Your viewing journal

oh my goddess, ova's 2,3,4 ad 5
the palce promised in our early days
voices of a distant star
paranoia agent Vol4
Tsukihime vol 1

Code Geass 13 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, A THOUSAND TIMES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend Of Galactic Heroes - Up to 28- Wow no one is safe. Thought Kircheis would have lasted longer.
Saiunkoku Monogatari up to 6 - Nice little reverse harem/ court comedy thing. Just wondering how they are going to keep up of 40 odd episodes of celibacy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I re-watched Aim for the Top! GunBuster today, all of it in one go, the quality was so much better the first time I watched it, and after watching it again for a third time, it still is and possibly will always be my favourite anime. The final episode is so... beautiful.

Just finished watching:

Soul Eater 10-11: the two episodes i was hoping to see, probably my favourite chapters i read early on in the manga, anime version was as good as i could hope for.

Code Geass 12-13: Well, erm..12 was ok, 13..well Hopeful sums it up nicely, a bit less so for me, but still, WHY?! tis not fair =/

Eureka 7 48-50 Completed! Was a different ending to what I was expecting. Thought it was good if not a bit cheesy in places.
Voices of a Distant Star Good mini story however I need to see it subtitled. Watched it for the first time last nite. Watched it dubbed for the sake of my misses and her less than impressive subtitle reading skills (sorry hun). Think I need to watch it in the language to get the full affect, I found the english VA a bit annoying. Appologies to any fans.
Naruto Shippuuden 62-63 Naruto needs to pick up speed again, I'm just watching it fo the sake of watching it now. ¬_¬

Just rewatched Place Promised...for the idunnohowmany time.
Watched it dubbed this time, still as enjoyable as ever. Felt i could appreciate the art a bit better on the tv, rather than watching the dvd on the computer.

Finally rumbling forward in Code GeassWatched episode 11 this morning and now I'm up to 16 because the end of each episode is such a neat little cliffhanger.

Cowboy Bebop: Knocking on Heavens Door Cool film that doesn't run with the series main story line. More like a long more detailed episode. Must be my 100th time watched now.
Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 8-12 Caught up with my CGR2! Still loving this series. Left it a few weeks so I could have a Code Geass nite. Left it a bit late however, got one episode left to watch (13), but was too tired last nite. Guess what I'll be watching tonight. ^_^

now that i have all the My-Hime dvd's (R1) i finally started watching them properly.
i watched volumes 1 & 2 last night....i really like this series!

Been so long since I posted!

Since I was last here I've watched...

One Piece
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Spice and Wolf
Welcome to the NHK

Can't think of any others atm =) and think I'm gonna start La Chevalier D'Eon

despite owning Ghost In The Shell 2 on dvd since its release (which is like years ago) i have only watched it today! lol.
i have to say, it is a visual masterpiece...although one has to have patience to watch this movie....the pacing is very slow and the dark atmosphere can feel heavy at times but after watching it its well worth it.

i also watched volumes 3 & 4 My-Hime...cant wait to watch the remaining 3 volumes..

The first five episodes of Haruhi in broadcast order. It was ok, but I much prefer the other series I'm watching on DVD at the moment- Slayers Next. Got up to episode 13 today.

watched volumes 5 & 6 of My-Hime last night (till 3.40am!!!) and i am seriously loving this show...
cant wait to watch the final volume later on and see the conclusion!

i couldnt wait till the night to watch the last volume of My-Hime (i usually watch anime late at night till earley morning = lol )
but i just finished watchign My-Hime and my..i can say its one of my fave anime series now...i really liked. although the ending turned out to be one of those "And they lived happily ever after" ones nonetheless, i really enjoyed it and i am thinking of getting the My-Otome series too....hmmmm.

My-Hime.....great stuff :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well after a little break from Anime, which I usually do after finishing a series, just can't seem to bring myself to go straight in to another series.

Anyway Finally got round to watching A Tree of Palme.

1st thing I'd say is its very strange but have to say I enjoyed watching it, although it could have been shorter. I was intrigued by it more than anything, everything seemed quite bizarre, from strange creatures to surroundings. TBH finding it difficult to explain it so I'll leave it at that.

I'd definitely recommend watching it but wouldn't recommend buying it as I think its a watch once feature.

Back