Your viewing journal

NormanicGrav said:
The Lost Village (Japanese audio) - Episode 11

That CGI. What.

I'm miles behind now, so no spoilers please, but 11 episodes in and you're still amazed that not every element of this show is perfect? :p

Buzz201 said:
NormanicGrav said:
The Lost Village (Japanese audio) - Episode 11

That CGI. What.

I'm miles behind now, so no spoilers please, but 11 episodes in and you're still amazed that not every element of this show is perfect? :p

Well I can say this episode takes the biscuit for 'not perfect'.

Naruto Shippuden Episode 463 (skipping this weeks because filler).
Lost Village episode 11
Big Order episode 9 - Why did this episode start with a sex scene?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sakamoto desu ga?
Ushio and Tora Season 2 episode 11
Mayoiga 11

When Marnie Was There (Cinema & Rewatch)

Ace Attorney 11
Tanaka-kun is Always Listless 10
Tanaka-kun Short 21
The Asterisk War Seasons 2 episode 11
Kiznaiver 10
Haifuri 10
Big Order 09
Kyoukai no Rinne Season 2 episode 10
Shounen Maid 09
Flying Witch 10
Flying Witch Petit 5.5 & 6
Maid-sama 17-27
Maid-sama OVA

Saturdays are painful when it comes to currently airing anime, especially when I have leftover/s from Friday.

Bleach-Episodes 213-216

Episodes 213 and 214: You know, for filler, and Kon based filler at that, these actually weren't bad. Sometimes its nice to remember the high school supporting cast exist.

Can't say the new OP is doing a whole lot for me but I can appreciate Orihime and Rukia's dancing.

Kiznaiver-Episode 10

Another really good episode. That flashback to Nori saying I love you crushed my heart into tiny pieces.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Bleach-Episodes 213-216
Can't say the new OP is doing a whole lot for me but I can appreciate Orihime and Rukia's dancing.

I assume that's the Scandal one (or one of em, I think they did a couple) that left me sitting there like "wtf, I think this OP is trying to seduce me....". I do appreciate Captain Kurotsuchi looking creepy as $%£& in that OP though lol He cracks me up.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Kiznaiver-Episode 10

Another really good episode. That flashback to Nori saying I love you crushed my heart into tiny pieces.
Yeah, that definitely got a reaction from me too.

Kiznaiver - Episode 10 - Continues to be my show of the season, despite it's slow start. As a member of Team Blue, I'm pretty happy with that choice at this point lol. That said, Mutsumi is still best girl lol.

Re:Zero - Episodes 6 & 7 - Okay this is pretty great. I'm back to liking the twins, and Beatrice has grown on me I suppose (You see what I did there, I suppo....never mind.). Subaru is still a bit of a tool, I guess I can see why people could find him endearing too though. Anyway, still needs more Puck.

Buzzkillington said:
IncendiaryLemon said:
Bleach-Episodes 213-216

I assume that's the Scandal one (or one of em, I think they did a couple) that left me sitting there like "wtf, I think this OP is trying to seduce me....". I do appreciate Captain Kurotsuchi looking creepy as $%£& in that OP though lol He cracks me up.

That would be this one

Feels like the least appropriate thing. Also, I totally didn't notice how creepy Mayuri looks *shudder* Oh well, at least we got a cute Yachiru!

Coming off the back of OP9, this really feels like a huge step down.

Yeah that's the one lol even as someone who likes Scandal don't you judge me.... that OP got skipped each time. I think 9 is one of my favourite, it's up their with 12 & 13, Bleach OPs are really hit and miss in general but 10 just felt weird to me. But that's another conversation for a more appropriate thread sometime I guess.

Buzzkillington said:
Yeah that's the one lol even as someone who likes Scandal don't you judge me.... that OP got skipped each time. I think 9 is one of my favourite Bleach OPs, it's up their with 12 & 13, Bleach OPs are really hit and miss in general but 10 just felt weird to me. But that's another conversation for a more appropriate thread sometime I guess.

It might be a little off topic, but while we're here, my favourite is probably 7, it has some really cool visuals and who doesn't love Asian Kung fu Generation? Runners up would have to be OP2, OP4 and OP6.

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou-Episodes 1 and 2

Episode 1: I think I'm going to really enjoy this show. Really like the art and animation, it's really colourful, the character designs are great and it has a really good sense of energy about it. Masshiro is cute, but I really love Misaki. Can't beat a good Genki girl!

Episode 2: Actually, nevermind, Masshiro all the way.

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World - ep 11 - Rem is serious Waifu material

Flying Witch - Ep 10 - Nothing happened really but it doesn't matter, I feel calm & relaxed.

Gingitsune Episodes 1-3: Definitely my cup of tea. Anime with gods/spirits in such as Natsumes Book of Friends and Mushishi are always some of my favorites, and after only 3 episodes I can tell I'm going to love this series.

My Hero Academia - Episode 11 - Another good episode, it's definitely getting better now.

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress - Episode 9 - Enjoyed this one, can't believe they've killed off Horobi already, I kinda liked her....you know, as much as you can like someone who had about a minute screentime lol.

Back