Wish Spoiler

You get the money, but they're an acient currency that's not accepted anywhere anymore - plus they ain't worth much when melted down.

I wish there to be less sequels to movies, until they get the decent attention needed to keep up the hype.

They stop sequals all together but now crap prequals have taken their place.

I wish I could go home right now rather than being here in work.

You go home to a building that had the roof ripped off by strong gales.

I wish for the next wisher to rhyme with their next request.

As the aim is to spoil the previous wishers request I will make this rhyme as little as I can.

I wish I had a debit card with unlimited money on it.

and then you get stranded because of vulcanic ashes and ends is forced to use your holiday time to cover for it.

I wish I could be a rock star.

You score the goal that wins the goal cup but it's the wrong net. It's an own goal resulting in the opposite team winning.

I wish I would always have the energy of when I was 20 no matter how old I get.

You just used your wish to wish for another one. Which of course you didnt get because this game is all about spoiling peoples wishes :D

I wish for good weather tommorow...

You get nice weater but an hour late it starts to get cloudy finaly resulting in it raining sheep.

I wish that my internet was nicer to me and didnt keep going off!

Its only being nice to gain your trust, at which point it unleashes a virus and wipes your entire hard drive.

I wish that i lived in a mansion :)

You move into a mansion, only to find it's so huge, that you get lost and can't find your way back out.

I wish I had a pet fennec fox

Back