Your viewing journal

Moonlight Mile S2: Touch Down - Episodes 11 - 14 [Final]

I really liked the second series of Moonlight Mile, but the ending was messy; there was just so much more story to tell!

The mage is pretty good, but it was the knight who had me in tears. Probably funnier if you've spent a bit of time with the Fate franchise though.
Having met both characters now, I can say that they're both the source of much amusement but Megumin takes it for me (at least for now, I've only just met both) as the idea of a mage who only knows the most powerful of magic and nothing else thus is mostly useless is hilarious to me. I'm a big fan of the Fate franchise (well, the animes as I've not read the VN so perhaps I'm not allowed to call my self a big fan, yakno what Fate fans are like.....) so hopefully that helps. Anyway....

Konosuba - Episodes 2 & 3 - This is pretty amusing now that mage girl and crusader lady have turned up, I don't think it's gonna turn out to be a classic but seems like it's gonna be good fun. Also, was that little eyepatch part with Megumin a Kenpachi Zaraki joke or am I just reading too much into it? lol I kinda hope it was....

Flip Flappers-Episode 7

A pretty good episode (Although it paled in comparison to last weeks) and little sister Papika was adorable, but I was a little confused. Cocona said that something they did in Pure Illusion changed something in the real world, and it had to do with Iro, but I am having a hard time discerning what had exactly changed. Perhaps it's just my poor memory and it would make sense if I had seen the episodes back to back it would make more sense but I didn't really get it. I remember that Iro said she didn't have the right to wear nail polish or something like that, then when they came back she was wearing nail polish, perhaps that was it. Hmm.

Digimon Adventure 02-Episodes 45-50 (Complete)

Episodes 45-47: Almost done now. Although I still maintain the first series is better than the first, I am getting a little tired of this now. Might be down to watching both seasons so close together when they're both very similar. I don't watch Bleach seasons within a few weeks of each other for this exact reason, although even Bleach would be better given there's only about 30 odd episodes per season, not 50 like here.

Episodes 48-50: Goddammit, they teased a Cthulu Digimon halfway through the series then never delivered on it. I want my money back! Even though this was a review copy I didn't pay for...

Keijo!-Episode 7

I don't even need words any more

OSYHirG.jpg

Last edited:
Having met both characters now, I can say that they're both the source of much amusement but Megumin takes it for me (at least for now, I've only just met both)
Ignoring the frankly bizarre lack of appreciation for a character who doesn't (appear to) wear pantsu, it behooves me to inform you that Megumin has some great moments in the series, but none so great as in episode 8. I'm not gonna spoil anything, but <3

Darkness gets her own classic comedy moment in ep9. I hardly ever even smile at anything because I'm a miserable bastard, but that had me lolling.

Flip Flappers-Episode 7

A pretty good episode (Although it paled in comparison to last weeks) and little sister Papika was adorable, but I was a little confused. Cocona said that something they did in Pure Illusion changed something in the real world, and it had to do with Iro, but I am having a hard time discerning what had exactly changed. Perhaps it's just my poor memory and it would make sense if I had seen the episodes back to back it would make more sense but I didn't really get it. I remember that Iro said she didn't have the right to wear nail polish or something like that, then when they came back she was wearing nail polish, perhaps that was it. Hmm.
I really liked this weeks episode about; is something that changes still really the same thing or not?

My take on the Iro thing in the spoilers, though I'm not the best at interpreting stuff. So I could be way off.

On their first trip into Iro's memories they left it the way Iro did, without making peace with crazy grandma lady (they ran off rather than saying who they were). Iro doesn't ware nail polish as that was her and crazy ladies thing, so it'd seem like she was perhaps disrespecting her for wearing it after leaving things the way she did. She probably paints as some form of atonement.

After their second trip in, they do actually make their peace with crazy grandma lady. Which in turn allows Iro to make peace in the "normal" world, so she feels she's earned the right to ware nail polish now. Also doesn't quite feel the need to paint as much, as she no longer regrets running out on crazy grandma lady.

Cocona liked mopey Iro, so was probably a little upset about changing her. Hence this episode being all about is something that changes really still the same thing, with all the different versions of Papika.

I really liked this weeks episode about; is something that changes still really the same thing or not?

My take on the Iro thing in the spoilers, though I'm not the best at interpreting stuff. So I could be way off.

On their first trip into Iro's memories they left it the way Iro did, without making peace with crazy grandma lady (they ran off rather than saying who they were). Iro doesn't ware nail polish as that was her and crazy ladies thing, so it'd seem like she was perhaps disrespecting her for wearing it after leaving things the way she did. She probably paints as some form of atonement.

After their second trip in, they do actually make their peace with crazy grandma lady. Which in turn allows Iro to make peace in the "normal" world, so she feels she's earned the right to ware nail polish now. Also doesn't quite feel the need to paint as much, as she no longer regrets running out on crazy grandma lady.

Cocona liked mopey Iro, so was probably a little upset about changing her. Hence this episode being all about is something that changes really still the same thing, with all the different versions of Papika.

I see, that makes sense, thank you. Its probably one of those things that would benefit from repeat viewings. It doesn't always hold your hand throughout all the weirdness, which I quite like, but it does lead to some people (ie, me) maybe not totally getting everything first time around. I am already looking forward to seeing it again!

Regarding the interpretation of the events in this episode, your way of looking at it makes a ton more sense than mine, when you consider the whole thing about changing Iro. I thought it was about reaffirming Cocona's relationship with Papika, and how she can have fun with different people (the other Papikas) but she realises how much she has come to love the actual Papika through their adventures. That probably didn't make any sense to anyone but me, and you're probably correct :p

Last edited:
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable-Episode 34

That scene at the end was certainly...bizarre.

Drifters-Episode 7

This show really needs more episodes like this, the Drifters fighting the Ends is definitely the highlight of the whole show. Overall, I think I prefer the episode where we first saw the Drifters fight the Ends, but I did like the little bit of backstory for Joan. Interested where the plot is going now that Toyohisa and gang have met with the Octoberists. Perhaps the two dueling stories will now join into something a bit more cohesive.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable (Japanese audio) - Episode 34
Keijo!!!!!!!! (Japanese audio) - Episodes 05-06

fPJ9b24.png

UPDATE (Imgur broke on me lol):
vRRG2Xd.png

REH2Pw4.png

ejvVbPn.png

6z7F0ZY.png

uUEFhNx.png

SAxlEyW.png

hHvxC2v.png

RNYksnF.png

bzW0Pba.png

HWiTDZf.png

UBCXxQp.png

m8msfb5.png

a9Pd8nT.png

8K9rOIy.png

nx5gjPn.png

f2LXKmg.png

Od0ZXH0.png

q345TRy.png

qb6uOT4.png

W4KyTkd.png

WBFxQtI.png

Last edited:
KissDum Engage Planet - Episodes 1 & 2

Been meaning to get round this for years, fairly standard stuff so far but I quite like it.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - Episode 32

War is (still) hell!

Back