Your viewing journal

Watched The Place Promised in Our Early Days last night and, after enjoying Voices of a Distant Star so much, I was very disappointed. The first part of the film was great, but then the pseudo-scientific stuff about alternate universes started and I really lost interest. Perhaps Shinkai's ideas would have better suited to a series, where he could have developed these concepts, but it really didn't work for a movie. It became dull. Still, it was absolutely gorgeous to look at and the music was fantastic, too. I think I may re-watch it again soon, and see if it all makes more sense, but I doubt it.

Just finished Denno Coil, It's like an orgy to the eyes.
The ending was good Preferably room for second series?

Last edited by a moderator:
Saikano 1 - 8 (Beginnig was a bit wobbly but starting to settle in now. Enjoying the series so far. Starting to wish I'd watched the sub instead of the dub now like. The voice acting is not to be desired.)

Heat Guy J 6 (Second time I've started to watch this series. Couldn't get into it the first time. Definately not my favourite anime but must admit I'm enjoy it more this time around. Just hope it keeps my attention now.)

Gintama 45 - 46
D.Gray Man 66

Added:

Gundam 00 - 15 wow what an ending, must watch ep 16 such a cliff hanger just who is this new gundam

Last edited by a moderator:
Back