like 18 volumes or something. I really need to finish off my current reading list first :confused:
It's ongoing, so more to come, and I have 4 series to read after I've finished FMA (nearly there, only 4 volumes left!) So if there is no news after all that (at least a year the rate I'm reading them) I will have to hunt it down.

Back