Your viewing journal

was on a Code Geass binge last night and this eavening.
i watched from ep 14-20

i really like this series and may have to purchase the LE R1 version.

Najica Blitz Tatics vol 1 - the panty shot count on the first episode almost put me off the series. It got a bit better after some plot seems to start developing but still, I've only watching it as I rent, I don't think I'd buy that.

MONONOKE said:
The episodes are really good :D with some of the scenes really making me laugh

Nice, that's what I needed to hear. Been meaning to watch it but keep putting it off for some reason :S Already got the series to watch, so i'd better start watching it.
Cheers^_^

finished watching the first season of Code Geass last night....epic stuff.
then watched the first ep of code geass season 2....interesting.
i am also going to start watching my Sailor moon collection (which i downloaded last year but have not have had the time to watch...
i think its the complete series..that was on mega torrent lol

Started Macross Frontier finally a couple days back, now up to episode 3, i must say i am enjoying it a lot, definitely sticking to this one. Also tonight i finally will get round to finishing off Kurenai.

Black Lagoon Vol 1 - Damn that was cool. Read some of the manga, but the anime was an order of mangintude greater. English VA's nailed it, visuals were a treat.
Chrono Crusade. Finished - was almost going to give this one up but it did have a wonderfully downbeat ending for such a chirpy show.
Macross Frontier -13- Nice to see Sheryl's veneer crack a little bit at the prospect of losing Alto, Ranka getting to spend time with Alto and the whole varja fleet take off and conspiracy with Sheryl's agent was a nice little twist in the tail.
Shion No Ou Finished - Finally, took forever to get the subs but nice enought ending, but it did lack the punch i was expecting. Probably due to a mix of not knowing what was really happening in the shougi, and the fact you know what was going to happen about 5 episodes before the end.
Legend of the Galactic Heroes 1-24- already the length of most of the series i normally watch and it still hasn't gotten into full swing yet if I'm reading it right. Still manages to be interesting (even if you know who's going to win) and manages to make the two main characters interesting enought while being different, and the two sides both right and wrong in different ways at the same time. Only gripe is that it is a bit episodic at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched another 2 episodes of Shugo Chara to take me up to episode 17. Ye gads it's repetitive and at time I feel embarrassed watching it, but up until the repetitive battles that occur at the end of most episodes it's pretty fun to watch.

pretear vol 3 - ok
magical shopping arcade abenobashi v3 - it's really, really good! I simply love it's randomness and craziness.
najica blitz tatics v2 - when I though I've seen many fanservices series, it came my way. In a certain way, it's a lot worse than Ikkitousen...
ah my goddess ova 1 - one of my all time favourites... =)

Back