Your viewing journal

Darker than Black 11-16 Story thickening now and starting to get really into the characters. Still have no idea where it's going yet like. Also still don't know why the contactors have to do something to themselves after using their powers. That, I still don't understand.

ZOMG! They advertize Pizza Hut even more than they do it Code Geass on here!! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Azumanga Daioh episodes 8-26 plus the very short movie
She the ultimate weapon episodes 5-13 plus another love song ova
I have rewatched Tsubasa resevoir chronicles volumes 1-3,DN Angel volumes 3-7,Angelic Layer volume 1,Princess Mononoke and Nausicaa

Over the last couple of nights I watched Requiem From The Darkness. Turned out to be a pretty decent folk lore / ghost story show. I don't think it needed to end at 13 episodes either they could have got it to 26 without it feeling dragged out.

Lucky Star Volume 2. I am enjoying it but can't see why it has got so much hype.

Tokyo Underground Volumes 1-3. Enjoyable shonenseries so far.

some more remastered DBZ

i don't believe i'm saying this, but Funi have actually made it worse. The redubbing of the series has removed some of the great lines that made me love dragonball :(

Finished Zeta Gundam. It redeemed itself towards the end but was still about 20 episodes too long.

Death Note 9-12. I don't care what people say, it's damn intriguing. I haven't wanted to watch the next episode of a series immedeately like this since SAC.

Antique Bakery 4 - I'm getting a bit bored with this already to be honest. Chikage is so cute though!

Hitman Reborn 91 and 92 - Wooo TYL!Mukuro,Chrome,TYL!Ryohei,TYL!Squalo and TYL!Bel <3333

Darker than Black 17-26 Completed the series last night. Just wanted to get it watched. Was a good watch however would have liked more. Some questions felt unaswered. Good series but not the best.

Ergo Proxy 1 Watched first episode tother night and it got me very interested. I just hope the rest of the series is as good as this first episode makes it out to be.

Tokyo Underground Volumes 4-5. Still pretty good but starting to feel draggged out, probably would have been better as a 13 episode series.

Ergo Proxy 2-6 Started watching the series now and really enjoying it so far. Storyline has made me want to know what happens next. Characters have been written wel as there's no confusion to who anyone is. Series has started on a high for me. Lets see if it can hold it.

Gurren Lagaan Episode 1 - Bandai sub, not a bad sub overall, use of slang could be lessened and also "team gurren" doesnt have the same menace to it as "gurren brigade"

Lucky Star Episode 1 - Went nowhere for 10 minutes but funny in parts. I think its a series that needs to grow on you.[/b]

Finished Haruhi vol. 3 last night. It was another awesome set of episodes! This series is well deserving of it's reputation, I have to say. The dub is fantastic, also! :]

CitizenGeek said:
Finished Haruhi vol. 3 last night. It was another awesome set of episodes! This series is well deserving of it's reputation, I have to say. The dub is fantastic, also! :]

except for the dub of "god knows", doesn't hold a candle to the japanese version

Tokyo Underground Volume 6. Not a bad series over all, but suffered from being a little dragged out at times and then rushing the ending.

Bleach Volume 11. Still pretty good but I am strating to feel some bits have been dragging on longer than they needed.

Gilgamesh Volumes 1-4. Not bad so far, getting into it more than when I just saw one or two episodes on Rockworld.

Death Note episodes 9-12: It's dubbed, A+ dub, after watching this I realized why I partly hate Death Note, Light being a whiney emo faggot over "losing" to L. I like all their voices so far, I ******* LOVE the dub.

Tenjho Tenge episodes 17-19: Bunshichi was included in these episodes, that was an instant winner to me, that is all.

Back