Your viewing journal

Ergo Proxy 17-23 Well that's that series completed. There were some really wierd apisodes towards the end of this series. I was loosing my concentration at times (probably mainly due to the fact it was very late). Enjoyed the series very much. There is space for a sequal also. But that's obviouse to those that have watched the series.

Now to catch up on Naruto, Bleach and Code Geass episodes :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Xam'd: Lost Memories 2&3.

Commence similarities between Xam'd and Eureka Seven, pretty good so far, enjoyable watch. Love the opening the most though.

Voddas said:
Ergo Proxy 17-23 Well that's that series completed. There were some really wierd apisodes towards the end of this series. I was loosing my concentration at times (probably mainly due to the fact it was very late). Enjoyed the series very much.
I wanted to wait 'til you finished before saying it Voddas, but I thought Ergo would have benefitted from being about 4-5 eps. shorter. If you discount the small amount of filler (the game show ep *definately* spings to mind) it was really excellent.

Antique Bakery 5 - I'm not sure as to why I am still watching this as it's so boring...maybe it's just a case of, well I started it I may as well see it through to the end.

Finished watching Emma season one the other night. The last episode wrapped things up nicely, but still keeping you wanting more (season two).

The trailer for season two on the last disc gives the impression it's jumped forward somewhat, with Emma already in a new job as a maid in some large mansion somewhere. Roll on 28th October!

Lupus Inu said:
Xam'd: Lost Memories 2&3.

Commence similarities between Xam'd and Eureka Seven, pretty good so far, enjoyable watch. Love the opening the most though.

I just started it myself, have to say its looking good so far, bar the fact its hard to find good quality videos, but there we go. Opening is great though. Also watched geass 18, which is one WHOA, didn't see that happening like that, episode.

Ninja Scrolls. As it was cheap in Zavvi. Not too bad in the long run.

Shuffle Volume 5. More nudity and a some fairly dark moments compared to earlier episodes.

ayase said:
Voddas said:
Ergo Proxy 17-23 Well that's that series completed. There were some really wierd apisodes towards the end of this series. I was loosing my concentration at times (probably mainly due to the fact it was very late). Enjoyed the series very much.
I wanted to wait 'til you finished before saying it Voddas, but I thought Ergo would have benefitted from being about 4-5 eps. shorter. If you discount the small amount of filler (the game show ep *definately* spings to mind) it was really excellent.
I know exactly what you mean ayase. What the hell was with the game-show episode. It had absolutely nothing to do with anything really. I thought it was just to break the episodes up but a charcater refers to it in a seriouse manner in a later episode. Confusing! Anywho, open for a sequal. I wouldn't mind seeing Real and Vincent get together. It looked like it was gonna happen but never did. Some good thinking episodes like.

My favourite episode was (strangley) the one where they are stuck for weeks on end in the desert coz the wind died. Good charcter episode ^__^

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished off Blue Gender this morning, interesting series, but it's yet another anime series with an - 'Is that it? - ending.

Why does it seem that the Japanese are incapable of giving a satisfying endings to anime series?

Naruto Shippuuden 62-70

Bleach 176-183

Code Geass R2 14-18

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni 1-2

Up-to-date with all now ^__^ (Well besides "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni")

Just finished watching Blood: The Last Vampire, wasn't that bad, i thought the CGI fitted in quite well unlike some other series which came out later (i'm looking at you Gundam Seed)

BlackWolf said:
Just finished watching Blood: The Last Vampire, wasn't that bad, i thought the CGI fitted in quite well unlike some other series which came out later (i'm looking at you Gundam Seed)
You love eet!!! :p

Naruto Movie 2. It was Naruto but did not feel like Naruto for some reason, maybe not enough characters.

Maburaho. Not a bad series but was expecting more. A fair bit of fanservice but it does not get in the way.

Mezzo Vols 1 & 2. For some reason I had put off watching this, but now I am, I am really enjoying it.

Back