Your viewing journal

Bleach 156 - 157 - Ishida's new weapon rocks and Chad gets an awesome upgrade, sat here with a huge grin on my face.

Rosario + Vampire 03

Bamboo Blade 15

Ideon 9-13

Gunslinger Girl 10&11

Gonna finish Gunslinger Girl tonight then move onto either the second season of GG [Ugh subs, & I watched the dub too] or I can pick up on Samurai 7.

Saikano 9 - 13 (Well, another series completed. Must admit this series really suprised me, and I thought Neon Genesis was dark and depressing. Sikano just put a whole new level on it. If you want to watch an anime that'll make you want to die but you can't stop watching then take a peek.) O_O`

Heat Guy J 7 - 8 (Still not my favourite series but getting threw it slowly. It's not even that bad really. There's just other animes I want to watch more so.)

Voddas said:
Saikano 9 - 13 (Well, another series completed. Must admit this series really suprised me, and I thought Neon Genesis was dark and depressing. Sikano just put a whole new level on it. If you want to watch an anime that'll make you want to die but you can't stop watching then take a peek.) O_O`
Odd I found it vaguely up lifting. More for the final worlds We have lived, and we have loved, who could ask for anything more? Mind you doubt I watch the show again in a hurry.
Twelve kingdoms. finished - Large cast with great character development, well developed world with politics, infrastructure and rules that make you think that it is somewhere that exists rather than some fantasy. Only wish they GORRAM FINISHED IT!!! I know they where waiting for the orginal creator to finish the books, but they did so get on with it, otherwise the whole second arc is pretty much pointless.
Moyashimon finished- Wonderful, but gah they have 5 volumes of manga and they only made 11 episodes? So much left unanswered... I pray to what ever Gods are listening that there are many more seasons.
Utawarerumono vol 2- damn you can tell this was originally an adult harem, there are what three males (other than the self insert lead) and dozens of females... Not bad, but doubt I'd buy it after renting it.
Kurau Vol 3- traking a different route than i was expecting, but getting better.
Gundam 00- up to 15- meh
Tekkonkinkreet - ... Trying to be so indie it hurts
Shion No Ou - up to 12 well no prizes for guessing who's the bad guy.
Ghost Hound - hmm one step forward 2 back in understanding of the plot
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed - Destiny up to 45- getting better but a little late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back