Seraph of the End Battle in Nagoya ep 7
Chivalry of a Failed Knight ep 8
Hackadoll the Animation ep 8
Owarimonogatari ep 7 - 8
Is the Order a Rabbit? ep 7
Utawarerumono The False Faces ep 8
One Punch Man ep 8
Fairy Tale ep 260

Watched the first three episodes of nichijou. Unsure if I'm enjoying it, far too random! Will give it a few more episodes before deciding whether I give up or not.

britguy said:
Watched the first three episodes of nichijou. Unsure if I'm enjoying it, far too random! Will give it a few more episodes before deciding whether I give up or not.

It only gets more random. If that's not your thing, you're watching the wrong show :p

Eps 12-16 of Baccano
Sword of the Stranger...rewatched it as the French blu ray arrived saturday. So glad i was informed it had english subtitles. I absolutely love this film.

Short Peace
Well, I feel bad for the poor bastard at Sunrise who was made to animate full-frontal nudity only for it to be blur censored worldwide. That director must really be a sadist.

I'm falling massively behind on all of my simulcasts now. I may just give up on One-Punch Man and the Perfect Insider, because having only seen one episode of both there's no way I'll catch up in time for the finale (and to be perfectly blunt, I'm not 100% sure I want to). The one show I was always up to date on, I'm now two episodes behind. I have no idea how far behind I am on Iron-Blooded Orphans. I don't know why I started Gintama, that was a mistake, I still have 8 episodes of Build Fighters left, 120 or so episodes of Hunter x Hunter, 35-40 episodes of World Trigger and 60 something episodes of JoJo's. Safe to say, my anime watching habits are turning into a complete trainwreck...

One Punch Man ep8

I am a little troubled by Puri-puri Prisoner. He's hardly offensive, but it would be nice to think we've moved past Are You Being Served? level stereotypes by now.

Blade and Soul-Episodes 9-13 (Complete)

Episode 9: WAIT HOLD ON. DID THIS SHOW JUST GET A BIT INTERESTING?!

Episode 10: I am god damn convinced that after episode 8 the entire writing staff were fired and replaced with competent writers. If you had told me after 8 episodes this show would become good I wouldn't have believed you.

Episode 11: No, go away main plot!

Episode 12: That was a decent final episode. Shame there is one more after it...

Episode 13: What a load of absolute toss. I want 24 minutes of my life back.

IncendiaryLemon said:

Episode 10: I am god damn convinced that after episode 8 the entire writing staff were fired and replaced with competent writers. If you had told me after 8 episodes this show would become good I wouldn't have believed you.

Episode 12: That was a decent final episode. Shame there is one more after it...

Haha.

I'm very much looking forward to your review :lol:

Dannielle said:
IncendiaryLemon said:

Haha.

I'm very much looking forward to your review :lol:

Writing it was a cathartic experience I'll tell you that :p

Back