Your viewing journal

Zen 2nd said:
Watch GunBuster 2 episode 1-6. Don't think people will get the ending unless they have watched the original GunBuster.

Ah yes, i want see OVA series 2, I've seen series 1, thought it was okay, My brother is always in awe with it.

Well when you watch the last episode of GunBuster 2 you know what ideas they took with them when making Gurren Lagann. Not really a spoiler but meh, "just in case" :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Zen 2nd said:
Well when you watch the last episode of GunBuster 2 you know what ideas they took with them when making Gurren Lagann. Not really a spoiler but meh, "just in case" :D

Can't wait to see it, now, Though my brother will be the one buying it.

watched Gundam 00 20-22, so finally caught up although

Too many people are dieing and the Super gundams appear when it's not even half way yet

I was bored and had half an hour to waste so I thought i'd watch something at random, first thing to hand was my pile of recent ADV sale DVDs, top of the pile was disk 1 of Rune Soldier.

Anyway, 10 episodes later and I can't stop watching it, it's had me laughing like a pillock.

Totally love it. :D

I watched Neon Genesis Evangelion 01-03 last night, will probably watch another couple of episodes later on today as well.

Watched 1-7 of Vandread; the first 2 volumes.

It's pretty decent... I'd like it a lot more if it had tried to handle a war of the sexes maturely. It looks very good for an anime series released in 2000, although the CG hasn't survived the passing of time very well and doesn't look impressive in 2008.

Watched Perfect Blue for the 1st Time

AMAZING!!!!

Really messed with my head and I even got our lass to watch it, and she enjoyed it too :D

Yesteday I finished off Rune Soldier - eps 11-24

Such a funny series. ( Well it was for me :p )

The way the Dragon was defeated at the end was classic. :D

Back