Your viewing journal

Conan-san said:
chaos said:
Conan-san said:
Azumanga, as I got it for like half price (£25 over £60) from amazon. Opunistic? Assholeish? Guilty as charged, good sir.
o.0 wondering why the moe hater would buy azumanga daioh... =D Awesome series, it's just unexpected to see you getting this.
Azumanga is the good- lucky star, Youtsubato - kind of moe thats there for something more than "cute girl i wana fapoff"

Also, azumanga never stopped Haruhi season 2 now. did it?
I'm not sure whether i read that as it was intended...
Are you saying Yotsubatos bad? Because you do realise its by the same author as Azumanga? :?

Maltos said:
Conan-san said:
chaos said:
Conan-san said:
Azumanga, as I got it for like half price (£25 over £60) from amazon. Opunistic? Assholeish? Guilty as charged, good sir.
o.0 wondering why the moe hater would buy azumanga daioh... =D Awesome series, it's just unexpected to see you getting this.
Azumanga is the good- lucky star, Youtsubato - kind of moe thats there for something more than "cute girl i wana fapoff"

Also, azumanga never stopped Haruhi season 2 now. did it?
I'm not sure whether i read that as it was intended...
Are you saying Yotsubatos bad? Because you do realise its by the same author as Azumanga? :?
I said Yotsubato's the exception.

ayase said:
Beginning Zeta Gundam... So far pretty good, I might become a mech fan yet.

The end theme does sounds like lift muzak though.

Ok, I've since learned that the music on the R1 dvd's is substituted. I thought when I first heard the new (substitute) op:
"Wow, Gunbuster really ripped off Z Gundam's theme"

but it turned out to be the other way around. :lol:

First Slayers movie - had some fun moments but overall a little dissapointing.

Up to ep. 25 of Z Gundam:
"Captain, another untrained kid has gone out to fight in one of our mobile suits! That's the third time this week, shouldn't we put a guard on the door or take the keys out or something?"

Naruto Shippuuden 64-66 Everyones line-ing up for their fights (at the same time again). Guess we'll find out in a few weeks who's gonna win. My god it's dragging again. ¬_¬

Darker than Black 1-4 Just started watching this series not knowing anything about it previously. Quite good so far however no idea where the main story line may be heading. So far the episodes have been quite stand alone situations.

Xam'd 1: Decent watch, nothing amazing standard introductary episode, however, the world is very similar to Eureka Seven, same character designer and it's a BONES anime and all, I'm expecting good things, don't let me down.

Code Geass -15 - wow. wasn't expecting that much in the way of plot explaination while still leaving so much left to go and damn what a twist in the tail. How many more women is Lelouch going to lose, how many more can he loose? Wonder what daddy's plans are, and how much further Suzaku may or may not slide to the darkside.
Black Lagoon Vol 2 - Kick **** as usual.
Takane no Jitensha 1- overdosed on aesop
The Might Decode 1-2 erh not quite sure, retro style (apperently it's a remake) complete with camp flouncer, comedic living together, and crazy talking to air ( why don't these people ever think of getting a hands free kit and pretend they are on the phone).
Mnemosyne finished - WTF, no seriously WTF! Was never entirely sure what this show was supposed to be about but that ending made even less sense that the rest of it. Wonder if it's adaptation decay or just a good old fashioned mind job.
Blassreiter 14-15 - Damn this plot turns more often than the Monico grand prix. Hasn't yet managed to settle into its grove, but has managed to do the third disc plot exaustion that Gonzo usually produces. This has been done by just jumping from one plot to another, with the grim reaper cleaning up the lose ends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished Haruhi, it was quite enjoyable, can't see why the fanbase is massive but there was certainly nothing wrong with it as a show. Mikuru needed a massive kick up the ****, though, she never stopped whining, EVER...

Oh, and Monster episode 5. Mmmmm, more serial killer-y goodness.

Finished 'Ouran...' the other day. Hoping for a uk release now.

And watched 'Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou' yesterday. Both episodes of the first OVA and the two episodes of the '~Quiet Country Cafe~' OVA.
Both brilliant. Seriously. They need a release! And the manga too!

Darker than Black 5-10 Little more character development now however still not loads. Still abit confused about the main storyline. Well, it's entertaining to say the least so I have no real complaints.

I finished Myself;Yourself the other day, and I started on True Tears last night.

Im going to start watching Cowboy Bebop soon, I still need to finished Ouran though >.< I don't like to have too many running at one time, I get confused lol

Soul Eater episodes 9 and 10

My brother was watching it so i went and sat with him to see what it was like having never before seen it. I usually can't stand comedic anime or ones that blend slapstick with fighting yet i really enjoyed Soul Eater. It was pretty random with events and jokes making not much sense at all but i was laughing. The characters are well designed and there's a group of truly unique characters blended with some great fight scenes. I guess now i have to go back and watch from episode 1 lol.

Space Pirate Captain Harlock - an old school anime.
Vampire Knight - Can't believe the first season is already over, Nooooo! I need my Zero fix...
Allison and Lillia - halfway through and the storyline is going to switch. Must say I'm going to miss the duo. Such a sad ending.
Antique Bakery - Well... How could I resist. Trouble is looking at all those cakes is making me hungry.

Back