What's Your opinion on chavs?

But I agree with Kurogane. Depends on the band you're seeing. Can't imagine trash metal gig without mosh pits, and I'm a dwarf mind you (5'6") ;D

Chaos, 5Ft 6 isnt dwarf lol im only 5Ft9-10

i'd love to be in a moshpit at a linkin park gig. they always say before they start the song "remember....if someone falls down, pick em up" talk about artist-fan respect!!
there's a load of chavs around bedfordshire and they love congrigating in the most awkward places (back alleys i use to cut 20mins out of my journey into town, on street corners blocking the way, is some quieter districts they even block roads) its always a funny thing when you pull one or two of them aside and give em a good "talkin to" its funnier when they start crossing roads to avoid you even when theres a few of them and your on your own :)

i used to be one............to a certain degree and i was young (yr 6) thinking i was badass and pretty much unbeatable (got to 2nd hardest in my junior school) then i grew up and realised that its all worthless. and now im emo/rocker/rave :)

Kurogane said:
Maxon said:
I hate mosh pits, especially when I get pushed into one by some **** behind me. I've been kicked in the head (most likely accidentally) after falling over before. I was not amused. All I want is to listen to some music. Anyone starts or participates in one at a gig is a waster and can go bugger off.

Depends which band you're seeing, and the crowd that's there.

Some people just do it because they think they should, whereas in most cases I'd imagine (speaking from my POV), the music makes people almost euphoric and they feel like KICKING ASS TO THE MUSIC THAT IS ZA METAL.

SUCK THE ASS OF METAL, SCOURGE OF AMALEK.
That's fair enough at metal gigs, but mosh pits at rock gigs are bloody retarded. Jumping around and stuff is fine, but mosh pits are a "no no".

Tachi- said:
Chaos, 5Ft 6 isnt dwarf lol im only 5Ft9-10

Just kidding, as I was the shortest male at uni and I'm the shortest guy in my team at work.... but that's doesn't mean you want to mess with me... ;D

Maxon said:
....That's fair enough at metal gigs, but mosh pits at rock gigs are bloody retarded. Jumping around and stuff is fine, but mosh pits are a "no no".
A mosh pit at a U2 gig... yep, you're right, certain things are simply wrong.

Spyro201 said:
With us, when you beat the **** into 1, like ******* 9 come to beat you up on the bus the next day.
Not beating them up helps.
Teh Otaku o_0 said:
There still small and weak all ya do is scare them xD
Lolwut? Most are average size and if a few of them gang up on you, you're screwed. You've obviously never had a conflict with any.

Maxon said:
Spyro201 said:
With us, when you beat the **** into 1, like ******* 9 come to beat you up on the bus the next day.
Not beating them up helps.
Teh Otaku o_0 said:
There still small and weak all ya do is scare them xD
Lolwut? Most are average size and if a few of them gang up on you, you're screwed. You've obviously never had a conflict with any.

In the area i live there is alike a whole area just for them acting kool hanging around a tattoo shop at night -.-. But once there outta there they just get KO by everyone xD. Yeah i had confilct wid one of them in school once ( a year ago) he tried to make me go to his area and say yeah you come to my house and knock for me and i ended up beating him up right in the school well he started it was being racist -.- and i DONT lyk racism at all :evil:

lol gotta love the small minded remarks chav's use in situations where they feel intimidated lmao most common "ur mum" 2nd favourite "racist man racist"

i love saying "idiotsaywhat?" and they ALWAYS say "what?" lmao

there isnt a specific area that chavs congrigate in luton, they're less frequent in number but they are mostly found in the town centre (the Emo's/Scene group kicked the chavs **** so they now own the raised tier in town lol) thankfully i can walk through the emo section without problem and in most cases can go hang with them (i'm Emo/Scene) we just end up raving to hadouken! and having innocent fun without bothering anyone else.

does anybody hate emo's on here (im not including the extremist emo's who hurt themselves because their weak and cant take stress well)

Tachi- said:
lol gotta love the small minded remarks chav's use in situations where they feel intimidated lmao most common "ur mum" 2nd favourite "racist man racist"

there isnt a specific area that chavs congrigate in luton, they're less frequent in number but they are mostly found in the town centre (the Emo's/Scene group kicked the chavs **** so they now own the raised tier in town lol) thankfully i can walk through the emo section without problem and in most cases can go hang with them (i'm Emo/Scene) we just end up raving to hadouken! and having innocent fun without bothering anyone else.

does anybody hate emo's on here (im not including the extremist emo's who hurt themselves because their weak and cant take stress well)

Pointless fashion scene perpetuated mostly my losers who feel the need to dress up/look like jackasses in an effort to fit into a ****** clique.

