Legal Streaming 2017: Q1 Winter season | Twice the Explosions

That's the issue really, there aren't really story arcs. I mean, there are, but it's not like Bleach and the like where they last 30 odd episodes, they're normally around 3 or 4 episodes long, with the other episodes being largely episodic.

Interesting! Shows how little I've read up about the series as a whole....

Crunchyroll | Simulcast | New Addition

d642ac41e417f0df2eb1ea6ccd376f501483727548_full.jpg

Descending Stories: Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju
Crunchyroll regions: United States, Canada, Central and South America (including the Caribbean), United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, the Netherlands, and Scandinavia.

532b88c174fa1767dca7f598e6873aca1483717299_full.png

FOREST FAIRY FIVE
Crunchyroll regions: Worldwide except for Asia

7309b9d9671d9c3ce50b4305ae4711441483740159_full.jpg

Spiritpact

The Anime Network | Simulcast | New Addition

UMC_01_01_353x248.jpg

Urara Meirocho
TAN regions: United States, Canada, Turkey, Scandinavia, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and Latin America.

Damn, that's one show I really wanted to watch from this season :( Will get a free trial when it's all aired and binge it though!

I wouldn't assume it won't appear on Crunchyroll. Last season, a bunch (including Classicaloid and a few others) were announced for The Anime Network, and everyone was panicking and then later on Crunchyroll announced they had them too.

It does probably mean Sentai holds home video for it though.

It does probably mean Sentai holds home video for it though.

Correct. Sentai have the rights to both BanG Dream and Urara Meirocho, so they'll be on Anime Network first.

Best to keep an eye on both Crunchyroll and Viewster later down in the line in case they'll get them.

Sentai seem to like holding one series per season back for TAN, which is a weird strategy because it's always something almost nobody cares about and even if they did it would be difficult to justify the cost of TAN to watch one show.

R

660ee79a9c50fb8bda0b8fe961b9037c1483752189_full.png

ēlDLIVE
Crunchyroll regions: U.S.A, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Latin America (Central and South America including Caribbean), Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Netherlands, and Denmark!

6719f63d550023c2577febfa877149fa1483984710_full.jpg

Chiruran 1/2

3ae7ed467d0d7fd055e1438c4d5ebe031483987039_full.png

Yowamushi Pedal New Generation

How come they got worldwide for YowaPedal now? I'm interested in watching it, but I can't exactly watch from, what, the third series is that one?

TMS used to be weird when it comes to regions. A while back it was always US & Canada, but then suddenly they started expanding to UK and other territories. For instance we managed to get access to Case Closed when we originally couldn't.

Am I right to assume that Little Witch Academia is stuck behind a paywall?

Less stuck behind a paywall and more Netflix won't even release it until next season. So right now there is no legal way to watch it and probably won't be until Netflix eventually release it

Back