Your viewing journal

Watched Gundam 00 ep 17.

Good god the series is starting to take off, i'm almost wishing it wasn't taking a break for code geass.............. almost

Watched the last 3 episodes of Ghost in the Shell: 2nd GIG and Solid State Society! They just totally renewed my love for the series and i'm pumped for the Laughing Man and Individual Eleven DVDs!!

Last night Death Note vol 3.

The Tsubasa movie from the Clamp double feature not bad but at 30min it ain't a movie. Then started to watch the xxxHolic movie but it was late so fell asleep, will start again today.

I watched episode one of the original Mobile Suit Gundam last night... god damn Gundam SEED is a carbon copy remake. Apart from that it was good, the animation didn't really bother me.

xxHolic movie pretty good story and the animation is quite nice although there are the background bits every so often that stand out as too CG. The only thing I found that made it quite hard to watch at times is the completely unnatural proportions of the characters, with them all being tall and thin with ultra long limbs and odd sized heads.

Also watched the first episode of Blood+ which is an extra on the R1 release of 30 Days Of Night.

Dracos said:
xxHolic movie pretty good story and the animation is quite nice although there are the background bits every so often that stand out as too CG. The only thing I found that made it quite hard to watch at times is the completely unnatural proportions of the characters, with them all being tall and thin with ultra long limbs and odd sized heads.

The body shapes are CLAMP style. Its all good stuff.

I agree the CG is a bit obvious in places. I wish that film didn't come with the Tsubasa film, though (I don't really like Tsubasa).

Can't wait for the TV series. :D

Back