Your viewing journal

Professor Irony

CYBER FUNKER
Interviews With Monster Girls ep12 [end]

Well, that was nice. Far from the post-Monster Musume 'me too' effort I was expecting, this was a quiet, thoughtful series that discussed subtle forms of discrimination in the most upbeat and positive way imaginable. Also Succubus-san is waifu of the year.

orgun

Death Scythe
Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt -Episode 5

I'm happy to see the return of Thunderbolt, I really liked the first series and it feels like OYW Gundam.

Capeta - Episodes 31 & 32

Yawn!

IncendiaryLemon

Captain Karen
Gabriel Dropout-Episode 12 (Complete)

Not the funniest episode to end on, but I enjoyed the series as a whole quite a bit.

ACCA 13-Episode 12 (Complete)

Kinda happy to see this one end, was starting to be a bit of a chore, if I'm honest.

My Hero Academia-Episodes 7-10

Glad to see Katsuki put in his place, he was being a bit of a knob.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Ranma 1/2 episodes 109-131 (Set 5 Disc 3 to set 6 Disc 2). Almost finished the series now, skipped a few episodes here since they weren't very good, but for the others at least the plots here are more original and inventive than earlier seasons, and it's still enjoyable, though I am looking forward to checking out the next title in my collection

Last edited:

britguy

Za Warudo
Watched up to episode six of GATE. Seeing medieval fantasy soldiers getting decimated by modern weaponry has not gotten old yet. The choppers flying in to ride of the valkyries was great.

IdiomaticLynx

Dandy Guy, in Space
Somehow the recent episodes I've watched all disappointed me. :confused:

TRICKSTER - Episode 23
While I didn't really like the show from the start, it sort of got a bit better in the second half, but this episode was really bad.
This does not bode well for the final episode.

Idol Incident - Episode 12 (complete)
I really expected a different outcome after the previous episode, bit disappointed.

Kemono Friends - Episode 11-12 (complete)
The show has charm, but IMO a (slightly) disappointing/weak end.

ShipTeaser

Dandy Guy, in Space
So just finished watching No-Rin ... objectively it is pretty terrible but I found it quite watchable and it had more heart than one would expect ...

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Ranma 1/2 episodes 132-161 ( Set 6, disc 3-set 7, disc 3) Finally completed the series, though I did skim through some episodes and skipped others entirely

The Sacred Blacksmith episodes 1-2