Your viewing journal

Killing Bites ep 8
The big fight is on, but not before a lot of stuff happens that drags it out (a bit too much).
gotta love rabbit's "full" backstory!
Yeah, LOL!

Kokkoku ep 9
The big bads plan is a bit meh, but could be seen as quite worthy. He probably won't get to go through with it because for some reason he wants to waste time fighting the Yukawa family and you know he's going to lose that. I knew at least one of the other family members would have a power.

Karakai Juozu no Takagi-san ep 9
Another step closer. The exchanging of phone numbers! Her phone call to Nishikata and the confession that it made her heart race, so sweet. But he's still oblivious.

Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens ep 8
The bad guys from last week are lead a merry dance and wind up losing to Enokida and his friends.

Citrus ep 9
Matsuri is a right b**** for blackmailing Mei into meeting one of the perverts that she chats to online, but seemed to accept defeat rather well in the end.

DARLING in the FRANXX eps 7+8
Wow, a beach episode with heart as well as boobs? Well played!

Pop Team Epic eps 2–5
I can't seem to stop watching this now, dammit. How annoying.

Yeah. The last episode was more of an epilogue than a final show down which sort of happened in the previous episode, but not with the big bad of the series who was only revealed right at the end. The 2nd arc also didn't have enough Yato with Hiyori and Yukine moments. I still enjoyed it overall, but it definitely needs a 3rd season just so Yato can destroy Fujisaki for stealing that kiss off Hiyori 😠 (and whatever other bad stuff he was behind)
You ship Yato and Hiyori? I ship Yato and Bisha personally!

DARLING in the FRANXX eps 7+8
Wow, a beach episode with heart as well as boobs? Well played!

Pop Team Epic eps 2–5
I can't seem to stop watching this now, dammit. How annoying.
How is pop team epic? Not one I’ve put down to watch but you could sell it to me!

How is pop team epic? Not one I’ve put down to watch but you could sell it to me!
It's basically sh*tpost the anime, totally random- sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's too out there to raise a chuckle, then again I haven't watched the dub so maybe it might work better in English

Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody (Dub) Episode 6
Karakai Jozu no Takagi-san (Dub) Episode 6
Katana Maidens (Dub) Episode 7
Karakai Jozu no Takagi-san (Sub) Episode 9
The Ryou's Work is Never Done! (Sub) Episode 9

It's not as amazing as it sounds, it's decent and has a great OP but so far it hasn't lived up to potential
I dropped it after episode 1, never lived up too that ridiculous hype it had surrounding it.

Tbh Your name might the only "hype" anime in recent memory I fell for. Whenever nowadays there seems to be a hysteria over anime I tend not to enjoy them much and in most cases drop it. For MHA I purposely waited a bit before getting properly into the show.

Maybe I am just hipster and think I am too cool for these animes people hype over lol.

I dropped it after episode 1, never lived up too that ridiculous hype it had surrounding it.

Tbh Your name might the only "hype" anime in recent memory I fell for. Whenever nowadays there seems to be a hysteria over anime I tend not to enjoy them much and in most cases drop it. For MHA I purposely waited a bit before getting properly into the show.

Maybe I am just hipster and think I am too cool for these animes people hype over lol.
I purposely go into "hyped" anime with the same expectation as any series as not to alter expectations. It leaves me less disappointed if something isn't as great as people say and all the happier when a series people didn't care for/hadn't seen is good

I have had this happen a few times. It sucks but move on to the next and all that. Like @HWR i also go into hyped things with low expectations.

I have had this happen a few times. It sucks but move on to the next and all that. Like @HWR i also go into hyped things with low expectations.
Best thing really. I saw Your Name recently, really liked it but not to the extent that I'd consider it one of the best anime films I've seen.

Best thing really. I saw Your Name recently, really liked it but not to the extent that I'd consider it one of the best anime films I've seen.
Oh I fully agree with you. I find really if you do anything because of hype you’ll either come away totally disappointed or worse.

Back