Your viewing journal

KONOSUBA -God’s blessing on this wonderful world!: Episodes 1 - 3

Had the itch to watch this again despite just finishing it back in May, all because of something simple as changing my Avatar!

Chi's Sweet Home (2016): Episode 1

I think it's impossible to consume anything Chi without a grin upon my face! :D

Lovely Muuuuuuuco!: Episodes 19 - 23

My urge for pets sparked after Chi, so I remembered I still had some Muco left to finish.

Last edited:
Ep 1 of Magic-kyun! Renaissance
Ep 1 of The Ancient Magus Bride
Ep 13 of Days
Eps 1-12 of Active Raid
Ep 1 of Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season

Lovely Muuuuuuuco!: Episodes 24 - 25 [Complete]

Perfectly delightful series, hopefully we will get to dip into the world of Muco again someday!

Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls: Episodes 11 - 12 [Complete]

Spider Lass is Still Best!

Thunderbolt Fantasy - Episode 13 [Final]

Absolutely cracking series, my favourite of the year by, so happy it's got a second series.

Sound! Euphonium-Episodes 8-14 (Rewatch) (Complete)

I still stand by the fact that the end of episode 8 is one of my favourite scenes from any anime.

Scorching Ping Pong Girls-Episode 1

Not an amazing first episode, but a fairly fun one nonetheless. Tsumujikaze is cute, but her name is far too long.

Last edited:
Amanchu! (Japanese audio) - Episodes 11-12 (Complete)

Ct4VOaYWgAISUUa.jpg

That feeling when you finish watching Amanchu!

Alderamin on the Sky (Japanese audio) - Episodes 12-13 (Complete)

And thus that's all of the Summer 2016 titles I've been watching sorted.

Overall ratings from all of the titles I watched during simulcast between Autumn 2015 to Summer 2016:
- 91 Days [7/10]
- Ajin: Demi-Human [8/10]
- Alderamin on the Sky [7/10]
- Amanchu! [7/10]
- And you thought there is never a girl online? [7/10]
- Berserk (2016) [6/10]
- Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy - Despair arc [7/10]
- Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy - Future arc [8/10]
- Durarara!!x2 Ketsu [8/10]
- Erased [7/10]
- Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma: The Second Plate [7/10]
- Haikyu!! Second Season [8/10]
- Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress [6/10]
- Konosuba [8/10]
- The Lost Village [6/10]
- Lupin the Third Part IV [9/10]
- Mob Psycho 100 [9/10]
- My Hero Academia [8/10]
- Myriad Colors Phantom World [6/10]
- One Punch Man [8/10]
- Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- [8/10]
- Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider [7/10]
- Terra Formars Revenge [4/10]

Last edited:
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - Episode 26

Pretty much picks up exactly where it left off.

Super Beast Machine God Dancouga - Episode 18

Full Metal Panic-Episodes 1-6

Episodes 1-3: This is far funnier than I thought it would be. I was under the assumption that only Fumoffu had comedy elements, but this first season seems to skew more toward comedy than action too, at least going by these first lot of episodes. Animation is really good considering the time it was made and it's animated by Gonzo of all people. Going by their other two shows I've seen, Welcome to the NHK and Blade and Soul, their shows never look great, so seeing a fairly high level of quality is as pleasant surprise.

Episodes 4-6: Ah, now it's starting to showcase it's action a bit more. Turns out it's a great action show as well as a good comedy.

Not strictly anime, but I did rewatch the first season of RWBY this morning too. It's still pretty awful.

Last edited:
KONOSUBA -God’s blessing on this wonderful world!: Episodes 7 - 10 [Complete]

Millitary!: Episodes 1 - 12 [Complete]

Trying to do my Race to 100 Anime and I'm seriously behind, also I'm undergoing a project of reevaluating all my anime scores so this short series kills two birds with one stone. My feeling watching this series on masse is more negative than my initial watching as it aired. I don't think I laughed once this time around!

Tesagure! Bukatsumono: Episodes 1 - 5

Can't believe I haven't started watching this sooner, gdgd Fairies was pretty good stuff and this show is kind of in the same wheelhouse. Also, If you have a moment load up Cruchyroll, go to Tesagure and watch the OP, then go look up the lyrics/subbed video somewhere. It's definitely worth a look!

Last edited:
I've been watching Tesagure this week too after it got recommended on the UK Anime podcast - and it's fantastic. Genuinely funny and somehow the CG style actually adds to the feel here. I just love the way it's very clearly ad-libbed, and the VAs all get into it with real spirit.

I had pretty much wanted to watch Tesagure for a while now, but it was the podcast that tipped me over the edge. I can definitely agree with you on the spirt of it, the ad-libbed scenes just leave a big grin on my face, especially when something that wasn't meant to happen happens or they break into some kind of bad joke and they try their hardest to make it stick.

Trying to refrain from burning through the series, but it's proving tough!

Last edited:
Full Metal Panic-Episodes-Episodes 7-12

As much as I do think the comedy in this show is pretty good, I do like it more when it's in action mode, mostly due to how well animated it is. I also think the comedy is very much at odds with the tone of the action bits, which do seem predominant. The fact that we got Fumoffu and Second Raid as separate series, one being all comedy and one being all action, is sounding like a pretty good idea.

Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desukara. 2nd Season-Episode 1

Sound! Euphonium 2 episode 1
I feel like this show didn't even stop airing. It's just Sound! goodness all over again, but even better as we already who's who and who's into who. More of Reina and Kumiko spending time together is always a great sight to see.

Yuri!!! on Ice episode 1
This show was a lot more comedic than I thought it would be. I really can't fault this first episode - I look forward to more.

Doukyusei
Ep 1 of Yuri!!! on Ice...oh yeah i know i'm gonna love this
Ep 1 of Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru...not 100% sure on this one.
Ep 1 of Natsume Yuujinchou Go...oh how i've missed this soothing show

Back