Your viewing journal

Bleach 173-174 Would have watched more but I was damned tired last nite and had earlier got watching South Park :p
Code Geass R2 13 Uptodate with my Code Geass! I NEED MORE! I can't believe what happened to Shirley. I kinda was and wasn't expecting that. Good sh*t!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched episode 1 of GITS:SAC 2nd GIG (After buying it yesterday) - Wow. I'm going to watch some more straight after I have finished my homework ^^.

Watched Azumanga 8 & 9, Soul Eater 3 & 4, and did a bit of random rewatching with Haruhi episode 2 and Gurren Lagann episode 15.

Conan-san said:
Azumanga, as I got it for like half price (£25 over £60) from amazon. Opunistic? Assholeish? Guilty as charged, good sir.
o.0 wondering why the moe hater would buy azumanga daioh... =D Awesome series, it's just unexpected to see you getting this.

chaos said:
Conan-san said:
Azumanga, as I got it for like half price (£25 over £60) from amazon. Opunistic? Assholeish? Guilty as charged, good sir.
o.0 wondering why the moe hater would buy azumanga daioh... =D Awesome series, it's just unexpected to see you getting this.
Azumanga is the good- lucky star, Youtsubato - kind of moe thats there for something more than "cute girl i wana fapoff"

Also, azumanga never stopped Haruhi season 2 now. did it?

Beginning Zeta Gundam... So far pretty good, I might become a mech fan yet.

The end theme does sounds like lift muzak though.

Watched the first episode of Ergo Proxy tother day and it has definatly grabbed my attention. Will progress with this anime at a later date as I have my eyes on Darker than Black at the moment.

Back