Your viewing journal

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou-Episodes 3 and 4

Episode 3: I do feel that they may be rushing the romance just a little. You've got 24 episodes guys, slow it down a little!

Episode 4: Are Misaki and Jin going to be one of those "JUST CONFESS ALREADY" couples?

Also, not really related to the episodes at all, but damn, Masahiro might just be one of the cutest and most endearing anime characters ever created. Like, Top 3.

giphy.gif

Darker than black Gemini of Meteor ep4 - Seriously what the hell did Bones do to this series. The MC has literally been thrown under a bus and become a complete ********. I watched the OVA before this so I kinda get whats going one but so far it's not been great by a long shot.

Lupin III: Part IV ep20

This one was nice. Feels like it's taking me a ridiculously long time to finish this, but every time I go into it full of resent, it seems to deliever a particularly good episode, just to spite me.

Bleach-Episodes 217 and 218

Episode 217: All the beauty contest stuff got real old, real fast.

Episode 218: You know, I never really thought about it before, but Izuru's sword really is perfect for decapitations...

Love Live: School Idol Project Season 2 (Dubbed) (Rewatch)-Episodes 1 and 2

Episode 1: DemolitionD ruined this episode for me.

"You're about to get a healthy dose of Nico Nico Ni, Brother! OH YEAH"

Episode 2: Maki still believing in Santa is too adorable.

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou-Episode 5

Still loving this one from top to bottom. Like, I'm legitimately struggling to come up with any criticism.

Tokyo Ghoul ep 10 - 12 (rewatch)
Tokyo Ghoul Root ep 1 - 3
Hundred ep 11
My Hero Academy ep 11
Re Zero Starting Life In Another ep 11
Lost Village ep 11

Finished Angel Beats over the weekend, Still a very good series

Started my long overdue rewatch of Evangelion (TV) (Just finished Episode 9) Can't remember much of this series but a thoroughly enjoyable series so far

Bleach-Episodes 219 and 220

Out of curiosity, what are the Captains doing whilst Ikkaku and chums are fighting? Are they literally just still floating, doing nothing?

Love Live! School Idol Project Season 2 (Dubbed) (Rewatch)-Episodes 3 and 4

Episode 4: I'm sure a not insignificant amount of people would love a replica of that Whack-a-Mole machine...

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou-Episodes 6 and 7

Episode 6: I'm glad the show isn't just focussing on developing the romantic relationships between characters but just friendships too, specifically between Mashiro and Aoyama and Misaki and Sorata.

Episode 7: Well, that was certainly some interesting censorship...

Darker than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini Complete - There are parts of the series I enjoyed but the final episode was utter shite. What a way to treat Hei & Yin not to mention it made no sense whatsoever. Disappointing ending to such a promising series.

crashmatt said:
Darker than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini Complete - There are parts of the series I enjoyed but the final episode was an utter shite. What a way to treat Hey & Yin not to mention it made no sense whatsoever. Disappointing ending to such a promising series.

Yeah, it is a pretty disappointing follow up. I think it was mostly the focus on Suo/Shion, I'd have much have prefered if they kept the spotlight on Hei. That and they turned Hei into a drunk/loli slapping asshole. Even though they do justify it, I still wasn't keen.

Working my way through Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Eps 1-6 so far.

Just the right level of cringe moments to make you remember the stupid stuff you did as a kid which you thought was awesome at the time.

Eps 1-12 of Rage of Bahamut
Ep 11 of Joker Game waited all that time for a Miyoshi episode and he's dead right from the beginning. What a way for my fave character to go
Ep 2 of Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV
Eps 0-9 of Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works

Last edited by a moderator:
Detective Conan OVA 12
Noragami Aragoto OVA 1 and 2
Keitai Shoujo episodes 3 through 6
Tanaka-kun shorts 22 through 24
Goma-chan episode 9
Sailor Moon Crystal Season 3 episode 11
The Legend of Koizumi
Detective Conan episode 821
Hal

Oh, and I gave that Yowamushi Pedal a try - currently on episode 20 and still need to keep watching. It's much better than I was expecting.

Back