Your viewing journal

Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card (Sub) Episode 8
Darling in the FranXX (Sub) Episode 7
Katana Maidens (Sub) Episode 8
Mitsuboshi Colors (Sub) Episode 8
School Babysitters (Sub) Episode 8
The Ancient Magus Bride (Sub) Episode 20
The Seven Deadly Sins: RotC (Sub) Episode 7

Barakamon episodes 10-12 (Complete. This was just great fun, with a laid back atmosphere and an equally enjoyable cast. Props to the creators for making kid characters that weren't either bland or just annoying, Naru must be protecc.) 4/5

Berserk 2016 (Rewatch) episodes 1-12 (Complete. Despite its flaws in the animation department- a fair bit of which has been altered and improved for its Home Media release, this series is still very enjoyable thanks to being a very solid adaptation of a stellar manga series.

If the series had better consistency with its animation quality and hadn't skipped the Black Swordsman and Lost Children Arcs then I'd happily have rated this higher. Overall I still recommend seeking this out on Blu Ray, especially with the Amazing Funi LE.) 4/5

Berserk 2016 (Rewatch) episodes 1-12 (Complete. Despite its flaws in the animation department- a fair bit of which has been altered and improved for its Home Media release, this series is still very enjoyable thanks to being a very solid adaptation of a stellar manga series.

If the series had better consistency with its animation quality and hadn't skipped the Black Swordsman and Lost Children Arcs then I'd happily have rated this higher. Overall I still recommend seeking this out on Blu Ray, especially with the Amazing Funi LE.) 4/5
last year's series really fell apart. I would imagine it would be far more marketable to be more like the !996 series, the episodes as they came out always seemed to look like the animators were having a hard time

Killing Bites ep 7
Just when you think it can't get any more trashy. It does!

Kokkoku ep 8
The big bad reveals his full plan.

Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens ep 7
Hitmen vs hackers.

Citrus ep 8
The new threat continues to try and get between Yuzu and Mei.

Otogi Zoshi eps 6-9 (rewatch)
DSC_1341.JPG

last year's series really fell apart. I would imagine it would be far more marketable to be more like the !996 series, the episodes as they came out always seemed to look like the animators were having a hard time
If I remember correctly I didn't mind 2017 at all, and I'll very likely rewatch it when it gets released (hopefully in a set similar to the one 2016 got) then I'll see if it's as good as I remember.

Killing Bites ep 7
Just when you think it can't get any more trashy. It does!
I would say just as trashy as 6, but with a short introduction of someone new. out of all these animal people they brought to fight, what does that one (the trash of the episode) have over... anyone else. I get the real animal, I just don't get why that would be used in a fight

If I remember correctly I didn't mind 2017 at all, and I'll very likely rewatch it when it gets released (hopefully in a set similar to the one 2016 got) then I'll see if it's as good as I remember.
what I remember is a recap episode and locus the "special" dragon with no real animation it was around that episode where there were most problems, hopefully they've had time to sort them for home release

I would say just as trashy as 6, but with a short introduction of someone new. out of all these animal people they brought to fight, what does that one (the trash of the episode) have over... anyone else. I get the real animal, I just don't get why that would be used in a fight
I guess people are easier to kill if they are compelled to shag the living daylights out of the first person they see. Not that she actually took advantage, just seemed to be to titterlate the viewers both in the show and irl!

I guess people are easier to kill if they are compelled to shag the living daylights out of the first person they see. Not that she actually took advantage, just seemed to be to titterlate the viewers both in the show and irl!
I've learnt to take KB as less of a serious shounen but yoko acted exactly the way I was thinking about the episode, where they just cut to furry lesbos every so often, though thanks to tiger and kido there wasn't much else for them to watch

Hunter x Hunter - Episodes 91 - 116 - Not really sure what to say at this point, old man Zeno is a badass, old man Netero is also a badass and I kinda love the idea that those two could be friends of some kind tbh... Gon has arrived to fight evil catgirl and while an actual fight will be cool, part of me kinda want's him to completely obliterate her, like remember in One Punch Man when Saitama hit that mosquito enemy so hard she instantly turned into a coat of red paint on the near by building? I want that. It's getting hard to stop watching these episodes now, I have some hopes for how it all pans out but I think I'll be left somewhat disappointed by certain outcomes, still great though.

The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan eps 15+16 (complete)
Well, the ending was half-a*sed, but then it was pretty much always going to be.

We'd already had words of wisdom earlier in the series from Kyon and from Asakura, and this time it was Koizumi's turn. I liked this one:
"This doesn't apply only to bowling, but if you consciously try too hard, you often end up without good results. Don't you think?"

Kill Me Baby eps 9+10 (rewatch)
I only had time for two episodes! 😭
But this show's just sooo damn funny. 😂

Darling in the Franxx - Episode 7

Blimey, still rolling this trope out!

The Dagger of Kamui
Sword for Truth

Watched these again ahead of recording the podcast this week.

Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls episode 8

Black Butler: Book of Murder OVAs 1-2 (Complete. This was great fun, a murder mystery with a BB spin. When they faithfully adapt the manga it's superb and I hope that more follows this and the Atlantic film.) 4/5

Blassreiter episodes 1-3

Otogi Zoshi eps 10-13 (rewatch)
End of the first arc. It has been about 10 years since I watched this so I had forgotten the twist, but it was fairly obvious because the character that the bad guy turned out to be went missing for quite a while. I liked the "love saves the day ending", but if I was Hikaru I would have shot him throw the head! IIRC this was the better arc, I'll find out soon enough.

_20180226_113503.JPG

Back