Emo/scene is dead anyway, and only the flakes still follow that crap.

The emos wooped the chavs xD lol thats just funny. Is it me or do all the chavs just look r******d or is it just chavs in my area :? ?

Kurogane said:
Tachi- said:

Pointless fashion scene perpetuated mostly my losers who feel the need to dress up/look like jackasses in an effort to fit into a ****** clique.

Emo/scene is dead anyway, and only the flakes still follow that crap.

Tbh, I pretty much second what Kurogane says. Emo isnt about any sort of music, its just a big fashion which most (i know anyway) just wear stupid clothes and spend too long on thier hair. "Oh noes, I must shower every morning" style. And then spend hours getting thier hair ready n ****, then they pretend to 'rock out' to a **** band like "30 Seconds To Mars" or any other **** emo band, and look stupid doing so. You feel like going "You twat, you are clearly NOT headbanging properly, and you just look like a twat". (No offence to emos here, I find they vary from area to area, but around here, thats how they are)

Meh emos are harmless, simple case of mute/ignore/good music and they're gone.

Slightly harder to ignore a chav when he's descending on you with a bottle of white lightning.....

im a little late on the convo, but when yous say 'CHAV' do you mean the dudes rockin the fake Burberry hats singin football songs all nyt down the pub n get hammered every nyt possible? or is that just a stereotype (which im incredibally sorry for if it is) I would lyk to know descriptions of a 'chav' so I can become familiar with what everyones on about lol

LOL well the Emo/Scene kids in the south are different so the views above dont count

and to make things clear im a hybrid of styles; Nu metal rocker/Scene/rave/heavy rocker/R'n'B/listen to some rap if i think its funny.

what i like about the Emo/Scene kids near my town is; they're harmless to all except chavs (which often get a royal ass whoopin if they go into the wrong area) in MK (Milton Keynes) there's loadsa Emo/Scene/Sk8r-indie kids around, and they where jokingly having a go at one of their own for spraying on a wall lol (for the record they where spraying deoderant not paint)

and a load of chavs walked round the corner and beat the hell outta a guy (put the poor guy in hospital) because he didn't see them behind him, a completely unprovoked attack and the police couldn't do anything, not even when i said they should be charged with assault and/or ABH i was told "we need a formal complaint from witnesses and the assaulted individual" the law is pathetic and the mannerisms of chavs is pathetic, thats why we take the law into our own hands. havent seen the chavs since :D

A scene kid/emo's appearence screams louder than any Chav ever could when giving abuse half way across the street with his "crew".

Lupus Inu said:
A scene kid/emo's appearence screams louder than any Chav ever could when giving abuse half way across the street with his "crew".

Few more paragraphs and that's a hit short story. ;D

To the post a little while back, a chav to me is a person- or thing, that has no desire to make anything of themselves, and adorns themselves in crappy sports wear as if it were clad armor. That, and they aim to seek trouble-- vandalism, the ass kicking of unsuspecting bypassers, and ingesting the poorest quality cider they can acquire.

Speaking of which, someone going home from my college yesterday was battered apart because they had long hair, or some other triviliaty. :x

Liquid Skin said:
Ive never had any bad experiences with moshers - you werent in a mosh pit at the time were you? Cause then you're fair game :p

Ill never forget "the wall of death" at glastonbury - fun times!

Yeah mosh pits are amazing! im hopefully going to glastonbury next year! and ill b their! especially fun in a small space as long as you dont get hit......... that hurts :lol:

Lupus Inu said:

Agreed.

Around here we're lucky we dont have an emo/scene group, just chavs...

Back