Your viewing journal

Big Order episode 10. Emmm. Not as bad as it could have been but then also not very good. Oh well, it was only ten episodes I guess!

Lupin III: Part IV ep21

In contrast to the previous episode, where I expected nothing and was pleasantly surprised, I had my hopes up this time and was a little disappointed. The animation is particularly good, but really it boils down to a pretty standard chase, although I imagine it might be better if you're familiar with the Japanese detective characters being parodied here.

mrclt1994 said:
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress episode 10 - another 'wtf is going on' episode. Seriously this went down hill so quick.

I thought it was pretty decent but the first half of the show is far better. Still two Eps to end on a high

Love Live! School Idol Project Season 2 (Rewatch) (Dubbed)-Episode 10

Is yukata Maki a figure yet? Because it really should be...

Bleach-Episodes 223 and 224

Episode 223: I'm not sure if they've started including a series recap at the start of every episode in an attempt to fill time or because Ichigo is such a non entity in this season that they were worried people might forget all about him...

Episode 224: I'll be honest, I totally forgot Momo existed.

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress - Episode 10 - Having just found out this series is only gonna be 12 episodes from above, I have no idea how they're gonna wrap this up in 2 episodes. With that said, I don't mind that it's only 12 episodes as truth be told the show just isn't doing it for me but I'm in too far to drop it now. It feels like it's trying REALLY hard, but it's kinda falling flat on it's face for me. I just don't care about any of these characters bar Mumei, and even then I don't think I'd be upset if anything happened to her. It's a shame as I actually thought it was getting better based on last week but nope.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Bleach-Episodes 223 and 224

Episode 223: I'm not sure if they've started including a series recap at the start of every episode in an attempt to fill time or because Ichigo is such a non entity in this season that they were worried people might forget all about him...

I always thought it was to fill time, the "here's a 2 min recap of the last episode..." BS at the start just kept getting longer and longer too, it hit the point I was losing my **** about how long they were getting lol I guess things like that come across a lot worse when you're binge watching rather than a episode a week at a time.

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou-Episodes 9 and 10

Wow, Rita is incredibly selfish and unlikable. Despite the fact she comes she gets everything off her chest to Masshiro, she still wants her to go back to England? Just let her be happy!

Kiznaiver-Episode 11

Hmm. Not sure about that ending scene. Kind of reeks of them needing some sort of conflict for the finale and I'm not sure exactly what Sonozaki's end game is...

Last edited by a moderator:
Diamond is Unbreakable ep11-12

Gradius! Nice that they updated Josuke's console as well; in the manga he had a SNES, but the N64 would be more appropriate for 1999. Also wow, hello Kira. The bathtub was a bit unsubtle, but his appearance in the town was nicely done - if you didn't know it was him, you'd easily miss it.

Can't remember the exact order of events, but I'm guessing next ep will be the last week for OP1, seeing as Rohan isn't visible in it.

Kiznaiver - Episode 11 - .......Buzz buzz buzz splash splash splash......... So uh, the point of the experiment was to teach them empathy? Well okay lol Also, what's the deal with the girl in the hallway who shouts that she's connected to Noriko? It was nice to see Chidori realise how much of a selfish ass she was being, it was also nice to see Katsuhira come to the conclusion he reached in the phone scene. Lot's of good stuff this episode for me, but that ending has me somewhat worried for the last episode and if they end up killing off Noriko I'm gonna be pissed lol she has a noble goal but going about it the wrong way it would seem. Can't wait for the final episode none the less, gonna be sad to see it end though.

One more thing, the ED song for this show is great, just had to put that out there.

Buzzkillington said:
Kiznaiver - Episode 11 - .......Buzz buzz buzz splash splash splash......... So uh, the point of the experiment was to teach them empathy? Well okay lol

One more thing, the ED song for this show is great, just had to put that out there.

It's probably just me being an absolute moron, but I think this went over my head entirely. Which scene was this established in?

Bleach-Episodes 225 and 226

Episode 226: And that's the last episode non filler episode of Bleach for 40 episodes. Yay :I

Shirobako episodes 1-3 : wow. Really hard to keep track of all the different characters and all the different job roles. Actually made my head hurt and had to pause at times to wiki was who and v who did what.

Very interesting though and a good insight into the production of anime!

Kiznaiver episode 11
My Hero Academia Episode 12 - Is it just me or did the colours go drastically darker halfway through? I feel like the opening does that as well so it's a quirk of the animation. Certainly interesting but I can't say I'm a huge fan of it either ^^;

IncendiaryLemon said:
It's probably just me being an absolute moron, but I think this went over my head entirely. Which scene was this established in?
I mean I was half joking, but I guess that means I half wasn't...
After Katsuhira passed out and they ended up in Mutsumis flat the group tells Mutsumi that they think they are still connected by the kizuna because they felt pain when Katsuhira was suffering. She basically says they're not and the pain was their own, and that the goal of the kizuna system was to feel someone else's pain as if it were your own and they just proved it was possible without the kizuna system. I guess that's not really what empathy is, but still.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Bleach-Episodes 225 and 226

Episode 226: And that's the last episode non filler episode of Bleach for 40 episodes. Yay :I
Is that you on the Zanpakuto filler arc then? I quite enjoyed that tbh, or at least the main part of it as it goes on far too long in the end.

Buzzkillington said:
I mean I was half joking, but I guess that means I half wasn't...
After Katsuhira passed out and they ended up in Mutsumis flat the group tells Mutsumi that they think they are still connected by the kizuna because they felt pain when Katsuhira was suffering. She basically says they're not and the pain was their own, and that the goal of the kizuna system was to feel someone else's pain as if it were your own and they just proved it was possible without the kizuna system. I guess that's not really what empathy is, but still.

Ah right, I gotcha now.

Buzzkillington said:
Is that you on the Zanpakuto filler arc then? I quite enjoyed that tbh, or at least the main part of it as it goes on far too long in the end.

Not quite. I think I have a 3 episode filler story to cap off Season 11 then the Zanpakuto Tales arc which takes up all of Season 12. I'm actually cautiously optimistic because the concept sounds pretty good but it's quite long. It isn't quite as long as the Bount arc but it's a far bit longer than the New Captain arc.

britguy said:
Shirobako episodes 1-3 : wow. Really hard to keep track of all the different characters and all the different job roles. Actually made my head hurt and had to pause at times to wiki was who and v who did what.

So long as you can keep track of all the main 5 girls, you can probably manage.

Just because it's filler doesn't mean it's bad. Besides, if I didn't watch the filler, I would have just wasted £15 seeing as the Bleach set I bought 2 days ago is all filler. That and if I skipped the filler, I couldn't mark it as complete on MAL, at least not without lying and that would annoy me far more than sitting through Bleach filler...

Back