Your viewing journal

Well i have a soft spot in my heart for Gundam Wing but i think overall i like Victory Gundam but sadly i have yet to see two of the AU series, Gundam X and Turn A Gundam, the latter i'm more intrested in to be honest, because i always thought the main mech looked a bit funny with the moustache :p Out of the OVAs i prefer the 0080 Gundam: War in the Pocket, first R1 DVD set i ever imported.

EDIT: the OVA i mentioned is the other UC OVA it takes place near the end of the first Gundam series.

BlackWolf said:
Well i have a soft spot in my heart for Gundam Wing but i think overall i like Victory Gundam but sadly i have yet to see two of the AU series, Gundam X and Turn A Gundam, the latter i'm more intrested in to be honest, because i always thought the main mech looked a bit funny with the moustache :p Out of the OVAs i prefer the 0080 Gundam: War in the Pocket, first R1 DVD set i ever imported.

EDIT: the OVA i mentioned is the other UC OVA it takes place near the end of the first Gundam series.

Are you my long lost brother? I too have a soft spot for Gundam wing and years later when i went back to it i was like.."when did i ever think this was good?" So im making my way through all the UC arc currently and im nearly done with Zeta Gundam but im tempted to watch either V Gundam or G Gundam after. Although GaoGaiGar is looking tempting...

thund3r said:
BlackWolf said:

Are you my long lost brother? I too have a soft spot for Gundam wing and years later when i went back to it i was like.."when did i ever think this was good?" So im making my way through all the UC arc currently and im nearly done with Zeta Gundam but im tempted to watch either V Gundam or G Gundam after. Although GaoGaiGar is looking tempting...

:lol: I don't know about that :p I've been tempted by GaoGaiGar as well funnily enough, ever since i saw a youtube vid of GaoGaiGar final

thund3r said:
BlackWolf said:

Watch Double Zeta after! :p

BlackWolf said:
thund3r said:
BlackWolf said:

:lol: I don't know about that :p I've been tempted by GaoGaiGar as well funnily enough, ever since i saw a youtube vid of GaoGaiGar final

I tend to browse /m/ alot on 4chan and practically every "top mecha" lists contain GaoGaiGar in it, so i may download the subs because i dont think its been licenced yet?... plus ive got the op stuck in my head!

ayase said:
thund3r said:
BlackWolf said:

Watch Double Zeta after! :p

I've not heard great things about ZZ, aparently its more simplified and centers more around pointless characters and to be honest im getting tired of char and amuro constantly popping up in the series. Once i finish the OVA's im done with the UC arc.

thund3r said:
I've not heard great things about ZZ, aparently its more simplified and centers more around pointless characters.
Won't know until you watch it. If anything, I'd say the characters in Zeta were more one-dimensional.

On Topic Comment: up to ep. 20. Mr. Wong finally got what was coming to him - I've been wanting to see that happen since the early Zeta eps. :twisted:

LOL well thats interesting to know... I just want a different gundam experience after this though, a different universe and different mecha would be nice after watch 0083 and Zeta

thund3r said:
LOL well thats interesting to know... I just want a different gundam experience after this though, a different universe and different mecha would be nice after watch 0083 and Zeta

Well watch 0080 (if you haven't already) and then give either Turn A Gundam a whirl (garunteed different experince from what people have told me, hence why i want to see it just for this all Turn A Bang nonsience) or try G Gundam :p

BlackWolf said:
thund3r said:

Well watch 0080 (if you haven't already) and then give either Turn A Gundam a whirl (garunteed different experince from what people have told me, hence why i want to see it just for this all Turn A Bang nonsience) or try G Gundam :p

Yea the moustache does interest me, plus the gunpla of the turn-a gundam would be sweet to have..

BlackWolf said:
thund3r said:
BlackWolf said:
They did recently release a model for the Turn A Gundam itself, it was the 100th MG kit released
Yea i saw it somewhere, although i never bookmarked it :(

I normally use http://www.gundammad.co.uk/index.asp?section=news_headlines to look at stuff like that, got two from them, a F91 model and a Crossbone Gundam model (who wouldn't want a gundam with a skull and crossbones on it :p)

ah it may have been on there..just search for "turn a" and you'll find it.

Heres a review of the model http://www.dannychoo.com/adp/eng/859/100th+MG.html

Ergo Proxy 11-16 The game show episode was pritty damn random :S However the series made it up to me with episode 16. Awesomly simple episode. Bit of comedy relief too.

Back