Your viewing journal

Yeah you're probably right tbh, I'd have thought there would be a few main ones who would stand out to me but they all just blend together imo, maybe that's the idea though.

I only know the name of the main guy, Nagisa, and the red haired guy who was suspended, Karma. Aside from that, I don't really have a clue either, but that doesn't seem to matter that much. It's never left me confused or anything.

Assassination Classroom-Episodes 9-16

Still very enjoyable. I really like the idea of portraying the exams as battles, that's a neat concept, no idea if it's been done before.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable-Episode 27

Not an amazing episode, but enjoyable nonetheless. Not overly keen on that new OP, but it might just take a few listens.

Ep 12 of 91 Days...after such great series that ending was very lackluster. I'm very disappointed.
Eps 4-10 of D.Gray-man Hallow

Last edited:
Natsume's Book of Friends s1 ep 1-2. Ah, so that's where Smeelia's avatar comes from;). A very interesting start and quite touching, looks like something I'll enjoy if the second episode is indicative of the series as a whole.

Assassination Classroom-Episodes 17-20

That assassination attempt on the island was pretty great.

Sound! Euphonium-Episodes 1-4 (Rewatch)

Since Season 2 is premiering shortly and my memory is atrocious, I thought it best to revisit Season 1 before it airs.

Last edited:
WWW.Working!! episode 1
I liked this first ep, and I like the different characters. I do find the rich girl working in a restaurant thing odd though but I'm sure they'll delve into that later on. I'm also really digging the difference between Higashida and Takanashi in terms of their attitude, personality and just their personal circumstances tbh. Good start, I hope this keeps up.

Izetta the Last Witch episode 1
Again, good start. It's too bad we didn't get to see more of Izetta in this first episode, as I can't really get a feeling as to whether she's a good character or not. Will have to wait until next week I guess until we can see what she's really like.

Porco Rosso (Blu-ray)

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind (Blu-ray)

I've had both of these discs for a while and had an opportunity to watch them today. Blu-ray really does justice to Ghibli's animation. They provide amazing contrast in styles from Miyazaki. Porco Rosso I love for the melancholy and it's easy entertainment and Nausicaa's world is so rich in detail and it's a stunning film even if it's message is a bit clumsy at times.

Super Beast Machine God Dancouga - Episodes 12 - 17 (Blu-ray)

The story's great but the animation has taken a real nose for the last 5 episodes, the recap in episode 17 reminds you just how good the animation was at start of the series!

Eps 11-13 of D.Gray-man Hallow
Eps 1-12 of Parasyte -the maxim- ...I'm enjoying it but i'm glad i only paid £4 for it as i wouldn't pay full price. I'll watch the second half on CR
Eps 3 & 4 of Nanatsu no Taizai: Seisen no Shirushi

Last edited:
Assassination Classroom - Episodes 7-11 + Episode 0 - Still a fun show, still enjoying it, still think all the students are so damn boring.

Izetta the Last Witch - I liked this opening episode well enough, not exactly blown away but enough to have me looking forward to the next episode, then again I'm not sure if it's the episode itself or the general premise that's responsible for that.

Assassination Classroom episodes 1-4: seems fun so far, don't know how long the premise will remain interesting. Also, why the hell is the main character a guy when he looks and sounds (jap va) like a girl. Annoying me a little.

Natsume's Book of Friends s1 ep 3-6. I could easily marathon this, it's that good.

Yes, I'm with you here. A fantastic show and one I still hope AL license eventually.

Assassination Classroom-Episodes 21 and 22 (Complete)

Fantastic series, can't wait to see Season 2. Hopefully that release isn't too far off...

Sound! Euphonium-Episodes 5-7 (Rewatch)

Last edited:
Dragon Ball Super episodes 59-60
Puella Magi Madoka Magica episodes 9-12 (rewatch complete)
Puella Magi Madoka Magica: -Rebellion- (film)
Monster Hunter: Ride On
episode 1
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season episode 1
Seven Deadly Sins: Signs of the Holy Warb episode 4 (complete)

Back